How do you unironcally find a 1950s housewife in today's political climate?

Attached: peak fem.png (820x850, 1.18M)

find one on fetlife.com
search 1950's

>go to church

Attached: 1597069929631.gif (640x640, 2.54M)

get a hooker shell act whatever the fuck you want her to so long as the coke keeps comming
you can scale down the model but all females aren the same

You don't. You find a regular woman and turn her into one.

Get out of this pathetic slide thread and into a real redpill thread

Go to Australia

Visit a nursing home before they are all gone OP

Build a time machine.

In an old people's home, I guess.

You tradcucks never learn.

>trad wife
>post caricature of a hollywood star in the 50s

faggot, take your meds.

thats a nigger

You date a Mexican or Filipina immigrant.

Time Machine

By accident. After getting into our home. Found out she loves cooking, getting high and cleaning. Now stay at home mom

Unironically this. My wife is literally a uni professor. We started a garden and now she's loving the outdoors, hiking, cooking, making preserves etc. it's great. Maybe not trad 1950's but shes always down to do something useful for the home.

get a job that pays enough so that you both dont have to work. come back if you ever manage that. good luck.

Were moving soon to home stead and she sooo excited to garden/farm. Best hippi wife. I have to swat her from joing the darkside though. She is a very understanding person. She is also like 5 years behind on what is happening. She'll ask something like, "Why are they so concerned about pronouns"

Girls at Smith College in 1949 - prime 50s wives.
>ywn have a 50s wife

Attached: gettyimages-56987569.jpg (1829x1911, 524.88K)

Donsie. Most peeps where i am living bearly work someone. At least the ag and smart type. We work mostly on barter. Cash is like eh we have to pay taxes lame.

>Mexican
Not bad, but please don’t settle for some little india retard
>Filipina
Lol

>1950s
Too liberal, I went for 1920s

ok idk where you are, flgs seem to be meaningless now for some reason.
you'll never find a 50's mentality in america

Arranged marriage to young females

so you CAN turn a hoe into a housewife

haha glorious. We are living a homesteady lifestyle rn. Shes very woke, but really we just care about plants and animals, don't own a tv or watch mainstream things. Good for you user, hippie wife pill is the best.

I found a unicorn, but she's gone now. Funny how life is.

That's the generation where all the bull started!
The rral good women were the strong farmer women of Europe in 1950, they were the ones who mostly raised normal, strong and family oriented people. Those types raised the generations before as well, then the 20s hit... and well, here we are slow errosion disguised as progress!

Glad to hear. I done work to keep her from the woke side. Helps her step mom is a giant insufferable leftie.

Move to a county that votes red and go to Church. Not religious? Look up volunteering opportunities.
/thread

You move to a country that hasn't been plagued with feminism and women's empowerment, find a nice girl and start a family. You can never go back to your pozzed western country or she will use the laws against you. Women only act traditional because they don't want to be.

Attached: 1645567157643.gif (480x480, 3.13M)

Are you a 1950s husband tho?

Dubs
Woke+intelligent isn't the worst thing. She know's what's up. Buy your seeds yet user, do it now they going out of stock quick.