When will Americans finally understand the existential threat that DEI initiatives represent?

DEI is the most blatantly anti-white incarnation of diversity initiatives ever witnessed, and yet it appear to have overwhelming support. Do people really love it behind closed doors? If so, why? Am I missing something critically important about its role within organizations?

Attached: Kendism.png (714x658, 558.63K)

Never. We love our niggers so much we will go extinct for them.

My gf works in corporate kikery and she's always banging on about how DEI is /actually a great thing/ and how it's misunderstood

i keep breadcrumbing the redpills to her, though.

the whole tranny faggots beating up women and watching them shit in public restrooms and raping them in prisons is a pretty powerful redpill for normies, especially if they're women

but ultimately, user, and i am not a misogynist, ultimately...the women are fucking 100% susceptible to kike pilpul about fairness and equality. they are defenseless against feel good bullshit and fairy tale faggotry

But why is it a great thing? I had to sit through a work meeting today, and the DEI officer had a black power fist hanging on the wall behind her along with a bunch of other subversive imagery. No one even batted an eye. I'm not sure if they were too stupid or too fearful to speak out.

this

Attached: 01114552145 - Copy.jpg (1861x292, 151.18K)

It only takes a moment of digging into the foundational texts of the DEI movement to understand how bitter, resentful, and vengeful the people behind it are. That's the thing I dont' get; people seem to take it at face value without understanding anything about what it truly is, what it will take to achieve those aims, and what the result of its failure will be.

Attached: Kendi Quote.jpg (748x427, 56.24K)

i don't know, but the tranny athletes have proven that it is absolutely possible, and necessary, to weaponize woke DEI bullshit against itself

just tell them you're hispanic and queer and you are offended by the black power fist because it implies separation instead of unity between black and brown latinxs or whatever the fuck... tell them you have schizophrenia and identify as a nigger

i think it resonates so much with normies because on the surface it absolutely sounds like something that no one should oppose. who would be against "hey what if everything was totally fair, and nobody was discriminated against, and no one was the victim of hateful & evil things", like, who the fuck could be against that? it's in practice that the kike swoops in and implements his D&C. They get you to agree, then once you're in agreement, they load the bases with things that are going to cause discord among the goyim.

idk, it's obviously /not/ a good thing, but normies just hear the part about it being so great and they take the bait

This is what happens when you let niggers think - they come up with the most retarded theories.

We'll see if the tranny thing pans out. I know a lot of parents are fighting CRT-based curricula being taught in schools. The problem, though, is that the entire ideology has been ingrained in multiple generations of teachers and so entrenched in academia that banning it won't really do much to solve the problem.

It wouldn't be so bad if their ideas were met with intense debate and discussion. Instead, they are reinforced through propaganda and shaming all while getting explicit approval from the elites. Why is the process that Europeans have used successfully for centuries to discuss the ideas that will alter the course of civilization excluded when blacks are involved? Is their emotionalism and fragility truly the next step in our collective advancement?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 2.52.10 PM.png (1147x899, 767.88K)

>DEI is the most blatantly anti-white incarnation of diversity initiatives ever witnessed, and yet it appear to have overwhelming support. Do people really love it behind closed doors? If so, why? Am I missing something critically important about its role within organizations?
People think that someone will eventually do something for them and they think that they can do nothing, or they wait for a politician.

The only solution is revolution .Radicalize others into understanding and remembering that their elections have never actually fixed anything.

>It only takes a moment of digging into the foundational texts of the DEI movement to understand how bitter, resentful, and vengeful the people behind it are. That's the thing I dont' get; people seem to take it at face value without understanding anything about what it truly is, what it will take to achieve those aims, and what the result of its failure will be.
Focus on pointing out how much non-whites hate us and how they're going to destroy us because of that.

