How do I stop feeling angry and jealous

This woman makes feel sick. A mix of love and jealousy. That can’t be right, can it?

Attached: 56BA48FF-6421-4382-BA96-2D9E5B0E3920.jpg (750x922, 495.99K)

Is she your wife?

no, she must be evil.
always trust god

No. It’s been multiple years long though.

Whatever user. Just depopulate

May God guide you ameen.

you will never be a woman and you must accept this

Depopulate

Violence is always the answer. Just don't get caught.

do you trust her?
if yes then stop worrying
if no find one you trust

Attached: 1646613659165.jpg (1077x1057, 107.85K)

Is she supportive of your endeavors? Does she at least not get in the way?

Attached: 1648256177029.png (917x871, 234.96K)

Thank you brother. Allah has never misled me.

Id say I trust her. And that she tries making me jealous as a growing experience. But I don’t know if that’s healthy.

She is supportive from a distance. I also don’t know how much of the jealousy is strictly from me. But I’ve been in relationships where there is no sick feeling, and I had friends tell me that’s what a healthy relationship is.

I don’t have the heart to even say something mean to her. That’s the love part.

Love you brother

Attached: 108-1081578_emotion-art-monochrome-photography-know-that-feel-bro.jpg (346x280, 27.76K)

>This woman makes feel sick. A mix of love and jealousy. That can’t be right, can it?

try to figure out what you really think and what the truth about a particular subject is instead of just insisting to force once narrative onto others like the people of hatred do (among others muslims).

Dump her. Will feel 100% better. Guarantee.

Love you too brother.

it's definitely not healthy call her on it and put a stop to it so you can move on as a couple and if she won't stop move on as a man for your own sanity

Attached: 1645248958274.png (720x560, 785.12K)

But the love part. When the feelings of jealousy subside I can’t let go of that love. And she doesn’t either.

I will try ignoring her now.

Yes it can and is. Take it from an actual non incel here, love is not just love and happiness. You are seeing the true depths of what it is to be human, you can't love something if you can't hate it too.

I love her so much