/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #1195

Prev: ▶Day 33
▶Daily battlefield assessment isw.pub/RusCampaignMar27
▶Map
map.army/?ShareID=1009776&UserType=RO-Lb4GEQgw

▶Latest
>Reports of Abramovich being poisoned
>Irpin and Rudnyts'ke retaken by UA army
>ISW: "The Russian General Staff is attempting to adjust the war’s narrative so make it appear that Russia is achieving its aims and choosing to restrict operations when in fact it is not achieving its objectives and is being forced to abandon large-scale offensive operations because of its own failures and losses as well as continuing skillful Ukrainian resistance."
>RU losses by RU MoD: 1 351 irretrievable, 3 825 wounded
>Azerbaijan active in Nagorno-Karabakh as Russia is busy
>Multiple EU countries won't pay Russia in roubles after RU demands for "unfriendly" countries to settle oil and gas bills in roubles
>Zelensky asked US to hold sanctions against Abramovich because he can be useful as a "mediator in negotiations"
>Sergei Shoigu not seen in public in 2+ weeks, Peskov claims Shoigu is just busy
>Putin adviser Chubais quits, leaves Russia
>CCP supporting both sides of the conflict, seemingly playing 2 sides

▶Livestreams
youtube.com/watch?v=ek1bqrms6ls
youtube.com/watch?v=911cntbvPBU
▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/s/strelkovii
▶INTELLIGENCE
web.archive.org/web/20220321131726/https://www.kp.ru/online/news/4672522 (RU state source, 21 March: 9,861 Russian army soldiers KIA, 16,153 injured)
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
understandingwar.org/publications (unbiased defence analysis, 2 reports.day)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (github.com/leedrake5/Russia-Ukraine)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: convoy-ambush.webm (1280x720, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/ukr_pics/50
streamable.com/m4f997
t.me/ukr_pics/48
streamable.com/4wo9u1
t.me/ukr_pics/39
files.catbox.moe/80r7xk.mp4
t.me/ukr_pics/32
streamable.com/o78izh
t.me/ukr_pics/31
streamable.com/v84488
t.me/ukr_pics/30
streamable.com/hb4ydg
t.me/ukr_pics/28
streamable.com/r7bw0w
t.me/ukr_pics/18
streamable.com/04xue4
t.me/ukr_pics/15
streamable.com/pdkxin
t.me/ukr_pics/16
t.me/ukr_pics/3
t.me/ukr_pics/7
t.me/anna_news/26448
streamable.com/839lze
youtube.com/watch?v=oCZiuO65lJI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNebYfhUJME
youtube.com/watch?v=6Jung3d71Is
t.me/heilragnarock/1199
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Delivering kino with Eng subs

Tank show by NLAW in Mariupol, failed to detonate
t.me/ukr_pics/50
streamable.com/m4f997

Expired Russian MREs
t.me/ukr_pics/48
streamable.com/4wo9u1

Poor guy gets to watch his dad and two dogs die in cold blood
t.me/ukr_pics/39
files.catbox.moe/80r7xk.mp4

6 dead separatists
t.me/ukr_pics/32
streamable.com/o78izh

Russian Logic: father of a PoSMO says he doesn't delve into politics
t.me/ukr_pics/31
streamable.com/v84488

Russisches Schwein hit by mortar fire
t.me/ukr_pics/30
streamable.com/hb4ydg

Ukrainian soldiers checking out captured russian loot box
t.me/ukr_pics/28
streamable.com/r7bw0w

Ukrainian soldiers blowing up armor left by the enemy
t.me/ukr_pics/18
streamable.com/04xue4

Liberation of Vilhivka by Azov (8 minutes)
t.me/ukr_pics/15
streamable.com/pdkxin

Russian news segment on Ukrainian battle geese developed in a biolab
t.me/ukr_pics/16

An Ukrainian soldier has picked up a phone from a dead russian to call his mother, gf and others via Whatsapp
t.me/ukr_pics/3
t.me/ukr_pics/7

