14 year old monke accidentally shoots her 11 year old cousin in the head during a black people moment

14 year old monke accidentally shoots her 11 year old cousin in the head during a black people moment
she then rightfully kills herself

audio version with family making monkey noises after
>twitter.com/i/status/1508244309417639939

Attached: Monke.jpg (369x643, 32.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NYStateOfMind/comments/tpxuzh/if_you_cant_handle_this_video_dont_watch_not_ny/
no-cookie.kiwifarms.net/data/video/3116/3116043-624d630f620f9343dc8608db289cdfc5.mp4
twitter.com/WhatHappenTv/status/1508360841355313154
youtu.be/fSlIjUeiSsc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's pretty fuck up tho, like, fucking mutts and their gun control

>I blow yo shit stop talking
>blows his shit
Why would white supremacy do this?

That sucks so much for the family. What a waste of life.

Attached: 1647595779764.jpg (434x357, 24.6K)

>guns are the problem here

Lmao I don’t think so man

They were just children. So sad.

he was a good kid

Attached: 1648461901078.png (734x500, 329.77K)

Sucks for the uncle tappin that

why does it sound like a literal zoo afterwards?

I don't get it. Was she quick to an hero after she realized what she's done? Normally they're not that quick. Even I would be in shock first.

>ook
They're sayin the gun went off accidentally the second time, I guess both times. Imagine that bad luck, you accidentally shoot your cousin, and say to yourself:
>"whoops, that was unfortunate, I better pick up this firearm and store it carefully, lest that happens aga-ACK!"

14 year olds don’t put much thought into things in general, like playing with a loaded gun

Honestly pretty sad

Attached: 1648490154441.webm (592x1280, 201.07K)

I think she was moreso scared of what her mom would do to her, so she killed herself to escape the guilt, shame, and punishment
unironically looks like a demon

>There is only one race the human race

Lol yeah right

I think she panicked, grabbed the gun to look at it and accidently shot herself.

"SHIEEEET MY SWEET BABY GURL"

the alternate theory is that she pointed at her head and fired it to check and see if it was still loaded

Why? Lol. Theyd shoot you in a heartbeat and not think twice

Nah the little boy shot her in revenge before he died. This is some Romeo and Juliet level of tragedy.

Imagine how much crime was prevented.

No, it's clear she killed herself on purpose.

They dont even properly attempt to enter the room and check if something can be done. I dont even wanna call them monkeys anymore thinking of how smart Orang-Utans are for example.
Niggers are more like noisy trees or sth

>black af1

Who felt it more? Thugsly, or Splat?

Attached: 5621E653-8A17-4CAC-BCF3-ED8E96F22064.gif (168x297, 3.71M)

he was turning his life around

>stupid fucking pavement ape kills another useless pavement ape
shit, better hurry up and import some more engineers and doctors, we're short 2 now....

>I can't breathe! I CAN'T BREATHE! I CAN'T BREATHE!

you obviously can dumb ass you keep getting louder.

I'm sure glad laws work to prevent this type of stuff, its not like its illegal for a 14 year old to have a pistol.
Also, the drum mag is very likely illegal as well, niggers tend to live in gun control states and drum mags are one of the first things to go.

>AWW SHIET

Splat Albert because we've all been on that ride

>>I blow yo shit stop talking
>>blows his shit

Attached: 1637792056124.jpg (960x1280, 99.21K)

Pick it up, loaded, muzzle facing you, by the trigger and be female, black, and 14. No different than pic rel

Attached: FJAVUAKG0KQK32S.jpg (320x240, 18.88K)

This will come in handy later. When a bait thread is full of faggots this is the only appropriate response.

they finna link up?

I'm going to hell for laughing about this one

14 year olds do. It's the 7 year olds you have to worry about. The mental equivalent was probably the same in this case.

Attached: image.jpg (996x969, 89.97K)

>when you join the bathroom after your gf took a huge shit

>guns were the problem
Lol
Lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-014441_Chrome.jpg (1072x1629, 470.47K)

Attached: N twatter.jpg (601x1987, 159.16K)

Attached: 1648318019563.jpg (407x482, 48.38K)

Sheeeit

Wtf is going on with that gun. Pistol stock, drum mag and a 20” barrel.

