OH MY HECKIN GOD IT WAS ASSAULT ARREST THIS MAN HE COMMITTED A VIOLENT ATTACK

>OH MY HECKIN GOD IT WAS ASSAULT ARREST THIS MAN HE COMMITTED A VIOLENT ATTACK
Is this what the world has come to?

One man can't slap another man for insulting his wife? Jesus wept, these people are so sheltered. If WW3 happens we're all getting raped by slavic/chink orcs. Everyone is such a limp wristed pussy. It was just a fucking slap, and Chris Rock is a grown ass man who can fight his own fights which is why he isn't pressing charges. Jesus christ.

Attached: v.jpg (941x1397, 504.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/lost-and-found
youtube.com/watch?v=FkyzfMWMpiM
youtube.com/watch?v=YNVtCNDePz4
youtu.be/2FmYmdGRONI
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34467470/
youtu.be/sbaDyIhyEoM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

?!SNAKE AND TOFU

Imagine how boring it must be to shill Will Smith threads all day

He will go to jail for not wearing a mask nigga has already killed 6 million grandmas wtf

video?

The problem is there is no more rule of law. They selectively enforce more and more laws and the normal folk are the ones that get screwed as a result. What >we want to see is this rich asshole get what he deserves because that’s what would happen to >us. These more and more examples of class striations are what’s tearing this country apart

Tl;dr: you’re a faggot

Ok, since none of you gave me the video, I had to find it: youtube.com/watch?v=FkyzfMWMpiM

What happened that deserves so much attention? A beta made a strike. The end. Forget the whole story, it's uninteresting.

NOT OK with another man insulting his wife
OK with another man dumping loads of cum in here
FAKE AND GAY

SNAKE AND TOFU

>The problem is there is no more rule of law. They selectively enforce more and more laws and the normal folk are the ones that get screwed as a result.
This has always been the case within civilisation.

This is what I mean when I call you sheltered.

It was foretold.

youtube.com/watch?v=YNVtCNDePz4

To paraphrase the great Charlie Murphy

>even when slapping a man was fashionable, they did it in paris, they would have gunfight after that! somebody had to go!

youtu.be/2FmYmdGRONI

It's a staged event and pursuing charges is just a way to make it seem legitimate.

Attention was drawn to Jadas alopecia. Covid causes hair loss. The goyim know it's socially acceptable to shave their heads now and they'll think they have alopecia when it's actually covaids causing their hair loss.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34467470/
Acute telogen effluvium is a non-scaring hair loss, usually occurs 3 months after the stressful event that causes hair shedding, and lasts up to 6 months. It can be associated with post COVID-19 infection.

Didn't he laugh as well? Fucking niggers.
>oh, my wife is not please with that joke, have to show how manly of a man I am. I'm just as manly as tupac
>uaaaah being celeb is so hard, erreyone disrespec u, uaaaahh it's so hard
>youtu.be/sbaDyIhyEoM
>lalallalalalal whooo

im pro black on black violence

Get out of this slide thread and into a real redpill thread

Jerry Springer destroyed the US.

None of my business. Quit posting this shit, zombie.

Hey I was wondering when you and your wife are available again. It was nice having sex with your wife but a little awkward seeing you watching us.
Oh well let me know user!

dude is an actual cuck and defended his wife for it and you think he was actually upset that someone made a joke about his wife? nah, bong, that aint it. his wife is in charge and this faggot was just following orders

>Don’t you dare disrespect my wife or her boyfriend ever again!

Attached: 3A99F305-5ED6-43B9-A712-66CAD0F0B990.jpg (872x1308, 140.62K)

I just want you, me, and everyone else on the planet to have more suffering than joy. Is that such a bad thing?

>I just want you, me, and everyone else on the planet to have more suffering than joy
Get thee behind me, Satan.

It’s to make look blacks look cool and violent as usual
Shit was staged

These are all shill threads. Apparently something big is going down so they're trying to distract the NPCs with this Will Smith garbage. You can simply shake keys in front of these people and they'll be just as distracted.

Attached: 1647380086573.jpg (1280x720, 59.5K)

I'd be mad too if my son was a tranny and my ugly bald wife cucked me with younger men

why do you care what two niggers did in burgerland? kys, all fields

The thing about civilized societies is you should be able to tell a joke without it escalating to violence. But it was fake and gay so shut up.

Black on black racism. What is the world coming to?

Nigger live by a different set of rules and that's what this is about actually, you stupid fucking retard.

nigga, he's not gonna get what he deserves for assault because the victim didnt decide to sue
its that simple

"Fightin words"
It actually is a legal concept.