Attached: file.png (980x544, 879.02K)

Someone else make the next thread

Attached: gypsy stealing russian equipment.jpg (1600x1131, 581.06K)

i hate ukraine

Attached: 4xg29qz6zpp81.jpg (507x547, 31.82K)

If we reach a situation of mutually hurting stalemate where neither side can win militarily and are both required to reach a compromise solution, could the potential treaty look like this:
>No NATO, but EU is allowed (Russians themselves literally said that Finland or Sweden style neutrality is acceptable, and both are in EU)
>Something that could be construed for domestic audience as denazification, i.e. Azov and similar units within UA military are either disbanded (but the actual personnel just gets transferred) or just taken out of formal structures of Ukrainian military and turned into paramilitary, also some obligatory vague declaration by UA government that they renounce nazism or whatever
>Something that could be construed as demilitarization, presumably no nukes ever being deployed to ukrainian territory, perhaps some de iure limitations on shit that isnt necesarilly a precondition for ukrainian military defensibility, such as ballistic or antiship missiles or something
>Crimea is obviously a red line for Russia, so the annexation might be recognized, but that in turn might not be acceptable for Ukrainians so some sort of Kashmir-like situation could be possible where the peace agreement covers all other areas and the countries normalize their relations but the issue of Crimea is left for the future and it gets returned to the post 2014 legal vacuum
>As for Donbas, hard to tell, but I am personally inclined to say that if a MHS is reached where neither side can win, Russians might be willing to agree to returning Donbas under formal Ukrainian sovereignity, perhaps with very maximum possible autonomy - either that, or scenario similar to the "kashmir" option for Crimea, in the sense that Russians withdraw their recognition of the republics and basically return for post 2014 status quo
im just an armchair general retard, but i feel like that something like this would enable both sides to save face - again in a scenario where neither side can really win

Attached: twomoreweeks.jpg (1718x1650, 713.6K)

Kino webm

Kazakhstan is turning its back on Moscow. It all comes tumbling down tumbling down tumbling doooown

Congratulations on preserving the Kiev regime! Now our daughters can have sexual intercourse with non-white men, and our sons can take estrogen. The destruction of Mariupol, Kharkiv, and more cities are a price worth paying if it means our kids can become westernized coomers. This is what our ancestors would've wanted. Time to join International Finance, I mean the EU. Slava Ukraini!

Can't wait to die to try to force Donbass people to be transsexual.

Putin will save the White Race.

Attached: average american orthodox convert.jpg (992x744, 71.47K)

t.me/anna_news/26448
>RUSSIAN TANK T-72Б WITHSTANDS DIRECT HIT FROM NLAW
See how strong russian armor is guys, please stop laughing now

alright got it, thanks. my parody

streamable.com/839lze

Relinking because it's interesting

Pic is from
>youtube.com/watch?v=oCZiuO65lJI

Attached: vdv.jpg (1394x720, 252.88K)

that's homophobic, antisemitic and not very nazi of you.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNebYfhUJME

Imagine trying to justify the invasion of a sovereign country and genocide with anti globalist ideals.

Inb4 Putin invades Kazakhstan.

Attached: 58086796_p0.png (699x923, 179.04K)

He really looked like Bohdan
And probably carried ukrainian made movies with his acring.
Anyways Ogniem and mechem was hella good movie, gonna download it and rewatch today.

Attached: monk_chess.png (620x349, 350.24K)

Oh, I wasn't really complaining.
I'm just kind of conflicted that a Pole managed to get our spirit so on point.

This war better produce at least one irl Revy

Attached: 761798ade77f9727e062f8db9e659ca7eabad6b3.jpg (972x1180, 571.18K)

obsessed

Attached: IMG_20220329_002329_568.jpg (1200x900, 179.45K)

WILL SMITH SLAPPED CHRIS ROCK! why isn't this in the OP?

I don't like how the second car survives.
I guess it's this way to prevent the Russians using a scouting vehicle.

