Why the fuck did the elite decide to install this guy?

Why the fuck did the elite decide to install this guy?

Attached: 606+40.jpg (2853x1902, 1.23M)

Attached: 1634428550976.jpg (544x350, 31.02K)

>dementia
>established
>weak

Why not?

Because this commie was winning

Because he was the Democratic nominee. Primaries seemed pristine compared to the general.

They have a lot of shit on him and he is easy to manipulate anyways. What I never understood is why Hillary, the powerful lady witch, was about to get into it herself.

Attached: 1644270216271.gif (292x498, 1.4M)

I wish he would sniff on my head.

Biden is a bitch ass nigger.

what, exactly, did he mean by this?

Attached: a0f.jpg (641x530, 31.26K)

Q has been debunked.

Him and Obama are part of BLM which is a terrorist organization

the other day he was in Poland so I watched a video of him talking for the first time, to see what he was saying about Ukraine

he's a walking corpse. it's actually crazy how bad it looked

exit plan

This is possible. But I don't think we should assume or rely on this as Q could be cope bait too.

>Q has been debunked.
Not necessarily.

>>Q has been debunked.
>Not necessarily.
two weeks ago

the most insane thing is watching our domestic media spin his fuckups as carefully constructed psyops (literally the word they're using) to keep putin guessing, it's fuckin obvious joe is fucking literally dying

cuz they thought he'd do everything he said, and he has for the most part. Sure there were some hiccups, but it seems like he's willing to take the fall to push through some pretty unpopular things through.

They want everything to go to shit. It will make everyone far more accepting of the dystopian bullshit that is coming. Please don't tell me you think all of what's happening right now is by accident.

You never had weird ideas when you were drunk? Like seeing a monkey dancing in tutu?

Because he's swamptrash.

For LoLs

apparently mean tweets are a bigger deal than starting WW3 and making Americans pay $9 for gas

Attached: 1462221795690.png (409x431, 137.19K)

Because nobody likes him, remember Obama saying to not underestimate his ability to fuck things up? They also know that Americans will not go easily into the great reset so make the guy that nobody likes already, Biden, do it. Can't be fucking up Mitchell Obama's legacy up by making (((her))) do it, so have the shithead do it.

Easy puppet to manage

Just like 9/11 and the Kennedy assassination, it always seems like the smartest idea in the world when they first come up with it.

it was the best they had

Attached: 1645724662710.png (1024x998, 1M)

you know how many LNG ships it'd take to replace the nordstream pipeline?

about 7000-7500 every twelve months. that's 15-20 leaving the US per day; the largest available.

He was the only one retarded enough to go along with the whole plan.

They want him out, he's too slow in starting WW3 so the Hunter Laptop is now in New York Times.

he was always pipelined

don't underestimate their pettiness, they really don't respect your intelligence