Are gypsies based...

Are gypsies based? My professor said so called "Antiziganismus" is a huge problem in Europe despite being completely unfounded and illogical. I have never talked to any gypsies so I can't tell.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_Romani_people.svg.png (1280x853, 54.13K)

they belong on the gallows

No. Not at all. They are lazy good for nothing smelly ugly annoying and dangerous "people".
You should avoid them.
Everyone in my country walks to the other side of the road if they see a group of gypsies. Even the "I'm not racist" ones.
They are just horrible.

Seriously, trust me, you don't want to be around them.

>Everyone in my country walks to the other side of the road if they see a group of gypsies.
Pussies lmao. Imagine being scared of 5'6'' malnourished poos

>despite being completely unfounded and illogical

Maximum trolling.

This.
Also here in the UK at least they get away with crime by just claiming "muh racism". I saw it first hand in Edinburgh a couple of years ago. Some gypsies were fighting on the street and the police came. They literally just said "it's okay, we're travellers" and the police left again.

Not at all, I'm just repeating what she said.

In a category with Somalis, Albanians, and niggers. They are scum. Imagine the aggression, stupidity, violence, and tendency to steal of niggers combined with the sanitary practices of street shitters.

>completely unfounded and illogical
Your professor didn't go to Paris since 2010 i see

A guy in Hungary told me once that he would trade niggers for gypsies. I wasn't sure if he knew how bad our niggers really were but he insisted it would be a good trade for Hungary. He called them "cygani", or something?

They are always walking in big groups and carry knives. They don't care about getting in prison. They are so braindead they could kill someone because he didn't give them his phone.

They are a plague upon Europe. They're worse than niggers in America. Disgusting, lazy, unemployed, constantly killing, stealing, and breeding like rabbits. Literally no use in them

>Not at all, I'm just repeating what she said.

If you want to know them, we can prepare you a Erasmus scholarship, gypsy style

Attached: 0_1600352467.jpg (1024x540, 327.98K)

Croach diaspora here. In my former home they can't do anything except stealing and begging for aid.

Attached: 15157585671246.jpg (660x438, 71.77K)

Attached: basedciganposter.png (606x79, 17.79K)

Here most gypsies turn into angels around police. But they are still gangerous.

It's "cigány" in hungarian, but a lot of other languages use that word too.

Attached: Deterioro-Verdes-residen-miembros-Caracolenos_1563754071_136962409_667x375.jpg (667x375, 76.55K)

OK but why do intellectuals have a hard on for them? My city even organized a gypsy festival and the audience was mostly middle class academics.

Attached: [email protected] (1200x630, 138.55K)

They're only based when they're not in your country

Gyppos are a leech suckling on society