>It wouldn't be so bad if their ideas were met with intense debate and discussion. Instead, they are reinforced through propaganda and shaming all while getting explicit approval from the elites. Why is the process that Europeans have used successfully for centuries to discuss the ideas that will alter the course of civilization excluded when blacks are involved? Is their emotionalism and fragility truly the next step in our collective advancement?
You do need strong emotions, but I sense coercive force from the top, and this can only be countered ultimately by revolution.

i will play devil's advocate for a seacond. the dialogical progression of human advancement in social and academic life is literally based on /dialogue/, and in white western judeo-christian society & academia, the academic curriculum that is used to mold societal hearts and minds is naturally a bit one sided, from the perspective of non-whites in our society.

the idea is that crt represents the intense debate and discussion needed to temper the one-sided nature of traditional academic training.

in practice, though, you end up with a bunch of midwit diversity hires teaching everyone that white people ypipopopoyipopoo is the devil n sheeit

The niggers are absolutely, truthfully stating that they are going to fucking hurt you. They're not even trying to bullshit you, they are outright saying the plan is discrimination against you, crimes against you, and in the end killing you. Yet, the braindead niggerloving Boomers will still worship their niggers because the niggers don't mean nothing by that! Not all niggers! They will continue to bury their head in the sand up until maybe that last moment when a pair of fucking imported Somalian nigger nurses are going room-to-room, holding a pillow over terrified wrinkled fucking faces of these senile old niggerloving boomer niggers, while they scream about how WE GETTAN REPARASHUNS NAO MMM HMMMM and these stupid anti-White boomer shit for brains might in that last choking moment realize their nigger worship was suicide: nation-scale suicide.
and the jews who all pushed the Diversity is Strength meme will be laughing at dead goyim from their island palaces stocked with child sex slaves.

You literally just have to colonize non-white women. Infiltrate and make them a white man's lover behind closed doors and in public. Nothing will alter the whole agenda more than having every single colored woman be with a white man and having a successful relationship. White women will feel left out and the rainbow LGBTQ whatever groups will never have healthy functioning family structures. White women deserve it and the gays and trannies need to just die out from lack of breeding.

Whites should intermarry with Hispanics and just create huge family alliances. Working class whites and Latinos have the most in common anyway. Blacks don't have the birth rates to keep up and whites and Latinos are already basically blended into one big people in places like much of So Cal anyway.

>yet it appear to have overwhelming support
how do you know
HR departments' support doesn't mean overwhelming, it means strategic

Probably because it allows people high in machiavelianism to gain power over others

If you aren't telling your family and friends about whats happening and your dislike for it then it'll never change. The more open this is the less effective they will be.

Good job man keep it coming

That is already happening to a certain extent. Asian and Latina women are marrying white men in large numbers. Family remains the foundation of society, and that is especially true among Asian women, Latinas, and the white men who marry them. In fact, I am a part of that group. It makes no sense to wait for the problem to get worse and leave it to our grandchildren to solve, though. I want to fight back, but I also need to remain the primary breadwinner for my family, and I am not in a position to undermine that. When I see our organizational leaders giving overwhelming praise to the tyrants spearheading the DEI movement, I realize that I will be going at it without any apparent allies.

>Muh based Hispanics
Absolute cope and fake cause guess who's going to be the security guard paid off to look away when Nigerians go around torturing Boomers in the nursing. Sell your race mixing crap somewhere else

it's a mystery
experts are stumped

Attached: 1648410315672.jpg (581x715, 44.84K)

My friends and family know all about it. The issue is that corporations have acted in lockstep to adopt DEI initiatives across the board. Every single corporate website outlines the plan, and they are all identical. This is not an organic grassroots movement; it is being done intentionally by extremely powerful people and institutions. Any resistance will only be used as a reason to purge dissidents. After all, what kind of monster doesn't want a fairer and more equitable world?

That's an ugly nigger

yeah, it's jews

Attached: 1638058252235.jpg (922x1024, 170.86K)

Lets just end racism totally and segregate. That way these peaceful black people can make wakanda without whites bullying them.

No one likes South Americans fuck off

Yes, separation would solve nearly all problems on both sides, but we are collectively both too sadistic and too masochistic to do what needs to be done.

They also realize they will no longer get white peoples gibs and they refuse to let that happen lol.