UKRAINE. Center of World's pedophila trafficking activities

Ukrainian parents selling their babies and children to the pedophiles from the US and other countries.
Also many Ukrainian parents are selling their babies and children to be used for body parts for the wealthy of this world.
What a disgusting savage soulless nation.

Attached: pedo signaling flag.png (912x820, 141.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IaEgcRgE__M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's rich coming, from someone with a UN memeflag.

Wheres the market?

thanks for your contribution to the conversation, memeflag. now show on this doll where your daddy touched you

First I wanted Russia to annex Ukraine while leaving it as intact as possible. I want them to just glass that shithole now

The CIA arranges for children to be picked up from orphanges all over the world and sent to Saudi Princes to fuck so they will sell oil in dollars.

Not the point of the war, I'm not supporting Russia

Checked

>Not the point of the war
how the fuck do you know that?

There was a case a while back where a trafficker was arrested in Ukraine. He had kidnapped and trafficked young women across Europe. Those women were held captive and impregnated. The babies were sold to other traffickers all around the world, but mainly in Europe and Asia. The whole operation got covered up and memoryholed.

I know personally of an Ukrainian nurse who lost her job because she got a baby boy out of the hospital where they were preparing to harvest his organs. I actually know the boy, he must be around 15 years old now.

ask hunter

jewish state is full of pedos

imagine my surprise

>t.new world order memeflag
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IaEgcRgE__M

it will be retroactively, just like slavery was applied to the civil war rationale after the fact

>UKRAINE. Center of World's pedophila trafficking activities

Attached: 1376534196769.png (440x522, 103.14K)

Ukraine is Jewish! You nazis will never take it from us!

Attached: uij.png (800x533, 39.44K)

Attached: pedo signaling flag _.png (913x821, 95.7K)

Attached: 1646879370065.jpg (695x1024, 124.12K)

I wouldn’t expect something else from a pizzagate pedo muttoid.

Implying Russian parents didn't do the same
kek

No, Ukrainians and Roomenians are specializing in trafickibg their children to pedophiles.
I bet you were too ass raped as a baby because your parents were "renting" you to rich pedos from the west.

Israel is a big one.

>Not the point of the war,
Oh ho. Pray tell, user, what IS the point of the war? "None" doesn't count

You people are useless

>OP is a memeflaggot

/thread

memeflag would know, he's made purchases before

There we go, fucking Ukrainian perverted subhumans.