Hey pol, what's a decently paying job that I can easily fake my credentials for?

A little about me, I'm a wagie who's been working full time at a little above minimum wage for too long. I have no college degrees because I refuse to go into debt at my local indoctrination center. Any advice? As the title suggests, I'd rather just go for the quick and easy and just fake my credentials for some office job

Attached: pepe.jpg (292x270, 23.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U
themuse.com/advice/in-demand-jobs-without-college-degree-covid-2021
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just slowly try and work up the courage to kill yourself. That’s what I’m doing

There are a million videos on youtube on how to do side hustles to pay the bills. You are not backed up against a wall like you think. For instance, retail arbitrage.

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4 (Retail Arbitrage 101)
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY (How to Sell 88K Of Used Books on Amazon)
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8 (Dollar Tree Retail Arbitrage)
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY (Scaling Retail Arbitrage To $40k)
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030 (RETAIL ARBITRAGE - Sourcing At Marshalls for Amazon FBA)
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80 (The 20 Year Old Homeless Full Time Amazon Seller)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg (How I Get Walmart To PAY My BILLS Every Month)
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg (Ebay Speedrun)
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U (Plan for 7 figures using online arbitrage)

It is really not difficult to make 50k/yr just thrifting and selling items on ebay and similar sites. It takes zero risk to start doing that and there are a billion and one videos showing how it's done.

There is no reason to sell your soul just because of a job especially now when there are so many other ways to make money other than a job that demands your internal biology as its possession.

"Daily Refinement"'s youtube channel has interviews with tech n sports are very good for showing how to
focus on a niche and become efficient enough to be much more profitable.

Thrift and sell things on ebay or poshmark or amazon. You can make mid 5 figures and don't have to play clot shot roulette.

Marketing or business management. You'd need to get pretty familiar with business lingo but these are not technical jobs.

Just go on Indeed and set filters for what you want. Research it and apply

Not quite what you're asking but software developers don't really 'need' credentials so much as skills and to be able to prove said skills.

Thanks fren, I'll give this a look. At my current job, I get discounts, so that could help.

Attached: pepesuit.jpg (640x640, 79.16K)

sales, tech support, anything working for a city or county, construction.

Get a job in hospital administration? Trucking dispatch?

Find some job that people are totally desperate for.

themuse.com/advice/in-demand-jobs-without-college-degree-covid-2021

These are awesome, thanks for sharing.

So could I theoretically go on indeed and apply without experience, or should I say that I have experience on my application?
Is that what you did? If so, how did it go?

Or too low-iq to get into college?

Leader Creek Fisheries, go to Alaska this summer. It provides great networking for friends, sex, and future opportunities outside of the casual debt slave. You’ll work 120 hours a week but the delirium and the never ending insults from your bosses will broaden your shoulders. See you there user!

You would need to fabricate experience and be able to talk about it

Also 10k for a month n half, find me. If you don’t go and you have nothing going on, you’re a scared. You were fucked at birth. Simple as. Jump a cliff my friend, and find me

Attached: KEK.png (575x575, 413.16K)

found the "you know who" !

I'll look it up right now, thanks user

Can I become an alaskan fisherman if I am an eastern european legal adviser?

Insurance. Faking shit can get you going but being completely fresh and claiming otherwise might get noticed.

Yes, they hire Filipinos all the time. You are above that.

Seriously, apply and lie, they don’t give a fuck who goes there, and what you have, so long as you are there. It’s mostly 20-28 year olds, surprising amount of girls. Some nightmare hippy girls, some sorority girls, all looking for gold. You’re cut off from the entire world (Any Forums included). It is zen. Leader creek fisheries, find the guy in gold glasses and I’ll have you marked up.

I also received an offer from a company to be a field canvasser for "$30-40" an hour. Do any of you anons have any experience with that?

The fisheries where they process the fish on land will hire anyone. To get on a boat you usually need to know someone or have prior experience

>Yes, they hire Filipinos all the time. You are above that
Filipinos go to some kind of highschool that gives them a diploma that amounts to some kind of naval college graduation. My gfs father is a ship captain for a japanese company and they only hire Filipinos. He told them that white bread makes europeans white and they ate all the bread on board in a few days

>Leader creek fisheries, find the guy in gold glasses and I’ll have you marked up.
Thanks a lot, I ll look into it

Attached: mao.gif (256x188, 3.56M)

Still sounds pretty good. Any idea how much they pay in those fisheries?