Now that the dust has settled

Why were the Oscars so fake & gay this year?

Attached: 6af0mr.jpg (500x742, 84.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/snake-and-tofu
soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/lost-and-found
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it looks fake to me and the the product of guerilla marketing but some people say it was real.
The oscars have been nothing but a pedophile circle jerk for a few decades. Any news is good news as they say.

>guerilla marketing
LOL

all the movies are bad, people hate the actors and no one cares about LGBTQ+ rights, Black slavery, Gays inventing computers, or any of it

people tune it all out because they try and rewrite history with fake shit and people know it's cringe crap they made up to make these idiots look less like piles of shit

30 years of COPE in HW

>this year
ngmi

>black on black violence is fake
It was real and cringe and embarrassing.

Shouldn't this shit be on Any Forums?

FUCK YEH jEWISH FAAAAAGG AND YEH PET NEGROES

Attached: 1644281378342.jpg (561x650, 75.11K)

Monday jannies are globohomo

"The truth is, it's been fake and gay from the start."

Attached: b8dac0293e84d403220ac6a59ee8699d.jpg (640x457, 60.76K)

No one cares about the Oscars anymore. The British Academy Awards are already considered more prestigious at this point. Toronto/Vancouver and even places like Wellington NZ are making better films than hollywood as well, and that's saying something since they're all mediocre at best.

Russian films are the best lately even with their occasional cheesy cgi and effects. Random Russian actors play out war dramas with pride and depth.

Basically The Chris Rock and Will Smith Fiasco was hollywood coping for some attention

ratings

I'm not buying it

What's the Oscars ?

fake is cope by will smith fans

Its like jerking off but with an audience applauding

>fake to me and the the product of guerilla marketing but some people say it was real.
>The oscars have been nothing but a pedophile circle jerk for a few decades.
exactly right, except I was never into the oscars even before i realized how lowest-common-denominator and bad, most movies are and how weird the selection for a good portion of the stars is, and how controlled the whole industry in general is.
Was never into it then or now, but I guess that also makes it hard for me to judge public opinion. Seemingly less serious movies on a pedestal lately, and some of them are sequels. Also social media and phones/screens less demand to watch some inner group get a fake accolade.

American culture is something, something, something , centered around niggers , something, something, something.

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/snake-and-tofu
SNAKE AND TOFU
soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/lost-and-found

Ratingsā€¦

Attached: 9D156B66-41CF-448C-90B6-2A1F589A09AB.jpg (1170x1156, 402.73K)

Jewllywood seethes and we drink and party inawoods

Attached: 1648491954914.jpg (640x360, 47.11K)

Hollywood tricks to convince you open relationships are good and honorable

For real. A gorilla would knock your teeth out and possibly maul you to death. This was chimpanzee marketing at best. If this aired on the Gorilla Channel I'd cancel my subscription in a heartbeat.