52% of France believes in Russian Propaganda

> An IFOP survey conducted as part of the press and media week looked at the French people's support for the arguments put forward by Russia to justify the invasion of Ukraine.

> It appears that 52% of respondents believe in at least one of the Russian theses on the origin of the war in Ukraine. For example, 28% believe that the Russian intervention is supported by Russian-speaking Ukrainians who want to free themselves from the persecution they suffer. And 10% say they believe that "Ukraine is currently governed by a junta infiltrated by neo-Nazi movements."

> The most permeable to Vladimir Putin's speeches are the supporters of Jean-Luc Mélenchon and Eric Zemmour, reveals the Ifop poll.

> According to this study, there is a link between the French adhering to antivax theses and those who support Vladimir Putin's policies. Thus, 71% of antivax believe in putin's narrative about Ukraine. Adherence to Russian propaganda is lower (43%) among French people who do not believe in any of these theories against vaccines.

ifop.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Rapport_Ifop_REBOOT_VOL_1_2022.03.24.pdf

Attached: Captura de tela 2022-03-28 174259.png (837x838, 454.2K)

These 52% are actually the 100% of the ethnically French.

This lmao.

>Ukraine is currently governed by a junta
Uhh that is kinda unwholesome and problematico and kinda antisemitic too
Zelensky is a wholesome chungus

QUI QUI QUI WHEN YOU HAVE QUI IN MEDIA TRUST GOES DOWN DOWN

Russian propaganda consists of uncomfortable truths about it's enemies and lies about Russia

52% of French have brains? Amazing.

52% OF FRENCH PEOPLE NOW REMOVING CERTAIN ORGANS

Based frogs

No fucking way its 52%, I dont believe that so many people are still being able to think

Didn't expect the frogs to be based

kek, this

I don't believe it judging by the masses of retards I saw with ukrainian flags or ukrainian make up. But maybe it's a city slicker thing and countryside frens are based

>city slicker
Based Sneedbro

and a fact
Ukraine banned all political parties but Zelenskyy's near the start of the war
And before of the war they banned all TV channels and other propaganda media of the opposition.

Based

>everyone in France who doesn't support Ukraine is antivax
>everyone in the US who doesn't support Ukraine is antivax
>all the governments, institutions, and corporations that tried to force the vax support Ukraine and have denounced Russia
>all the rich fucks and demonic families that made the vax announced their support for Ukraine
>the WEF denounced Russia and supports Ukraine
>Ukraine government setting up the technology for ultimate great reset tool as we speak, something to make vax passes look like a fucking joke
Is this really how it ends? Antivaxxers fighting against their permanent enslavement in the name of fucking Russia?

Vladimir Putin never called me "fringe" or "minority"
Sorry Ukes but the only leader I want oustered lives in Ottawa not Moscow

Attached: 1530175163443.jpg (768x1024, 234.14K)

Also:
No Russian ever beat my eldery, sent dogs to protesters and froze bank accounts during a peacefull protest
No Russian ever tried to force me to choose between a "vaccine" against a virus he created with less than 3/10ths of 1% mortality or lose my damn job.
No Russian ever tried to get my son to cut off his dick, dress like a girl and suck cock.
No Russian ever tried to convert my daughter into a slut dyke feminist with blue hair.
No Russian ever stole a damn election in plain view and called me a conspiracy theorist for questioning it.
No Russian ever mocked my Christian faith, while praising foreign faiths
No Russian ever called me a racist for no fucking reason other than I'm White.
No Russian ever tried to get my kids to hate me, their heritage, and their faith.
No Russian ever tried to flood my nation with a bunch of cheap immigrants when my own people had trouble making a decent wage.
No Russian ever took away my currency and taxed me to death
No Russian ever voted to allow manufacturing to Mexico, India, and China.
No Russian ever devalued my money so bad that workers just effectively took a 10 - 30 % pay cut
No Russian ever forced me to go into the bureaucratic nightmare
No Russian ever made me ashamed of my flag

Attached: doge silver.png (600x600, 340K)

lmfao checked. Anyone with an IQ > 100

QUI?!