???

kek

Attached: 1648317625475.jpg (633x651, 24.83K)

Splat actually survived for a little while and died in the ambulance I heard.

lmao bizarre

I suppose I’m a more empathetic person than they are, and probably more than you too

I noticed that too. No one even bothered to enter and to see if they were still alive. Niggers dont love their children

Man why you posting the edit?

Attached: 1648334014671.webm (408x720, 670.93K)

She is scrambling to pick it up at 10-11 seconds, grabs it looks down at it and shots herself. I think it was accidental.

How does Twitter censor opinions by, for example, Donald Trump but allows a snuff video of underaged kids to stay on?
Thats the real question here.

shiiiiiet

Attached: 1648461949467.jpg (964x624, 149.77K)

Seriously, in this instance the gun solved two problems in rapid succession.

Full video with sound.
reddit.com/r/NYStateOfMind/comments/tpxuzh/if_you_cant_handle_this_video_dont_watch_not_ny/

full version
no-cookie.kiwifarms.net/data/video/3116/3116043-624d630f620f9343dc8608db289cdfc5.mp4

Need this with sound, damn I would have lost my shit riding this.

And nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1648477878333.jpg (375x500, 107.14K)

She was probably expecting some fucked up black punishment worse than death, I mean the house is full of wannabe gangbangers after all.

Where is the full stream? We only got a few reactions. I wanna see how long it takes an adult to come in and actually try to help.

Holy kek. Darwin award was shared this year?

did she shoot herself on purpose???

maybe, I'm just happy there's 2 less niggers on this hell planet
nigger lover

The seems the most plausible explanation.

I saw that headline and I’m so glad I didn’t have to look for it.

Splat had to have massive internal hemorrhaging.

>get stabbed
>aww yes most unfortunate but I will have you know I’m empathetic so this does not harm me savage
>gets stabbed again

i have no sympathy for these animals, Christ is king

he got like 1500 ping

can a nigga get a gif of this?

Damn nigga got hops

twitter.com/WhatHappenTv/status/1508360841355313154

longer clip with audio

You just know he was going to grow up and join a violent gang and rob convenience stores. Makes it hard to find the tragedy in his young death, there was no future from the start.

Tards complaining about “muh webms”…

You're retarded

If only he got the booster this wouldn’t have happened!

Shouldn’t the Federals be alerted by kikebook when young kids post pics holding guns?

Clown world my fren
*honk*

>last 15 seconds
why is she laughing at nigger kids dying?

Shame on you. Christ loves all.

haha, yes, please save it for future use.

You're a fucking idiot.

because DEY WAS LIVE

Most niggers are christian and christ was a semitic jew

Video with sound?

POGGGGGGG

Attached: SHEBOON EXECUTION POG.png (322x307, 112.37K)

The real question is why isn't everyone else laughing?

HAHAHAH BRO WATCH IT STARTING 0:50 all th e people looking for them it looks like a fucking skit, LMFAO, the guy at 0:54 HAHAAHAHAHAH DUDE SAD SHIT BUT THIS SHIT TOO FUNNY LMFAO

Attached: 1639932021826.jpg (957x755, 145.24K)

kinda wish I coulda fucked that nigger loli before she died though

That loadout is straight from cod

white gun crime is on par with all other western nations.
black gun crime is on par with african nations.
clearly it's an american problem

Reminds me of the car one where the lady domes a guy. Someone post it

I hate black people

Attached: blackpersonmoment.png (896x258, 20.23K)

Even with blacks actively genociding themselves they are able to outbreed us

Why are niggers so bad at gun control, among other things such as responsibility?

Analbeads1233 with the pithy response.

her body is still warm

Or are they too busy enforcing CRT in school boards?

no because there would be a very obvious pattern in the reports and it would be declared illegal racist profiling

It's not clear.

the thing about this for me is how they all look into it to freak out performatively but they don't seem like they actually want to help

King of the niggers
Go be a good Christian and race mix with based niggers

>black
>"people"
Wot in 'tardations?!

