Is he basically saying that Ukraine will recognize Luhansk and Donetsk as independent states if Russia stops the...

Is he basically saying that Ukraine will recognize Luhansk and Donetsk as independent states if Russia stops the invasion?

Attached: 279DF705-C7D1-4947-ADA7-4EA524CD2FCA.jpg (1242x1662, 655.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/newsweek/status/1508527772800593920?s=21&t=A4jyqHJdzqneRfZbxQYr2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/newsweek/status/1508527772800593920?s=21&t=A4jyqHJdzqneRfZbxQYr2w

it's just jew jitsu. The Russians don't take him serious. I watched Lavrov today. There won't be a end of hostilities until Russia completes it's objectives.

If Ukraine surrenders Russia wins. Zelensky should keep demanding weapons from the US/NATO until every Ukrainian has been slaughtered like a pig. Ukraine will never surrender

No, he's feigning surrender, which is a war crime.
>dude, let's do it like this, you retreat if all your army, lose all the advantage, and then, I'll open a referendum in a few months to see if people here want to surrender while we rearm ourselves with foreign weapons :)

He's pretending that he wants the war the end for the leftists hippies who're watching. Actual military strategists will never accept those terms. It's all propaganda, he wants the war to continue.

Attached: 1646544105613.png (350x425, 102.25K)

it's largely accepted that he has no real power at this point. if he were to announce a cease fire, i really doubt cвy would listen

Won't nationalists kill him for this?

Basically

>"i promise to go Neutral and give land ONLY if russian retires"
yeah, right

That would imply he was anywhere in Ukraine.

Reminder that the """brave""" hohols have not fought a single battle so far and only relied on ambushes behind civilian meat shields since day 1.

Can someone tell what Russia's objectives are and their cassus belli? I refuse to watch the news, so I don't know the truth.

Attached: giphy-12.gif (320x233, 294.78K)

/thread
the attack presses on!!

>Is he basically saying that Ukraine will recognize Luhansk and Donetsk as independent states if Russia stops the invasion?
Kinda, yeah. But that's just for the moment. I'm pretty sure when Putin will pull out, he'll secretly work on developing nukes and ICBMs to retake Crimea and separatists regions. Nuclear physicists and aerospace engineers who can't find a job in whatever country they are, here's the chance to make decent money.

someone should make one of those iceberg memes about this war, there is endless amount of shit you can surmise.
on the most basic level casus belli is ukraine shelling eastern pro-russian regions and the objective is, well, destroying their army really

Demilitarization, denazification, neutrality, recognition of LPR, DPR and Crimea.

>Russia's objectives
The real ones or the fake ones ? Here's the fake one : "Denazifying" Ukraine (a country with a literal Jew as president). Now here's the real one : destroying Ukrainian military to make them so weak that Russia won't have to worry about them taking back Crimea.

>Now here's the real one
Not the heckerino biolabs?

the invasion starte din 2014 and why should he capitulate to russians in their un recognised borders? he's winning so russians need to make a peace deal that saves THEM form getting destroyed and ukraine not taking moscow because why shouldnt they?

Ivan, you already know that's just bs on the same level as Bush with his wmds in Iraq. You know what's the real reason you invaded and the very same reason you're not trying to occupy territory but more trying to destroy everything.

literally you

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-03-28-22h55m59s119.png (640x352, 168.33K)

>There won't be a end of hostilities until Russia completes it's objectives.
russia's force in ukraine is collapsing and will be gone in a week.

IS LPR and DPR really necessary? Just let them live as republics within Ukraine

So he finally realized NATO isn't coming to bail him out and that the separatist regions aren't going to rejoin Ukraine after 8 years of conflict? Or is he trying to save face after hohols kept recording themselves committing warcrimes and posting them on the internet?

lmao waaaaaaa

1) Prevent Nato expansion into Ukraine
2) Prevent Ukraine joining the EU
Both achieved by removing Ukraine's independence/sovereignty through direct invasion, removal of existing government, and splitting the country into loyalist Russian regions attached to a dysfunctional Ukrainian statelet.

3) Protect Russian nationals living in Ukraine
4) Send message to other post-soviet states that Russia is prepared to invade if its interests/nationals are threatened

5) Break the petrodollar (this is practically the only objective that is going well)
6) Precipitate a post American multi-polar world order.

Attached: XdPJNgeVWpijea6S73ro.jpg (1200x600, 44.16K)

>their cassus belli
Nato expansion.

But he is ?

Yeah, I've heard so much contradictory shit I have no idea what to believe with this war. Wouldn't even be shocked if that is intentional. But it's kinda hard to establish a position unless you know, so I've just been staying out of it.

He didn’t follow the minsk accord, why would he now? He was genociding those people to pull Putin into war. Same shit worked on Hitler

Yes all 3 are pawns but someone needs to splice a jew merchant in there with puppet strings attached to all 3 pawns.

Does Russia want to instill a pro-Russia government in Ukraine, take over the Eastern part with more Russian nationals, or entirely absorb all of Ukraine? Thanks for the non-meme answers, btw.

Attached: 1638758600108.jpg (334x506, 21.82K)

>Demilitarization, denazification, neutrality, recognition of LPR, DPR and Crimea.
russia dropped de-nazification today
oil crashed 10 dollars in response

i doubt they will annex, more like create a buffer zone

>Please let humanitarian come in cities.
>Please move back troops.
This kike wants to drag out the war as LONG as possible to get that civilian deaths number up so his masters can promote RUSSIA BAD narrative.

He doesn't give a shit about any ukranian lives. He is worth almost a billion dollars in a country where 300 euros or less is the monthly average. The most corrupt prox super power government in the world is ding ding you guessed it in Ukraine.