Aus/pol Wet Tuesday Morning Edition

The Academy has announced a formal review of the ugly moment Will Smith stormed the stage and slapped Chris Rock following urgent crisis talks.
>news.com.au/entertainment/awards/oscars/the-academy-launches-formal-review-into-will-smith-slapping-incident/news-story/1f91e5a12615d5430a7791e4d5dd5f27

The Federal Government is expected to deliver a massive cost-of-living package today as part of this year’s budget.
>news.com.au/finance/economy/federal-budget/massive-costofliving-package-to-be-focus-of-federal-budget-2022/news-story/d157c2c73236afe0e35192da8cb8fc28

Billions-worth of Gold Coast properties at risk of coastal flooding and erosion.
>realestate.com.au/news/billionsworth-of-gold-coast-properties-at-risk-of-coastal-flooding-and-erosion/?rsf=syn:news:nca:news:spa:strap

Attached: BouncyMasculineIberiannase-size_restricted.gif (444x250, 3.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ki-Aw9PZFIQ
news.com.au/sport/football/redditch-united-devastated-after-shock-death-of-midfielder-as-family-pay-tribute/news-story/5f14614c402ebde5feaca6622d199388
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What’s going to be in the budget lads? It’ll be all family gibs again, nothing for the single white man.

Think anything will happen to the DSP?

The governement has been on a warpath lately handing out millions to people who dont need it like the jews and some charities. Maybe the farmers might get some gibs this time.

it'll be for low income migrant families if anything. They don't want the middle class to breed, only the low IQ slave castes need replenishment

They're saying cash cash hand outs for people who earning under 126k. Does this apply to the unvaccinated who only worked for the first 4 months of the financial year?

>pretending you fucks don't get plenty as it is.

Watch the morning News on budget day today
Fuck niggers, tranny's and jannies

Attached: IMG_20220329_080747.jpg (4160x3120, 3.36M)

That really depends, I personally am unable to cover the costs of my disability with the DSP. It doesn't even cover the medication I am prescribed, basically I could live naked on the street with some food and medication but no way to have a roof over ones head and also be fed and medicated.

What's your disability?

thanks for the effort, here.. BUMP

I pay a shit load of taxes, I'll take any of that back at a moments notice. If I had it my way, I would pay 0 taxes because they're being wasted, you should be able to specify on your tax return where you want your tax money to go - healthcare, defence, services, I guarantee you we wouldn't be spending bucket loads of money of foreign aid and useless public servants

>What's your disability?
I have a bunch of permanent damage in my transverse colon and bowel, also PTSD. If we had a functioning legal system I would be living on compensation from the people that did this to me on purpose, but we live in Australia so they go free and you all pay for what they did

Income tax is theft.

Ahh yes, what Australia needs is more support and incentivization for incel coomers who do nothing to reproduce society, and less for struggling families who can't even afford more than 1 child.

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-232820~2.png (1080x1825, 209.64K)

Just out of respect for the boys jannies have been on suicide watch ever since the Will Smith thing

Attached: 1648439663662.jpg (781x752, 42.66K)

>taxed when you receive money
>taxed when you spend money
>taxed when your money earns interest which is still below inflation rate
government there at every point wanting to take its share so their staffers can go out for a night on the piss in Civic paid for by the taxpayer. Best thing to do is cash jobs, I'm trying to get in touch with a super jew financial advisor that can advise me how to get my income on paper to be less than the tax free threshold so I can get it all back.

youtube.com/watch?v=ki-Aw9PZFIQ
I have met 3 Australian guys
all of them loved this movie
I don't get it

>you should be able to specify on your tax return where you want your tax money to go - healthcare, defence, services, I guarantee you we wouldn't be spending bucket loads of money of foreign aid and useless public servants
I used to dream things like that were possible when i was younger.

Billions-worth of Gold Coast property is severely “at risk” from rising sea levels and coastal erosion, a new whitepaper shows.

And there is a “very high risk” that it will be affected sometime within the next three decades.

Core Logic’s Coastal Risk Scores for Financial Risk Assessment report combined all types of coastal risks, including erosion, flooding and rising sea levels, to come up with an index – ranging from very high risk to no risk – for dwellings located within 1km of the coastline.

Paradise Point topped a national list of suburbs deemed to be at very high or high risk, with more than $1.46bn-worth of property potentially being affected by storm surges and erosion within the next 30 years.

>165 days since being banned from working
I'M NOT LOCKED OUT OF EMPLOYMENT
EMPLOYERS ARE LOCKED OUT OF ME (MAKING THEM PROFITS)

Attached: pepe methhead.jpg (4500x4334, 994.46K)

Sorry to hear about your situation user, I've seen you talk about it before. I just get sick of those fake disability faggots on here who live with mum and still get double the dole when there's nothing physically wrong with them.

Another dead footballer. Dead at 26.

news.com.au/sport/football/redditch-united-devastated-after-shock-death-of-midfielder-as-family-pay-tribute/news-story/5f14614c402ebde5feaca6622d199388