We didn't want to capture Kiev Starter Pack

kek, the cope is getting unreal ...

Attached: kiev.png (1356x1304, 1.3M)

>>i know what russians military officials are doing and planning

ofc it's gonna be a Serbcuck guzzling Russian cum ...

Attached: cf2.gif (480x424, 2.23M)

We know it was important enough they sent the VDV to go die trying to take the airfield outside Kiev. Even their VDV general was confirmed killed by Putin.

Attached: fetchimage (1).jpg (680x383, 104.21K)

>Ukraine never wanted the Donbass, the post
>Ukraine never wanted to be a part of Nato
>Ukraine never was filled with US bioweapons labs and if they were it's because they wanted to cede them all to Russia
>Ukraine is totally winning by giving up territory
Nice post, you seem very eager to try to convince people. 5 cents
Why don't you post some pictures of Ukefags pissing on dead Russian soldiers to make us think that you guys are the good guys while you're at it?
>dumbfuck shill spamming the catalog on behalf of CIA Soros puppet ruler / comedian Zelensky

Attached: ukranian gas company.jpg (474x283, 19.48K)

like clockwork
kek

It certainly isn't capturing Kiev lol

Attached: 1647259540006.png (948x1192, 1.36M)

Attached: copiumhard (1).webm (406x720, 2.59M)

Why would anyone believe Ukraine could win this war without losing territory? That's dumb as fuck

the nuclear fire is getting real

Attached: 1647733294927.png (320x320, 144.46K)

Who is Anatoly Karlin?

Attached: 1.png (385x363, 74.01K)

>he belives russia has nukes
Fake news.

Attached: smoll tiny mushrom.png (479x480, 364.49K)

>one week ago: russia is losing horribly and will give up soon
>today: we always knew they would lose territory

Imagine Ukraine fighting Russia without US anti-tank technology and satellites tracking movements. It would already be over.

LOL what russian boomer show is this

Guy who filmed a podcast with Egor Prosvirnin.

I don’t remember them saying that capture of Kiev is one of their objective
And I still don’t understand why they should take it

>doesn't want to capture a city
>keeps it surrounded anyway

Yeah I'm sure they have no intention to capture it at all. We should believe them this time. This time it's definitely not Russian disinfo like when they said they were pulling troops back from the border after doing 'exercises' the day before they invaded.

You're not getting any upvotes here little buddy, back you go.

Attached: k.gif (220x251, 1.2M)

Soon friend. We will all be free.

Attached: 1646066409141.png (1097x820, 860.63K)

Most popular russian propaganda TV show.

Attached: Untitled.png (948x532, 442.02K)

>bioweapons meme
lol, obvious shill detected
Those labs were no secret before the war but now it's useful for Russia to claim they were bioweapons labs for propaganda purposes.

Mostly because they're unaware of the sheer disparity in firepower between the two sides. With that said, some things like the morale situation in the leadership and troops on the ground are very difficult to gauge from the outside, so no one can say for sure just how long Russia is prepared to fight for.

But I think all signs point to them being prepared to drag this out for as long as it takes, they have a million men and allies are clearly coming to help them. Why involve Belarus and Syria if they expect everything to be over soon? No matter what they say publicly, I'm mostly certain that they are going to do everything they can to put an end to the government in Kiev.

The U.S. government literally can not keep its narrative straight on the labs when asked. No one is really in charge of this country so every statement contradicts the other. If you don't smell something very fishy there then labeling you naive may be too great of a compliment.

"something fishy" is the vaguest fucking bullshit.
These labs have been there for years, US sponsoring them was public record and Russians knew this.
But apparently just now when it's convenient, Putin discovers that actually bioweapons are being researched there.
Remember that he also made claims that Ukraine is still nuclear even though he damn well knows it isn't.

Dont know him either, Anatoly Karlin speaks with western nazis so I was interested

Why would I believe anything a pathological liar says?

Attached: 1648074733142.png (771x534, 333.25K)

>Russians need to tell themselves that Ukraine's backwater poverty army is the "second strongest military in Europe after Russia"
Its just getting embarrassing at this point