Races don't exist

race=natural construction

ethnicity = cultural construction.

you decide what to give more importance to, but then don't complain, culture can be changed and you can learn, not race, it is more than proven by all reality for centuries, you decide what to give more importance to, but then no you complain.

Attached: iguales.png (960x706, 1.21M)

Race doesnt exist, we are outright different species compared with negro savages.

>Specie
Homo Sapiens
>Races
Caucasoids, COngoids, Capoids, Mongoloids, Australoids etc.

>COngoids, Capoids, Mongoloids, Australoids etc.
are not the same species as us

They don't look like they are the same species DESU.

niggers arent human Christ is king

Global assumption fallacy = whites will be conquered by bbc and go extinct.

Cherry picked photos and photoshop is truth = your still a demented racist child and no one pays attention to you in the real world.

Attached: A1BDD22F-E370-4FBA-841B-8BD22C66A166.jpg (900x600, 163.16K)

your christ says that we are all the same, your christ is an invention kike, a trojan horse for the white race, a poisoned apple and what has done the most damage to the white race.

Attached: 1601376047460.png (555x2583, 2.07M)

Gods not a race he is pure energy that can take material form. People have a connection to a higher power it’s a higher reality of which your clearly clueless about

Attached: 5239DFE3-9832-4B90-8BCD-F0F55A0E2D66.jpg (250x236, 6.77K)

your argument is so strong that you had to use a photo of the "hottest man on earth" vs. random poor black African dude and they still look like the same species.

I don't give a shit about that, I care about what I see, the material, the physical, even if the sissies who think that everything is thought don't like it, if you want to continue believing in fantasies, kikes that don't adapt to reality but to their personal interests, that's your problem.

Attached: 1638996540652.png (600x649, 203.64K)

yeah just like they do when they compare a supermodel white woman to a random ugly black woman... any fucking problem?

of the same species, yes, of the same race no, grasp the difference.

Attached: 1572183211536.jpg (1024x761, 133.82K)

all races are far more similar than they are different so focusing on the differences is a waste of time.

That black guy probably had a tough life desu. He probably half starved multiple times, he probably never had a loving parent, he probably got raped and tortured multiple times.

inability to accept inconvenient truth
will never progress
this is why you will always be niggers

good

niggers are humans who devolved backto monke but got stuck halfway

I'd fuck 5 of those girls

>Specie
Homo Sapiens
>Races
Caucasoids, COngoids, Capoids, Mongoloids, Australoids etc.
>Ethnicities
German, French, Japanese, Vietnamese, etc

>Race
You fucking idiot, niggers are a completelly different especies. Europeans, asians, middle-easters and native americans we all are different races of homo sapiens. Niggers and abbos are not human

I'm sorry to see your femininity hurt

sure you're black's brother..

Attached: oh-estás-muy-irritable-neymar-¿qué-te-pasa-tienes-arena-1420753.png (500x633, 80.01K)

is that his adopted son?

Race is real and only those who hate their own race say otherwise. Sure, there is some grey areas here and there, but that is besides the point.
Also this. God made niggers a race of slaves

Attached: arabsaboutblacks.png (1385x1822, 2.62M)

Jesus was a Semitic Sand Nigger.

Attached: ea45021403596417746a908f11b3e199.jpg (720x406, 49.75K)