BIDEN WALKS BACK AGAIN

Nobody believes I said that

Attached: Captura de tela 2022-03-28 170738.png (665x697, 370.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eu14mDTUh4M?t=2400
youtu.be/l6V5MtCCK3U
youtu.be/eu14mDTUh4M?t=2911
youtu.be/u9UjgITXUJ4?t=61
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm mystified about the drama about the simple statement. It was obviously not an expression of any policy change. In order for it to even be a blip on the radar it needs to be an active declaration like "we will not allow Putin to remain in power"

I assume the drama is people being intentionally dishonest

scott adams is that you? pulling the ol everyone guessed right based on scant information routine?

TAKE DOWN BRANDON (this is free speech it is my outrage at the behavior in this man)

>nobody believes what I say

Just think about this statement by a president.

This is the biggest takeaway from this
The President of the United States has no voice in the world anymore
In 15 months Joe Biden has destroyed the Office of the Presidency in the eyes of the world

Are you mystified about his complete lack of coherence and inability to hold a press conference or ability to respond to anything more than 1 softball question before walking away?

The press are cunts and blow up everything for views. Doesn't change the fact that Biden has lied multiple times in public and it gets buried by that same press. He says far too many things that are left open to interpretation instead of explaining what he means in the moment.

Also here is the video of President Biden fumbling through his answers and trying to walk it back without sounding like he's walking it back
Pic is just some coomer bait

youtu.be/eu14mDTUh4M?t=2400

Attached: file.png (1443x653, 804.5K)

They're going to have to get this senile fuck to step down soon I bet

Yeah
He did this already with the inspector of Burisma
"If he's not fired in 6-hours...blah blah blah"
>Well son-of-a-bitch!

Video here: youtu.be/l6V5MtCCK3U

Attached: autistbiden.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

This happened yesterday c'mon man

There's not any need to guess. You can simply hear his words and come to that conclusion. Dishonestly people have made the logical leap that he was calling for a regime change in Russia which is absurd from what he said

Nobody believes I said words I actually said goy.

she's hilarious

Attached: nah.jpg (289x272, 7.58K)

>In 15 months Joe Biden has destroyed the Office of the Presidency in the eyes of the world
Can you cry harder about it?

Blows my mind how people choose to ignore the public video of Biden doing exactly that and instead focus on the Trump impeachment for allegedly doing something similar in that phonecall.

The cognitive dissonance is stunning.

"Not my fault" Biden skirts away again! Like a fleeing jellyfish.

whos this cutie

>In 15 months Joe Biden has destroyed the Office of the Presidency in the eyes of the world
eh no... in 15 months even their own followers have lost confidence in the bluekikes

Brain: "you are at a podium."

thank you

Lisa DeJardins from PBS
She's a vapid bitch
Just your type!

She's definitely the best part of these press conferences

Attached: file.png (999x314, 241.87K)

Shut up Scott

Biden has lied for 47 years, really impressive the media just accepts it

>nobody believes what i say
just

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35.19K)

Up is down down is ledr right is up. LGBTXYZ

Biden is already driving home, while everyone else thinks he's still on stage.

This senile old fuck is having to eat his words. He will have to work with Putin when economy goes belly up.

Look in the mirror… Biden is a fake who uses “fighting stories” to get attention. The fucking fraud acts like he’s some Vietnam war vet hero with those stupid sunglasses. I hope some boomer vet punches him in the balls from a wheelchair

His ability to fail is uncanny. It's like he's incarnate of the Fail Guy.

I mean most of the people wouldn't even succeed to fail this bad even if they tried.

Attached: failguy.png (500x475, 58.79K)

So this is the same argument as
>The holocaust didn't happen, BUT IT SHOULD HAVE

Biden.exe has ecountered a problem.

GRAB EM BY THE PUSSY

Here's the section with the PBS lady that you liked.
youtu.be/eu14mDTUh4M?t=2911

Forget her, this is one asking the final question in the press conference
I'd like to Woodward her Bernstein if you know what I mean.

Attached: file.png (788x598, 494.6K)

thanks, im sure she was hot 30 years ago

>he doesn’t know ‘bout ol’ yid Cabbalistic tricks
Not schizo enough. NGMI

And there it is.

She looks so much better masked. Her lips are an embarrassment.

everytime biden do a speech he's closer and closeor to start a nuclear war

OP is fag. But fuck you too memeflag.

You stupid fucking niggers. On the one hand you have a fucking dictator, invading a sovereign nation, send his troops into a meat grinder and on the other hand, the POTUS makes a comment and you rage more over the comment. Yeah, you're not mentally insane.

Attached: CopeCage.png (1000x721, 690.65K)

Look at that receding hairline. Women with penises are even better than women with vaginas at sign language. Why the fuck are women with vaginas even allowed out of the houses when women with penises are superior?

