SWEDEN YES

Sweden's PM M. Andersson told reporters in Berlin today that Sweden won’t take in refugees from Ukraine in the same scale as it did with refugees from Iraq, Syria & Afghanistan in 2015.

“We can’t go back to the situation of 2015 when we took a disproportionate part of refugees”.

Attached: sweden_yes.jpg (610x682, 85.97K)

This angers the Jew.

> SWEDEN
muh

Attached: 211206-update--DLR_Map_Most-Popular.png (633x615, 40.41K)

Not my problem

Good. Our companies are licking their lips for all the hard working and intelligent Ukrainians coming.
Everyone knows here this is compeltely different than 2015. These refugees are actually useful and easier to integrate.

Pretty hilarious Sweden can't take refugees from a country which is related to them on a very real historical basis, the Kievan Rus were founded by Swedes that went east. Yet, they are able to take in people from the ME endlessly. I suppose they truly are full, until the next refugee wave from Africa.

They are addicted to Somalian Sperm!

Attached: Sweden_YES.jpg (480x360, 27.71K)

>taking male refugees
>not taking female refugees
Women in power not even once

SWEDEN YES

Attached: 4761A3DC-E55D-41B4-B92E-5AB1458DC54C.png (692x532, 49.2K)

good, 1/12 of my neighborhood are already Ukrainian women and children and they are already fully integrated, working, doing business, kids playing with our kids, even before getting their paperwork settled.

Keep your welfare leeching somalis.

>YAAAAASSSSSSS LESS WHITES, MORE NIGGERS

No, this pleases the jew. Can't have slavic women breeding white men. They crave an orcish horde to forever destroy Europeans.

Well their country is packed to the brim with doctors, engineers, and scientists now can you really expect them to take more?

Brown immigrants good. White refugees bad.

absolute state of swedistan lmao

Attached: 1645898132066.jpg (280x200, 12.17K)

we just keep winning somalibros

Or Syria, or Iraq, or Yemen. Anywhere but Europe as that would be racist.

I'd shoot you in the head and then strangle you so your exit wound made a froth of brain and blood

>Oh no, those poor refugees! Come, Sweden will take in all the world's poor and suffering and disp- wait, they're WHITE? Send them back!

This is the moment I realized Sweden was beyond saving, much like our country. Not without a ton of bloodshed.

Keep my countries name out of your fucking mouth.

Attached: 6.jpg (852x480, 121.89K)

I'm beginning to think American posters are worse than Canadians. Where do you wignat mutts come from?

It’s because they’re White.

it's because they are women and children.
hags in power wants military age guys

still 200000