Honest opinion on hollywood

Honest opinion on hollywood

Attached: MV5BMDMzZDkyNzEtYTY5Ni00NzlhLWI4MzUtY2UzNjNmMjI1YzIzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1480, 202.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.news18.com/amp/news/buzz/why-is-euphoria-trending-on-tiktok-4703198.html
dazeddigital.com/beauty/head/article/50169/1/euphoria-challenge-tiktok-makeup-donni-davy-zendaya-alexa-demie
tiktok.com/tag/euphoria?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

garbo

Its the new opium. You grow up addicted to it surrounded by other addicts so addicted to worshipping it that you could never face the fact that you can't live with out it. Without the pseudodrama of celebrities who make more in a year than you will in a lifetime you become depressed and suicidal. Most suicidal people I've met in fact have stated that the only reason they haven't killed themselves is because they're waiting for their favorite show to finish. I don't need to tell people here that it is propaganda, we already know that. I want to prepare you for what comes next.

4th generation warfare can be explained simply as the blurring of the lines between civilians and military. You should be aware that if you've been posting pro-Ukraine or pro-Russia propaganda, that all countries now recognize you as complicit in the Ukrainian-Russian conflict. This is what will happen to Hollywood soon and in a sense it is already happening. Reality TV, watching the lives of celebrities, how long until YOU are the star? How long until we watch and laugh at YOUR life? We already do, but how long until we can make money off of it, and have you pay to see it?

Sorry to reddit-space but my autism makes me format weird. I promise I was doing it before reddit. Like all addictions, the addicts react aggressively when called out, claiming they can stop whenever they want, they just don't want to. The celebrities are not artists, but are hailed as the greatest and Gods. Normies still look down on you for piracy because "they need to be paid" without realizing almost all workers for modern "art" are paid in advance. Hollywood is it's own kingdom, who fights with bright colors and sweet songs. Whose gun is your money and whose ammunition is your attention.

Attached: 1641572321187.jpg (1200x844, 171.6K)

In addition these celebrities are praised for their characters, not for their own person. Most consumers already know that celebrities are terrible people but they've fallen in love with the act, knowing that it is only an act and nothing more. Just 100 years ago, the term "actress" was synonymous with "prostitute." Today, it is synonymous with "leader." This should tell you everything you need to know about their kingdom. Perhaps they have no real military, but they have enough money to buy yours.

Hollywood is Adam Sander farting on screen and making several million dollars.

Attached: 1559060030445.png (500x1071, 145.75K)

Who is your favorite hollywood "leader"? Perhaps you like the writers and directors, who have stolen their plot from other films and books. Perhaps it is an actor, whose success is determined by their ability to lie both on screen and off. Or maybe you enjoy the soundtrack which was stolen from another soundtrack, or the special effects which are generated almost entirely by computer algorithms. The only way to fight this propaganda machine is to be louder and more persistent than them, which is an impossibility.

Jew infested Sodom and Gomorrah. Just stop looking at whatever it produces, or turn into a pillar of salt.

The sequel: Niggerdelphia.

This is fundamentally the machine that produces NPCs. Many anons have argued over why NPCs are unable to reconcile with reality. It is because they have grown since infancy to "experience" life through Hollywood's eyes. Most people can name more celebrities than they can name friends, even as critics of Hollywood. This is why women are able to hate white men, but simultaneously be "the white man's whore". They are in love with the "white" "men" of Hollywood who have told them to despise the white men of reality.

>How long until we watch and laugh at YOUR life? We already do, but how long until we can make money off of it, and have you pay to see it?

Its already happening, i never watch shows but people especially females are obessed. At this point im convinced females keep hollywood alive.

It's okay user people were reddit spacing on this website before /pol. We used to call them paragraphs before the phonies came along.

Illuminati brainwashing machine to prepare the masses for anti-christ worship.

The women in my family and girls I knew in school were already are obsessed with Kardashians, Survivor and other "reality" TV shows. Not to mention pop culture magazines and youtube channels like Vogue. They (as women) react as offended as they would had you insulted them personally, when you criticize this medium. The difference between these shows and the aforementioned "4th generation warfare" style shows, is that there will be no clear line. You will not be watching celebrities, nor contestants in a game show, you will be watching and laughing at your comrades dying in a war. You become enthralled with the doctors and their patients, as every surgery becomes televised, as the hospital's only source of income. In some cases Any Forums already does this, but it will be normalized and monetized before you can say "Hollywood ran out of stories to steal"

I like capeshit but pedophile jews kinda ruined it

Don't care, don't watch or know anything about their movies anymore
Also got tired of animation studios insterting woke stuff and also running their shows from a spreadsheet instead of from the art/characters. So now I'm going to make my own. And I'm not going to take money to change it to what we have now

>phonies
Jesus Christ fuck off

It's just part of the globohomo propaganda wing

The people who are really into modern cinema (and like it) are the same soulless automatons that crank out this trash. Real art needs real people to make it, and that's why when real, genuine things came to the fore they get recycled endlessly. The Sci-Fi genre is one of the main victims here, say what you want about Star Wars and Star Trek but they were made by thoughtful people who wanted to make a story. The modern versions of these are basically the same thing but blacker, more Jewish and completely hollow. The original creativity is basically gone, its why they can never make anything new and original. Endless remakes, either of the IP or the same stories with new faces.

Don't care, I don't consume it.

There is also alot of crossover on social media/real life, lots of references made on tiktoks (tiktok was supposed to be a dancing app), and im noticing many are mimicking the show in real life(or is the show mimicking them?). So my question is, who is influencing who? And if you havent watched euphoria i suggest you check it out, its the show zoomers are really obsessed with(perhaps it mirriors our current zeitgeist?).

google.com/amp/s/www.news18.com/amp/news/buzz/why-is-euphoria-trending-on-tiktok-4703198.html

dazeddigital.com/beauty/head/article/50169/1/euphoria-challenge-tiktok-makeup-donni-davy-zendaya-alexa-demie

tiktok.com/tag/euphoria?lang=en

But so many people around you do

So many people around me choose to consume pasteurized milk. I can't force them to drink raw milk like me

Media is more influential than drinking milk unless that milk happened to cause cancer

Which is why I'm becoming an animator.
Also fuck you milk is more important