Attached: joggers--MADE_TO_MONKE.jpg (1259x1080, 437.85K)

CUS
>THEY WAS ON LIVE!!!!!!!!!
it be hype n shiet

God certanly worked thru that girl that day...it is /pol's duty to make her into a hero

Nigga your country produce guns like hot bread, and literally any fucking low iq monkey can get one

>DE(nig)LETE.

Attached: DELET DIS.jpg (628x724, 118.17K)

>She was probably expecting some fucked up black punishment worse than death…
Somebody post that nigger whipping his little kids ass after his brother beat him. That’s what she faced.

I think about my life at 11 and 14 and I am so thankful I'm not a nigger. Fucking hell, what are gun control laws if some 14 year old prob already had an abortion can bee bop around with a drum mag pistol blow her brother's brains out then herself while the entire housing unit sounds like you set fire to a monkey exhibit.

>people

Youd get the joke if you werent iphone

Attached: 1648331035750m.jpg (579x1024, 83.77K)

Just nigger things

Niggers can't swim so this is good advice.

It's truly over for humans. The Ape Ape Zoan users won.

Attached: frankynew.png (495x457, 415.21K)

stop with this fucking thread man, theyre kids ffs

Heyyyyyyy

Heyyyy y'all I got sushi!

They probably didn’t until the police or paramedics showed up

Retardedness is baked into their DNA.

Attached: D2m3dlWWkAAOeBW.jpg (1080x1186, 128.5K)

This is why we need gun control

Fact: if you had gun control, these kids wouldnt had died

ok and? how is it american thing when only 13% of the nation acts like this?

Also I have guns so I don't care about gun control laws, just why even act like they exist when shit like this happens hourly.

Nah, I mean like actually rape her cunny while she struggles and moans. She was gonna die anyways, so might as well make use of it while it lasts.

You're right. Niggers shouldn't be allowed to own or acquire firearms

She instantly knew what she did. She decided to kill herself to avoid all of the trouble and grief that was coming her way. I'm surprised that people are saying that she "accidentally" shot herself picking up the gun. Nope. When she heard that noise and saw her cousin drop, she instantly knew that she had killed him. From there, her mind was racing at a million miles per hour. She knew that she had killed her cousin, she knew that she was going to be in trouble because she killed her cousin and from there her mind connected all of the dots.
>My family will be mad at me
>My family will hate me
>My friends will be mad at me
>My friends will hate me
>I will go to jail or prison because I killed my cousin
>I killed my cousin
All within 2-5 seconds and from there the only solution was to kill herself because she wouldn't be in trouble, plus seeing it as justifiable because "eye for an eye." Side note, are the parents fucking autistic or something? Who lets their children stay up to 2AM, go live on Instagram, and play with guns as if they're toys?

Attached: 1634095895281.jpg (1538x2048, 265.34K)

>theyre kids
not anymore

nigglets =/= kids

>02:30
>"AYO THEY LIVE WORLDSTAR WORLDSTAR THEY LIVE YOOO"

bruh HAHAH WTF

Attached: 1645390477593.webm (406x720, 2.92M)

They're niggers.
You've never been to a school filled with niggers. I assure you, even at 12, they are worse than demons.

isn't that the point?

Cut down in the prime of his life. He never felt the warmth of robbing a liquor store.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Heard that there is a video of the family in the other room playing around with guns too, is that true?

It was already illegal for them to own this gun. There isn't a single gun law in the world that could have stopped them from owning this illegal gun

Just like them this Juan joke will never get old.

How did you get a Texas flag?

And if the niggers were in africa where they belong this wouldn't have happened.

I am going to exterminate niggers from this Earth.

Stupid hominids.

Attached: booksatansatan.png (764x744, 159.02K)

20 inch carbine gas pistol buffer nice

Lol all of them peeking in just to have a look

You're right, guns should be kept out of reach of animals.

why can't they swim? don't they go to public pools frequently because they are free and they can spend all day there?

You will find no empathy here. Any Forums is too far gone.

