Why do they get so much hate lately? Aren't they a based non-ZOG white ethnostate?

Why do they get so much hate lately? Aren't they a based non-ZOG white ethnostate?

Attached: poland flag.jpg (677x722, 40.09K)

slava poland

they've been posting cringe for 3 weeks

paid shills

There was a Polish fuck implying here, from his fucking god forsaken shithole, that Italy is a shithole.
They manage to get hated just like that, for free

They are the bigger crybabies I've ever seen and they are not even the ones being invaded.

>based non-ZOG
lol!

mongoloid poolacks are white now lmfao

Poland is proof that a slavic country can reject globohomo and still be a comfy place.
"Why should I be like Russia", said Ukraine, "when I can be chill like Poland?"
Poland's very existence is a mortal threat to vatniks.

Attached: 1645886943070.jpg (851x654, 101.75K)

We are not white, that is connecting us pastanigger, my pieroginiggers brethren may be butthurt, but you are a equal shithole. Imagine being as wealthy as some post commie shithole, unbelievable is the state of medniggers
Let me out of your head, I enjoy free rent, but it's a little bit empty

Imagine taking a side in a war between two pig nations led by Jews

Attached: sbosb9snkow.jpg (1280x1280, 225.71K)

It's just vatniks seething

XD

>Aren't they a based non-ZOG white ethnostate?
Non-ZOG? Poland was safe heaven for jews for centuries.

>that Italy is a shithole.
It is.

Attached: 1648237946709.jpg (800x450, 43.43K)

they are euro nignogs. they tend to chimp out a lot. giving them article 5 was a massive mistake.

Poland is pro-ZOG. I hate their guts.

Rusnigger FSB shills.

hopefully one day all these slavniggers will be exterminated and their culture will die forever

vodkaniggers butthurt that Ukraine is now closer to Poland than Russia.

Attached: Soviet Reunion - ukraine.png (2000x1500, 728.28K)

Russia has dozens of farm trolls and on top of that they learned to target autists in radicalized far left/far right Internet communities, because they know an obssessed autist turned into a useful idiot is like an unpaid one man farm.

Ever since the conflict began you should take for granted that countless posts and entire threads on Any Forums and likely few other boards (Any Forums, /k/) will be posted by shilling proxies.
And I'm not even mentioning the usual glowies, JIDF, and God knows who else lurks here.

Absolutely no post on this board is to be trusted, at any time, until the conflict is over, and at least few months afterwards.
Always keep in mind that shills work in groups to trigger sheep instincts and create a sense of societal pressure within a thread.

Be unafraid to disagree with anything that seems like bullshit to you and never give into your inner redditor - i.e. never let a large number of (You)s intimidate you, regardless of whether they're backing a shady post or shitting on you for disagreeing.

Observe, analyze, draw your own conclusions. Truth is not given once and for all, truth requires constant questioning and vigilance.

Remain uncontrollable.

Attached: Jan Matejko, StaƄczyk.jpg (1280x950, 318.69K)