So is it finally time to realize that globalization and overdependence is not the way?

so is it finally time to realize that globalization and overdependence is not the way?

Attached: 1647531511628.png (259x287, 155.29K)

it's too late already

Life in with today's civilization is boring and unfulfilling.
When I'm out camping I actually feel happy all the time.
Ted is right-

Globalization always existed.

Attached: AlterOrient2.png (1394x1118, 1.67M)

It definetly didn't before agriculture.

camping is boring af and I can't wait to get back home on my $3000 gaming PC so I can play dota 2 and smoke weed all day.

are you a chink?

There are between 3 billion and 7.5 billion too many people on this planet. The way is something very few are comfortable with.

I guess its on how you define it. One group of hunter gatheres wandering around and meeting a other group of them and having group sex can also be considered globalization.

it literally didn't exist prior to the end of ww2. nobody relied on global trade to survive prior to that. everyone did enough internally to be self sufficient.

i suspect you don't know what globalization actually means...

Probably. Bugs don't like any living, unscripted connection to the world.

Yes the worst part is knowing we are trapped on the ride for the decisions of others but on the other hand I always have coffee and get to watch Seinfeld for 40 years

I suspect you dont know what it means.

>Seinfeld
bah... well, coffee and a smoke sound pretty good right now. brb.

yeah, they're not going to stop
they're just going to double down

Attached: 1645831559756.png (811x884, 567.18K)

That's been obvious for a while, yes. Globalization is a national security risk.

since this is apparently the remedial class.

glob·al·i·za·tion
/ˌɡlōbələˈzāSHən,ˌɡlōbəˌlīˈzāSHən/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the process by which businesses or other organizations develop international influence or start operating on an international scale.

that didn't always exist you fucking retard. it was only made possible after ww2 with the US navy protecting the global shipping lanes for everyone

Globalism, as it's used here, isn't so vague and theoretical. It has happened, and continues to happen, with real world consequences that we frequently discuss here.

>finally
lol
lmao

they will, every time
never will people admit they were wrong siding with progress

You are wrong nigger. What the roman empire and countless other empires did was straight up globalization.

my family is from Morocco but I was born here

He saw the world for what it actually was, but his path was never the solution. The truth is that we are forever bound by nature's restraints: We dominate or we die.
People are reading Might is Right.

>progress
progressing towards the abyss

But you can go out camping and smoke weed all day.