Where's the worldstar shout-out at the end. I swear I thought the red headed sheboon was gonna say it.

It's everything I thought it would be

>are the parents fucking autistic or something? Who lets their children stay up to 2AM, go live on Instagram, and play with guns as if they're toys?
They're niggers, user.

You need to put your head down. How big of a newfag ru holyshit

unfortunately black people will find a way to blame every other party involved in this, right down to the gun manufacturer and the state or national politics, before ever considering changing anything to do with their own culture or norms first

I question his judgment.

i dont think the kids owned it

i really can't even feel bad at all. if someone is posting shit like that online at that age they're hopeless 99% of the time. its quite reasonable to say the world is probably better without him
>the 12 yo girl had 8 siblings
jesus fuck why do the worst people have the spread their genes so much

Attached: 467949764976.jpg (140x188, 14.85K)

Everyone just takes turn looking and then nopeing right the fuck out. Only way left to help is to clean up after the coroner takes the bodies.

Empathy for what?
They make life for White children miserable.
Good riddance.
Now fuck off.

now some retard politician will use these retards as an excuse to further infringe in my right to own a firearm
fucking retards piss me

captcha
> W0J4X

She wasn’t laughing she was hysterical in the old sense of the word

They don't actually go in the pool, it's just an excuse for a social gathering. They do it at the beach too, they just stand around fully clothed plus shoes and talk about bix nood

>gloating because others make mistakes and hurt themselves and their loved ones
You shouldn't do this. This is the American KKK obesity mindset and it leads only to bad things for you. It's an unnatural, manufactured mindset. Suffering breeds suffering in a very long unbroken chain. You can break it only if you are strong. Lift weights, meditate, wish happiness unto others. Otherwise you are like a parasite in this life.

Whatever, I'll give you Germans one thing: you can turn suffering into art even better than even the French. Bethlehem's S.U.I.Z.I.D album, for instance, what a masterpiece! And Absurd is some great NSBM. But fuck you for your shit post, two kids die and you laugh like an American retard with MAGA sticks on his truck.

Attached: 1645902274953.jpg (495x738, 82.49K)

Bingo.

Apparently angels look like this IRL

I’ve got a webm to .mp4 hookup, ty.

>laughing
black people screaming in agony and laughing sounds basically the same, its all just screeching

I’m empathetic for a couple of kids who never had a chance you faggot

Yup, pay no attention to the multiple adults in the house while kids play with extended mag pistols.

They should consider changing their genetics as well.

Attached: a-man-with-a-glass-eye-betouubangi-river-republic-of-congo-C26JW4.jpg (866x1390, 131.43K)

Niggers

People from other countries, trues sickos. Your home country might be interested in how sick you really are

the shame she'd get from her black relatives and friends would be the worst part. unlike normal people, they would be torched and clowned for this for years and years to come. she knew there was no coming back from this, she would be an outcast for life.

>are the parents fucking autistic or something? Who lets their children stay up to 2AM, go live on Instagram, and play with guns as if they're toys?
Checked. Niggers do, dumbass.

Attached: D0E41FD0-D48F-4078-8A9E-CE0A966BBBB9.jpg (781x777, 61.79K)

This is a kid, you little faggot.
youtu.be/fSlIjUeiSsc
Those in OP are violent niggers playing with guns.

The family's reactions seem so weird to me, they're acting like they just saw something funny on television "OH MAH GAAAAAAAAAWD" not two kids fucking dying

Attached: 1630570564856.jpg (772x800, 212K)

Empathy is the white mans curse. It is what got us in this hellish future of niggers burning down cities every summer in the first place.

Attached: 1648348154257m.jpg (1024x964, 69.11K)

TEST

>if you had gun control, these kids wouldnt had died
Idk, those two seemed like the type to find a way regardless.

well, they are right, without white people niggers could never had any guns

Kids are cruel and heartless.
Nigger kids are worse.

Between this, Splat Albert, and Slaprock Smith it's been a magical weekend.

Attached: 1648450906116.jpg (554x687, 343.32K)

Kill yourself