>He "does not support Putin"
>Gives credence and voices plenty of so-called 'Russian talking points' that monke and others have used to justify the war or nullify the extent of Russian fault for it. Got stunlocked for four hours the other by someone who disagreed with his takes.

Has Hasan always been this bad or is he beginning to merely reflect the opinion's of his audience?

Attached: hasanabi.jpg (691x891, 146.24K)

Name the band.

>Invade Kazakhstan
>Mad Max army on horses and SUV starts killing ruskies
>China rapes russian economy harder than covid did global one.
I could only dream

Attached: Suits.jpg (811x703, 242.29K)

>Has Hasan always been this bad
Yes, he is one of the biggest retards on that dogshit platform.

>are we really so sure Ukraine is going to win?
i they will because they only have to worry about fighting the war. production of material, food, medical supplies, intelligence, energy, etc. is all taken care of by the west. ukraine only has to shoot russians. that's it.
russians have the war and an infinite list of other problems to worry about right now and the longer this continues the worse it will be for them. they are bleeding out.

Is Putin insane enough to think Russia can afford to occupy any region of Russia, even if Russia takes it in a peace? The population will either leave, or just destroy infrastructure themselves to destroy any value it has for Russia. And if Russia tries to depopulate the regions, the sanctions will kick in at maximum and China and India will start getting embarrassed.

Why do they use more mat than words?
Is this how the average vatnik talks?

bump this please

>SON
GIBBED
>GRANDSON
EATEN BY DOGS
>PLAN
TRUSTED

He is completely retarded. He's only famous because Chunk Yoghurt is his uncle.

welcome to america

Putin won't settle for something that doesn't make him look like a victor.

he is a leftist retard that hasn't visited /leftypol/ yet.

>No NATO
case closed
Ukrainian admin would never accept, they perceive this as vital for future survival, particularly now
They were neutral in the first place, russia tried to use this to force them into their eurincel union

Der Untermensch

modern war in Kazakhstan would look like something out of 40k

>streamable.com/v84488

wtf, how is that real are all Russians masters of doublethink ?

Can Ukraine win?

Attached: cheapo.jpg (644x460, 24.88K)

>No NATO, but EU
I see a situation similar to your country. Ukraine won't be part of NATO, but will be protected by a NATO country, meaning for all intents and purposes an attack on Ukraine would be an attack on NATO.
>denazification
Ukraine will absolutely never budge on this. Russia will want some dumbass shit where they get to pull people out of office on a whim because they are ebil natzees. Ukraine knows they aren't a nazi state, so there isn't even a need to make a show of anything. If anything, Ukraine will explicitly reject this to make sure Russia knows they couldn't have won this war.
>demilitarization
Most you might see is some sort of missile deal and something about stationing NATO forces. Ukraine knows damn well that no military equals being Russia's slave, so they won't budge here.
>Crimea
Yeah, even in an optimistic scenario Crimea isn't going to be returned free and clear to Ukraine. Your prediction is spot on.
>Donbas
Either full integration into Ukraine or it is an autonomous region belonging to Ukraine. Either way, without Russian support, separatists in that region will fall apart, and they will effectively just fall in line and be fully integrated.

Rent free.
You are projecting your own failures on others. In eastern EU there is none of shit you are seething about while we still have most benefits of living within western civilization.
On the other hand everything you mention is STILL preferable to Russian rule.

P-polska bros?
youtube.com/watch?v=6Jung3d71Is

>i they will because they only have to worry about fighting the war. production of material, food, medical supplies, intelligence, energy, etc. is all taken care of by the west.

You are overestimating Western honor, decency, compassion and competence a bit.

>is leftist retard a leftist retard?
Good question

JUST.
I unironically imagine Pootin would nuke Kazakhstan or use chem weapons there.

Attached: file.png (541x874, 231.99K)

Some of them would actually argue with their own PoSMO sons calling them.
Like this: t.me/heilragnarock/1199
It is disgusting to watch.