Attached: 9o01825.jpg (650x365, 65.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MKhOAqhXMhA
youtube.com/watch?v=AxWWJaTEdD0
youtu.be/ImEFv9FLUrg?t=111
youtube.com/watch?v=C4OE78spknk&ab_channel=vicdougle
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know what that is

The biggest tragedy here is that some 10 year old girl who probably didn't and won't end up caring much about guns got to shoot an Uzi and most adult gun enthusiasts will never fire any kind of machine gun

American gun culture can also be super gay and degenerate. Like when you see whole families posing with guns.

They let a girl fire a full auto uzi, lost control and shot the range officer in the head

Just go to a machine gun shoot. Wyoming or Kentucky. There's machine gun rentals in most major cities.

Still cant find actual video of it unedited

This

Need a video, or it's fake.

i looked for so long, never found it

Idiot gave her full auto gun and the recoil flung the gun back and she wound up shooting him in the head.

You won't find it, the mom filmed it and edited out the shooting it before releasing it.

same, guess it never leaked.

what makes me laugh are these "professional" types.
youtu.be/MKhOAqhXMhA

youtube.com/watch?v=AxWWJaTEdD0

Can we at leas get the fucking censored video? None of you niggers can post a fucking link?

nah you are just a newfag

You can see she did not have a hold of the damn thing, recoils upwards towards his head.

youtu.be/ImEFv9FLUrg?t=111

A stranger case was some dude thought it would be funny to record his girlfriend firing a .500 magnum to see if she hit herself in the head or something with it. Except her grip was so shit the muzzle flung right back towards her face and it fired again.
I don't remember why it happens mechanically but there is something with really high caliber handguns immediately firing again in a loose grip

It's called a double action.
That's how that stupid cunt Alex "die bitch" Baldwin shot the camera director or something.
Don't handle guns unless you know what you're doing.
But if you are a nigger, go ahead, hopefully you shoot another nigger and then yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=C4OE78spknk&ab_channel=vicdougle
accidental bump fire

Many Americans turned guns into a novelty and not a tool. I don't identify with my pruning shears ffs. It's cringe af. I support gun ownership btw, 100%, but picrel is fucked up, get some real culture.

Attached: christmas-gun-752x501.jpg (752x501, 77.74K)

You know they'd turn in all their toys when told to also

whoa didn't know lucas botkin's sisters were such milk trucks amirite