Do we live in a low trust society ?

Attached: 1648335794858.webm (1024x576, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theancestory.com/who-is-shane-william-ryan-from-darwin/
meaww.com/shane-william-ryan-darwin-man-20-kg-weight-on-skull-gymgoer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, it's because everyone is becoming narcissistic.

I'm not sure what the white guy expected when he relaxed there.

It's a no trust society.

The spic has very tiny legs. No wonder he lost his balance.

Attached: U4UvSDY.jpg (1024x902, 324.1K)

he forgot about rule #72
never relax around tanned fags.

That's why I bought machines and dumbbells and train in my house, fuck the gym.

no it's because of the Civil Rights Act nigger.

>I bought machines
I bought cheap expanders (a 104×104 cm elastic ropes with different resistance) and they cover what "machines" do. Hook it up to a pull up bar etc. Machines are complete scam.

how the fuck did he even fall over
he was carrying it just fine, he didn't trip
what the fuck man

Small communities don't exist and 99 percent of white people are bugmen.

People who do things like this beyond the age of 15 really should be locked away for the rest of their lives. It is so unbelievably depraved an act that the mind capable of committing it should never be trusted in any functioning society ever again.

Some people just want to watch the world burn

Black guy got 10 months in prison for this.
I tried looking up a source and found this article written by a poojeet that is absolutely incomprehensible - it's so bad it's hilarious.
theancestory.com/who-is-shane-william-ryan-from-darwin/

This isn't an accident, he lifts it to throw it at the guy, the room is fucking empty. This is attempted murder right here. Fucker thought he could get away with it.

>imagine not owning a squat rack, bench, and Olympic set at your home in current year
>imagine sharing a public gym with niggers

that too. that's crazy for a leaf like yourself to call that out.

Attached: american olympics niggers centered as usual.webm (1280x720, 2.67M)

around whites be ready for flght.

Correction he pled guilty and was sentenced to 19 months in prison according to this article: meaww.com/shane-william-ryan-darwin-man-20-kg-weight-on-skull-gymgoer

You are a nigger and have been wrong about everything your entire life.

he got hit by the weights of the dude he was assaulting. Shows poor execution that even a defenseless target was able to effectively damage him

or you could just buy a gun

Almost.

This, exactly.

Attached: mindcoffeemug_1.png (574x338, 296.35K)

Remember to do your part and get the clotshot, everyone else in your country is.

"He jumped in the direction of the guy in question and slammed a load into an individual practising coronary heart head, thumping the casualty to the ground.

Ryan appears to have injured his left lower leg and flees with the face of the casualty in his clutches. He eventually purchased the individual’s automobile and referred to it as a rescue vehicle to assist him."
What the fuck am I reading?

>how the fuck did he even fall over
He didn't fall. That was just an excuse. He attacked him for no reason.

Wtf

Is the white guy okay? He was holding his head but he was up and conscious.

around caucasians expect abrasions

>What the fuck am I reading?
some AI generated article

Shane William Ryan has kept quiet about his family’s most private details, most notably society.

Elastic resistance bands don't provide the same amount of weight as something like a curling machine does. With a band you don't actually hit the desired amount of "weight" and maintain it through the entire motion. Bands obviously start off slack and resistance increases throughoutthe entire stretch until you reach a peak, then it tapers off as you relax it. With a machine the amount of weight will be consistent through the entire rep.

yes, this is good for capitalism. You can sell insurances.
Fears and little trust are good for a fast-moving, short-term business

I know you took it because niggers only fight the power when they are being told what to do by jews.

Half way through the article I realized I couldn't understand any complete sentences. I thought I was having a stroke until I reached the bottom and saw the author was some sandal wearing Indian.

>AI generated
theyll be taking our jobs in no time

Attached: 1635187240164.webm (720x404, 1.81M)