My vaccinated brother just got covid - How the fuck do people accept this madness?

I have 3 brothers, 1 sister, everyone is vaccinated except me (and maybe my little brother, was waiting for CDC so allow kids to get it but not sure if he did when they allowed). I gotta wonder, why the hell are shitheads accepting a broken vaccine? Remember when the left hated big pharma? Now they'll shill for a vaccine that doesnt fully protect them! Its not like a condom where, ya it can rip, but 99% of the time its fine. No, the vaccine seems to be very ineffective, the selling point is just "it makes you feel less shitty". Yet people eat this shit up. Even the right! My family is pretty republican, votes trump, Christian, and yet im the only one who spoke up against the vaccine. I once had an arguement with my sister and she out right said she supports vaccine mandates (shes is the most left leaning of the family and about a month after that she got covid). How I make my family understand that this vaccine is utter bullshit?

Attached: DrPepe.png (576x570, 357.1K)

Jews

Brother did the same thing. Openly and scornfully blamed the unvaccinated.

This, this mindset drives me insane. How the fuck can you blame the unvaccined for the vaccine not protecting? I feel like these people will say or believe anything other then the elites want the dead

>How I make my family understand that this vaccine is utter bullshit?
You can't. They do not function on reasonable and rational thought. It's just group think, herd people go after the herd no matter what, the herd means safety to them, and they see everyone outside of the herd as a dangerous predator. You can show them how healthy you are though, just looking at them from the sideline with your pure blood, and it will make them mad af.

Attached: breathing.jpg (700x466, 27.29K)

Vaccine is broken. But I also never get sick (literally 15 years or more since I've had a cold or any other illness). I've been around the coof and never got it- others did - I'm vaccinated, some of them are some are not. Ultimately tho, there seems to be higher rates of hospitalizations for unvaxxed. Is it accurate? Who fucking know I trust nothing anymore.

I really dont wanna just give up on my family...Theres gotta be some study or something that can be used they'll accept right? We gotta have a way to change minds

IIt is free, and going by what you have just said: makes you feel less shitty?

You're selling it to me.

pfizer still gets their check, you just pay with it with taxes

fippity bippity boop

Attached: merchant_factions_pried_apart.jpg (557x1024, 109.4K)

THAT MEANS ITS WORKING

HONK HONK HAS ABOUT A 100% VAXX RATE BUT JUST HAD THEIR BIGGEST COVID WAVE EVER

>How I make my family understand that this vaccine is utter bullshit?
You don't. They have to arrive at this conclusion themselves. This is how it is with many things, but the injection hysteria and all that it entails is a pretty good example of this. It will take time, if it happens at all.

I would tell them it's just a mind virus, and that they are actually fine. They were fine for 1.5 years and nothing happened, now they even got the vaccine and still got sick, and survived, nothing happened, no death-virus in sight. Why would they need another vaccine or promote any of this? If someone can't really understand with his own logic that he is completely insane and nothing is going on for 2 years, and that he should just live life without yet another industry product in the body, then he has a mental problem and you can't argue with anything rational anymore. They will always have more fictions to counter your reasoning. You can simply show them that you are still alive and all healthy people (unvaxxed people) are still alive as well. Maybe argue with the bible, and how God sends strong delusions for those that love the lie. But even that will not do I'm afraid, there is nothing to do anymore. You ignoring their bullshit and live a healthy life next to them is probably the best argument you can give them, and the only argument they understand.

Attached: 1641496975260.jpg (675x680, 39.58K)

Damn... this i relate to. This is how I got redpilled. Seeing shit, doing my own research, speaking to those who felt the same.

never been jabbed or tested. never got sick with covid
everyone i hear that claims to get sick from covid was jabbed

>highly contagious virus mutates rapidly via viral recombination (i.e. GOD MODE for viral evolution that only some viruses are capable of) and rapidly generates new strains that are even more highly contagious & evade both vaccine and natural immune protection (also enables re-infections!)

>durrrr, da vaccine must be broken! Why didn’t they make a vaccine that works against the 3rd covid variant that has emerged in the span of a year!!?

>also, it’s the flu, since the flu often mutates to become several times more contagious before spreading around the year multiple times every year

> I am smurt, much smurter than doctors because other CHUDs reinforced my opinion on the pol echo chamber

Attached: 5D90A329-A727-46CA-AE3D-085AD824FB20.jpg (1125x1152, 223.83K)

*around the globe multiple times per year

>pfizer is a small company they cant make a full vaccine

stay mad I won't take your poison, kike

You are retarded that is why. Vaccines aren't supposed to stop you from getting the virus.

Their names must not have been written in the book of life.

Attached: chrome_jW5qPQWeQz.jpg (374x102, 16.23K)

also got it this weekend, triple vaxed
thought was hay fever at first

>Gamergate ruined gaming
>Gender is a social construct
>Trump is bad
>No human is ilegal
>Biden won fair and square
>Protect others! Wear a mask!
>Vaccines are safe and effective
>The vaccines work only if we vaccinate 99% of the world population
>I just got my 5th booster shot to own the conspiracy theorist and white supremacist
> It's Kyiv, not Kiev. That's what all intellectuals from Reddit say.
>Russia lost the war
Every single vaxxed is the same.