Freeze half of russian assets (300B usd)

>freeze half of russian assets (300B usd)
>they refuse to delivery any russian gas unless it's paid in they garbage currency
>use the assets to build new pipelines to Algeria and Qatar

Huh, Putin really didn't think this through, is he ok ?
Teeth seem to be degrading as well

Attached: file.png (604x610, 233.86K)

So, where will you be getting gas from during the 5-10 years it takes to build the new pipelines?

Buy the dip. Avoid future regret.

Attached: 782D4F22-5E93-4D57-90DA-0840F35CF47D.gif (268x360, 2.94M)

Romania barely imports with Romgaz
we're an exporter

Nothing gives the world confidence in a currency like arbitrarily deciding 300 billion can be frozen for a year while that currency hits 20% inflation over the same year.

I was talking about Europe/the EU as a whole. Some countries aren't lucky enough to have their own oil/gas and need to import it. What will happen to these countries in the meantime?

Our LNG, probably.

Yeah, that's premium.

Also it won't take 5-10 years. Shouldn't anyway.

If the Eurocucks put aside their green "environmental-impact-analysis-climate-change-renewable-carbon-neutral" faggotry for a moment and put their back into it they could have it done in 18 months or so.

2/3 of russian gas has already been replaced with new sources

isn't this broadcast on mexican news ?
there are also reserves for the next winter for all countries

I remember reading in random threads with similar topics that your LNG production was at max capacity and couldn't be able to produce enough gas for Europe. How true/false is that?
>If the Eurocucks put aside their green "environmental-impact-analysis-climate-change-renewable-carbon-neutral" faggotry for a moment
They shut down most of their nuclear plants before the war started. I doubt they will remove their green tag that easily.

>isn't this broadcast on mexican news ?
I don't know. I avoid reading/watching local news due to how stupid they are most of the time. They have a whole segment about stupid shit irrelevant retards post on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram for fucks sake.
Practically everything I know about the current status of the war comes from imageboards because at least here the idiots don't pretend to be serious unlike the news outlets.

>use the assets to build new pipelines to Mars and Venus
do you know how much time it takes to build such pipelines?

The main bottleneck isn't production actually, at least not in the traditional sense. It is transportation. You need specialized vessels to carry LNG and there aren't enough of those ships around to meet the sudden demand spike, moreover they aren't cheap to make, nor quick to build.

That's why I say "premium", because any buyer is going to be forced to out-bid other customers for every single shipment.

Also, I wouldn't be so sure about EU's 'Green' commitments. Those green parties have an outsized presence in EU politics because they are required in some countries (notably Belgium) to form a left-wing coalition and stop right-wing parties from coming into power. That relationship may be quickly coming to a head if things continue to go sour. The greenies might find themselves regarded less as an asset and more of a liability.

We are self sufficient unlike Bozgoristan and Germany

> Build pipelines
You realize this takes a few years or so, you stupid piece of shit?

Also, most gypsies I know have rotten teeth, so fuck off.

>new sources
New sources like what? Russian gas through proxies like India?
What a stupid fucking gypsie

>Teeth seem to be degrading as well
maybe there is a thing to the putin on steriods story explaining his aggression to ukraine

>2/3 of russian gas has already been replaced with new sources
In one month?
I don't even need to check sources to know you're talking out of your ass.
And that doesn't instill trust nor confidence.

It is 30%. Not half. But yeah. It sucks and Vlad should expect this.

>build pipelines
Yeah, because Europe totally doesn't need the gas now or at any point in the next several years

Majority of our enegry comes from coal and we built LNG port years ago. Germanoids should have noticed we've been preping for years, but it looks like they weren't invited to one too many secret meetings

Attached: 0e43wdfy59.jpg (600x600, 38.65K)

>being a choosey begger
Kek

He'll let em fly before that happens. I would

>Qatar
Haha they told you to fuck off several weeks back and refused to take calls from your world leader.

How dare you?

t. Greta

>build new pipelines to Algeria
kek, a space elevator is much more believable than this

>Huh, Putin really didn't think this through, is he ok ?
>Teeth seem to be degrading as well

Attached: kiked.png (1159x687, 1.29M)