Permanent DST changeover has biblical and political implications

>Dan. 7:25
>And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out
the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall
be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Jews are actually pissed off not just because it interferes with their Sabbath activities but also because it fulfills Daniel 7:25 and moves us along toward the Apocalypse.

Attached: e21a9dfa-43b7-449f-8780-b3629c477fb3_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 260.26K)

>jews don't like thing written in jew book by jews
why are you mutts like this?

Ok but what about when DST was created or what about when it changes every year twice a year

meds. now

"Jews" as you know them didn't even exist until like 1100AD at the very earliest. Samaritan Jews don't even have a Talmud.

So it progressed into what it is now. Recall though there were previously many little enclaves which didn't even observe DST.

exact opposite.
they're gonna do permanent standard time.

Benjamin Franklin invented daylight savings time before the electrical grid and incandescent light bulbs. We literally don't need it anymore because of our prolific use of electric lights.

Read a fucking book nigger.

Ah but it wasn't made universal until just recently. And he developed the idea with a Frenchman, whose wife Ben was fucking, with the full knowledge and consent of the cuckold Frenchman.

In a way, DST is a form of cuckoldry, it grew from a seed of cuckoldry.

Take your meds schizo.

yeah they didnt have any fucking clocks back then

>"Jews" as you know them didn't even exist until like 1100AD at the very earliest. Samaritan Jews don't even have a Talmud.
ah ok, so they were expelled from dozens of nations before that but they don't count?

retarded kike apologist

listen sister you're losing your cool, is it that time of the month again?

open the news and look up jews daylight savings time, they're freaking out

>ah ok, so they were expelled from dozens of nations before that but they don't count?
those were their progenitors, the pharisees, and the many stages of development before judaism as you know it was finally codified

in a way it has always been sort of off the cuff, did you know that jews didn't even refer to themselves as hebrews or israelites until the 1860's or so and that hanukkah was originally a super minor observance which was turned into a mega-christmas because jews felt left out?

don't care
jew book part II is just as retarded as Part I and Part III

you're seething and it's not a good look

let's stick to the topic, which is daylight savings time, and how it's currently got the jews very upset

this shit makes me paranoid, I always have it in the back of my mind that someday I will get late or arrive too early, also in Germany it was always worded in a confusing way, every article has to specifies if we gain an hour or not.

>seething
I don't think you know what that word means

Everybody should use UTC for all appointments and stuff.

DST was only invented a few hundred years ago and became widespread in the early 1900's. Not every country adopted DST. Not sure how this is related to the bible. It's a real gay idea that was invented by homosexuals so they could assbang longer.

Anyway one time I changed my Casio watch to be 27 minutes faster than it should've been, so I already fulfilled this prophecy when I was like 8.

Are you a bot? We know all this already. But now it's become universal. Jews are worried, you can look up news articles about it.

I have no idea what the hell the bible has to do with daylight savings time.
but a permanent daylight savings time in 2023 tells us all of our elected officials knew WW3 would start and and oil logistics would be fucked

Attached: 1633845337994.gif (380x380, 1.86M)

Why do you think 99.99% of christians disagree with you?

Do they? Any proofs on this?

congress loves to change time laws every few years to remind you that they're in charge, which is the behavior described in Dan 7

Be about fucking TIME hahahhahaha

Remember when people thought Trumps presidency was predicted in the bible?

No matter what the current trend is, people find a way to link it to revelations, then ignore when nothing happens and say the next thing is from revelations.

The only one of you I like is the German with the massive pasta who knows what he's talking about. The rest of you are sad and kind of gross.

Attached: 1648342407841.jpg (1620x1220, 853.23K)

>everything is relative, blah blah
not really