What's the probability of seeing normiefags snapping?

>inb4 "slide thread" or other bullshit

Picrel movie. Basic storyline, if you didn't watch it and you should, is that William Foster "D-FENS" was a former defense employee, but was laid off since end of cold war. Following an unfair divorce and his previously unstable mind, he finally snaps the day of his daughter's birthday and go on a rampage lashing out at day-to-day inconveniences and assholes, while a disrespected and soon-to-retire policeman hunts him down and gradually ascent back to a more ideal himself while Foster spirals down, among his last words are the famous "I'm the bad guy? How'd that happen? I did everything they told me to...".Just do yourself a favor and watch this film.

Anyway, point is, this 1993 movie is still very relevant today with its various social and societal critiques (even if stuck in 1990's America). Strangely, no other film like this ever popped up since (main character being the antagonist you're rooting for), but what are the probability of the film's scenario to happen today? Given the normies and NPC fags are slowly waking up, partially, and some are getting angrier, I'd say there's a chance we see more and more IRL depiction of this situation. I've seen a leafpost where his dad was very, almost religiously, following covid instruction with lockdown and all, and with vaccine mandates he allegedly said something along the line of "I've did everything right as they said, and now this?" a bit like William. So if the leafs are snapping then surely the rest can.

So, are we going to see more picrel events in our Western societies? Who are the most likely to? When and why would they? I'd bet on some muricans considering Biden's growing impopularity and incomming backfire with Russia sanctions (avoid shilling for any side of the war please), and of course they have easiest access to guns.

Attached: MV5BYjcxMzM3OWMtNmM3Yy00YzBkLTkxMmQtMDk4MmM3Y2Y4MDliL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1502, 165.7K)

it's going to start happening more frequently than it already does, especially once the inflation has settled in for a few months and people have exhausted all their standby/backup resources

once the ebt system goes down, which, it's likely to go down at any minute considering we are actively in a cyber battle with eurotrash hackers, the shit will hit the fan and we will see St. Groyd riots x1000

the niggers and loony fucks who were rampaging in 2020 were all fat and healthy, once motherfuckers get hungry they get desperate, this whole thing is a tinder box and we're chainsmoking on top of it

also, THAT'S FUCKKEN FAAAAAAAAAGIT SHIT

This year, probably within the next few months.

Based

Attached: 0E8D2C7A-B657-4B7D-B764-E9101A34650D.jpg (750x411, 153.32K)

Dese boots are great fer stawmpin' QUEERS!

One must never place a loaded rifle on the stage if it isn't going to go off. It's wrong to make promises you don't mean to keep.

Attached: sub-buzz-351-1604370611-3.jpg (700x420, 23.84K)

when normies snap they suicide

How do you feel about the ending tho?
>the ending: Am I the bad guy?

>dir. Joel Schumacher
>a Swedish Jew
>after having studied at the Fashion Institute of Technology, and later became a designer for Revlon in 1966

>pepe

Attached: 1.jpg (201x171, 20.75K)

All the globohomo has to do is jingle a pair of keys and the npcs will forget why they were angry in the first place

>Jew in movie made by Jews as a crypto indictment of White men
They accidentally touched on something real.
I see more and more disaffected Whites by the day.

Attached: 1523383116546.jpg (828x1080, 835.27K)

>jewish people are the smartest race
and yet every movie they made to lampoon men and whites ends up resonating with them the most and inspiring them to take up the "negative qualities" lmao

No, nobody has the balls to do anything about it. If you lash out you will only destroy your own life, and if it becomes a big enough story, will only be spun to make us look bad. Like Tarrant.

Tarrant thought he would be the first to inspire "his fellow whites" to rise up and kick the Muslims out of our nations. We didn't do shit. We won't do shit. Because we are trained to watch what happens next without ever becoming involved.

That movie sucks by the way, (spoilers) the only one to help our Jewish hero is a CRAZY NAZI character, who the Jewish protagonist kills. Everyone else is a Jew as well. So based.

>COVID protests
Kek

Attached: looting_in_santa_monica_05312020_1.jpg (980x552, 96.6K)

here's a scene from a much better movie

Attached: Tarrant cleaning up mess.webm (648x360, 2.93M)

Just wait until the food becomes too expensive and you'll see normies scraping the flesh off of their neighbor's skulls.
The line between man and animal is ethereal

Jews can't help making admissions.
They all but openly said Whites will be demographically replaced and disrespected and will justifiably lash out.
The ending is tacked on so they can ride the line of making him sympathetic and still condemn him for (((reasons))).
The problem is the narrative doesn't resonate with Whites.
Only with Jews.
The only reason this continues is because Whites still largely think of Jews as White.
The moment a White man understands that Jews are not White and, indeed, hate White - everything changes.
Falling Down (1993) is a bubble gum machine fantasy next to what actually happens when Whites rediscover what was taken from us.
It won't be some petty rampage at random people in physical proximity.
Someone created this situation and forced us into it.
The anger will be leveled against those who made the situation.
Not those innocents caught up in it.

Attached: merchant_blue_079.jpg (720x490, 125.42K)

Not until the food shortages hit in late July
Starve the normies and have them see a few food riots and suddenly they'll start listening

reminder d-fens is played by a jew, and there are quite a few reasons to think he's one (extreme neuroticism, compulsive lying, chimping out in the nazi shop, first gun he gets is an uzi, etc)
also, yes, the ending is good: both the jew d-fens and Pendergast decide the same day to stop taking shit that's coming their way
but where the former is all about blind destruction (including of his daughter, by dying on her birthday, that which she'll have to live with all her life), the latter decides that civilization still is worthy
seeing the movie as muhwhiterage, when d-fens isn't even the hero (Pendergast is), and isn't even White, is pretty weak, desu

That's the funniest thing.
Once I recognized that Jews were alien to my race, I saw through everything.
I suddenly realized that most of their antagonists were alluring because they were literally me.
Take away the cartoon imagery of the villain and you still end up with a White man who is thinking clearly, rationally and with a higher mindset.
Like the day I realized Negan was literally the best character in The Walking Dead.
Take away the cartoonish "muh baseball bat" and you have a guy who created a peaceful society where there was only violence and raw survival.
Or, on the other end of the spectrum, they adapted the Jane Austin novel Emma as a movie in released in 2020.
They wanted to make Emma the embodiment of modern feminism or something.
They wanted Emma to push THE MESSAGE.
Halfway through the movie I realized that Emma was a villain pretending to be a hero.
Once I realized that the whole movie made perfect sense.
I found myself having to hold back laughter in the theater so as to not upset the Jews sitting next to me (really happened).
Jews really only know how to invert things Whites make; Jews can only pervert what already exists.

>so as to not upset the Jews sitting next to me
weak

HA!
Yeah, I wish I'd be more open about my contempt in retrospect.
Another time.
I'll have another opportunity sooner or later and I can do it then.