Oscars Secret Message to Zelensky

Ok most of you low IQ “whites” (note you’re not Aryan so you call yourself white because skincolor is all you got left) wont get the following, most of you will think it’s a schizo post, and yes it kind of is.

The staged Will Smith Chris Rock slap wasn’t a distraction from Ukrainian war crimes. It was a coded message to Sean Penn & Zelensky to go fuck themselves. Biden is being blackmailed by Zelensky (Hunter’s Burisma scandal and a lot more) and this isn’t some conspiracy it is well established. Zelensky was also behind the Trump impeachment in case you forgot.
So yes this was the Oscar’s (Hollywood Elite) telling Sean Penn and Zelensky to go fuck themselves. Note: they did not host Zelensky as was demanded. Western oligarchy is well aware of the game that is being played by Zelensky, Kolomoisky and his kikes.

>Will Smith was Putin in this. Toxic Male defending family.
>Chris Rock the comedian (like Zelensky) doing inappropriate shit to Smith’s wife (symbolically Donbas).

Now go fuck yourselves. Death to Ukraine. Hail the New World Order and enjoy your Great Reset Westfags

Attached: 43D790EB-510C-4D9D-BF5B-9123B21357FC.jpg (1125x2000, 570.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/snake-and-tofu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Checked

take your pills

Jesus Christ this is some fascinating schizophrenia.

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/snake-and-tofu
SNAKE AND TOFU

It is just normal in Austria.

Whoa, it's so obvious. How did I not see this?

There’s seemingly some good tap water in Austria

I think this is just an Austrian attempt at humor.
It's sort of like German humor but more oblique.

more cock pic inc

Attached: 1603982766063.jpg (400x400, 25.96K)

>austria nigger - deciphering ape behavior
stfu man. Lmao.

I never thought I'd say this, but meds now.

This smells like Jussie Smollet

>Now go fuck yourselves. Death to Ukraine. Hail the New World Order and enjoy your Great Reset Westfags
US/Ukraine vs China/Russia are wings of the same shit bird Randy.
Any 'leader' can be hand picked for "conflict xyz" in an excuse to subjugate a sector of the human shit populace at any shit time, for any shit reason.
Time to see the shit forest for the trees Randy.

Attached: Capture1.png (516x430, 543.35K)

Don't forget the Joke was about her hair loss her hair being the white race and her scalp being the earth. And don't forget the reference to G.I.Jane. Her balding is a coded message that the white race will slowly die off in a world war. The only problem with my theory is that the earth is flat but other than that it all makes sense.

this is like the fake anti-semite who only ever says "jews rape kids!!" so that all anti-semites look like lunatics. obvious psy-op.

go hang yourself glownigger

PS wouldn't be surprised if you're a literal nigger in the CIA, this is such a low effort op.

You are all such normie faggots to give a single fuck about this bullshit. This board is all normies or shills because any normal person wouldn't give a single fuck about this staged crap.

disagree. the retardation at TRS is causing an outflow of shitposters.

Hmmm good thinking user, bump

Fuck people who still speak through television references. You ignorant child. Read a book.

Penn is an insufferable cunt

>imagine caring about one celebrity beating another celebrity
>imagine caring when one black man beats another black man
>imagine caring when one monkey hits another