''Why did you take my land white man?''

?

Attached: 8502d13494cc3cdc96453c28f69d1baa.png (581x753, 423.36K)

Because I got you drunk and paid you in beads

you had a house?

>whites exported the greatest civilizational cancer to the Americas the negro
One of the greatest crimes

Next time try fighting. Also, when the white man leaves guns, use them you dumb fuck.

Oh, so it's YOUR land now... I thought nobody could own the land?

Kys

kek

I love the little nuggets of truth here on the 4, thanks user

Because you chose war and lost and now you cry like a coward. Brave my ass

>I do not admit that the dog in the manger has the final right to the manger, even though he may have lain there for a very long time. I do not admit that right. I do not admit, for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America, or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher grade race, or, at any rate, a more worldly-wise race, to put it that way, has come in and taken their place. I do not admit it. I do not think the Red Indians had any right to say, 'The American Continent belongs to us and we are not going to have any of these European settlers coming in here.' They had not the right, nor had they the power.

Based.
Anyway, the Indians still got to keep South America. Even the combined surface area of Europe and North America is not as big as Africa or Asia. It’s only fair that Europeans get to have NA.

Basically because nether you or the pakis could fight worth fuck all.

Manifest destiny, because you had no concept of "land" or land ownership in your culture, because you didn't read the fine print, because you were technologically inferior and this is what groups of people have been doing since the dawn of time.

Soon the Cherokee, Navajo and Apache will get Russian guns and will rape your obese lard-ridden buttholes for a third time, just like Sitting Bull and Geronimo did. And we will gladly contribute to your extermination, fucking parasites.

"Why did you take my land hairless man?"

Attached: bigfoot-film-patterson-gimlin.jpg (940x529, 64.38K)

Why couldnt you defend your lands red man?

germs guns and steel

I hate when liberals try to strawman about this, their finest warriors from the Great Lakes region (the Anglos weren't even close to these states yet) traveled to the far east for battle and glory against us. We hadn't encroached and yet they came for blood, and they got exactly what they wanted.

Most Natives I've talked to down South say they don't hold a grudge, and frankly I think they're lucky we didn't outright genocide them to extinction. Now they have whiny descendants running around (oftentimes who are part white ironically) making them sound like helpless victims, a fate worse than death for some of those warriors

Attached: 1648391654970.jpg (3000x2000, 596.5K)

Attached: 1638847704991.png (640x639, 613.25K)

Cuz u gay nigga

Because anything is better than Pakistan

Kill all mexicans.
Geronimo, Sitting Bull, Putin, Crazy Horse and Hitler did nothing wrong.

Attached: 20220130_185503.jpg (1000x1320, 543.21K)

I’ve worked with Native guys and they hate immigrants, even more then they hate whites.

Cause whites give them money and free shit, niggers just take their shit. Unironically day of the spear couldn’t come sooner enough. Embrace it.

Just a few weeks ago at work some Native guy went off on some Arab immigrant calling him an immigrant and telling him to get the fuck out of his country.

Attached: 2F4D41EC-D0C1-415C-851C-CF1CD81D2993.jpg (1170x1830, 1003.83K)