The best thing about this is the way that he fumbles makes their normal messaging even more transparent because it's a disjointed version of it
>moral outrage
>half the children...
I think this would honestly redpill normies if they watched these

You people are pathetic incels.

c-could you please explain this brandon joke user-kun? I never got it.

Attached: 26996505_2058705107601741_1723435821_n-1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 72.16K)

>prepare with all fanfare a speech to the world
>It was obviously not an expression of any policy
he fucked up because he's senile and the west we believe everything is a twitter battle

and so we are being anally raped by, of all things, ourselves. ruskies just passed by

Putin invades Ukraine and it is Biden that is starting the nuclear war. Yeah, you're not mentally retarded.

Attached: TinyPP.jpg (600x400, 76.15K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CUMGUZZLING COMMIE COCKSUCKER. If ORANGE MAN BAD would have said anything remotely close to what bidet said the niggers in the jews media would be REEEEEEEEEEEing night and day for a week over how DRUMPFH IS GONNA START WW3 WE MUST IMPEACH HIM NAO!
fuck you you fucking fuck. if you still have balls I hope you get fucking ball cancer you piece of shit. I hope you get seth rich'd

strong words coming from a country so cucked they shut down their nuclear reactors so they can be dependent on vatnik gas.

kill yourself, kike. Hitler didn't kill enough of you.

>On the one hand you have a fucking dictator
Where he is? I only see one dictator, and he is in Canada, leafie.
And yeah... That folk Trudeau is just a fucking outrageous dictator boy. Not even in NK had one like him

You're a deluded cunt.

Attached: Rs.jpg (640x480, 57.08K)

that's a better one.

GO get your booster you are a silly person

Who’s the nigger handler behind?

Moonwalking biden

Go ahead, explain what you think Canada should do about Russia and Putin. We'll wait.

You want to kill Putin. Just say it sis. Just like people here want to kill jews.

US is so pathetic.

NBC stooge: "...as you can hear the chants from the crowd"
Crowd: "Fuck Joe Biden"
NBC stooge: "Let's go Brandon"

youtu.be/u9UjgITXUJ4?t=61

My grandma is older than ukraine.

Your damage control is so weak and pathetic.
Gaslighting is not going to save you fucking traitors from the rope.
We all know it's coming, and that you assholes MORE than deserve it for a great many thing.
Hell, Biden isn't even the legitimate president, you fucking seditious bitches.
Your election fraud was to cover your covid fraud which was to cover your Pedo Death Cult which was to cover for Hilldawgs bathroom servers, which, ah Hell, I'm already tired of listing your many MANY crimes against the People of America, and open crimes on the rest of the world.
And now your trying desperately to throw a World War to cover for ALL of it, and further your now obvious and admitted plans for White Genocide, you filthy fucking kike rats.
Face it, yid. It's fucking over, and eventually the music is going to stop, and there isn't a single chair left in the game for you big fat kike ass.
Yer fucked.

You're all going to burn.

looks like one of your agents Ivan.

Attached: 1648499942208.png (788x598, 436.04K)

Are you literally retarded? You see how this looks to supporters of Putin?
I’d be willing to bet they’re looping that quote 24/7 on Russian tv

go volunteer to fight they will give you a lifetime supply of vaginal dilators for that ax wound you call a cunt

>so they can be dependent on vatnik gas
Look up coal gasification and town gas. Then look up how much coal Germany has.
Literally the norm before gas imports became cheaper and even our greens already cucked to nuclear power and fossil fuels in advance by saying relying on both for a while might be necessary due to Russian aggression.
Also, we didn't shut off all our nuclear reactors. Don't believe everything you read on Any Forums. You stupid nigger.

Don't forget the part about the media immediately trying to play the race card by saying that "Lets go Brandon" is a racist dog whistle.

I can't hate Biden, only a figurehead. It's the unelected beaucracy between and within administrations that mostly determines decisions i.e. the "deep state." Biden is seemingly more of a follower of whatever fed institutions suggest. The only thing the GOP offers now is muh minor ecobomic policy difference at this point. Just let it go, its over.

It's the president saying he wants Putin gone then immediately saying he doesn't want to remove him or engage him with anything other than economic hand flapping. This shows either a division between Biden's opinion and his party's policy, or a weak government that doesn't have any idea what to do. In both cases it's shit.

Wrong, it was a declaration of war, biden fucked America, he needs to resign NOW

Putin in Ukraine has nothing to do with Biden starting a nuclear war. FALSE CAUSE, DEBIL BLYAT!

>nobody believes we're gonna take down afghanist...erm I mean pootin

Saudi Arabia and UEA won't take Biden's calls
China is moving to the Yuan for oil, destroying the Petrodollar
India is refusing to sanction Russia
Biden personally vetoes Poland to Ukraine plane deal, making Kamala pick up the pieces

The USA is no longer a superpower

I'm laffin at this more than I should
He makes Yeltsin look sharp and competent