Hello! I am a punching bag!

Hello dear Any Forumstard!
Do You sometimes feel frustrated?
Is Your presence here sometimes unpleasant?
Do You feel as if You needed some sort of convenient way of releasing the emotions You have built up whilst fulfilling your duty of spreading the truth against normies?
Well fear not, for here I am - your perfect personal punching bag, at your service since the 1st of March 2022!
The "Polish flag"™ punching bag is a once of a lifetime opportunity for you to express any negative emotion you want!
Is there an Ukrainian that has been pissing you off, but you can't attack him directly for the fear of bad optics? This offer is just for you! You can use our "Polish flag"™ punching bag to release all that bitter anger of yours - when beating it, just put on our "Poland bad"™ filter glasses and scream "BUTHHURT BELT" and it will change colour into Ukraine's flag just for you! Best thing is - anons from other countries cannot see a damn thing! This proxy function enables you to feel as though you're actually attacking Ukraine while not having to confront unpleasant questions like "Are you a paid shill?" that can just ruin anybody's day!
But wait, there's more! You can have some team fun too! When purchased with the "Ideological incoherency"™ special feature, we will give you a special remote! When punching the bag, press the remote to automatically send a message to all local Nazis! With this special feature, they will forget you defeated them and are a Slav and you can have a dandy ol' time punching the bag together!
But hey, there's even more to our "Poland flag"™ punching bag! With the special "Totally organic posting"™ extension, you are given the guarantee that once your bag gets worn out due to your most relentless shitposting, a new one shall be delivered to you in no time - within the same thread! And - could you believe it?! - it will be delivered to just about any thread, seemingly as authentic as ever!

Attached: 1523.jpg (895x956, 293.6K)

>implying it's frustrated Any Forumscels not VPN discord flag switcher

Attached: vpn2.png (1094x904, 535.38K)

holy fuck man tldr

Attached: america_reading_is_for_faggots2.jpg (512x512, 89.42K)

having sex would silve many issues or maybe that is just a cope and sex is nothing special

Attached: ef9.jpg (590x366, 66.91K)

I'm liking this new butthurt polak meme. It's a meme, right? You guys are just joking?

Attached: 1634670957504.jpg (735x557, 216.65K)

If this is true, russians are truly the best as psyops. I hate polish posterd because they're huge complainers. I don't give a shit if they hate russia, just the constant whining of being picked on pisses me off.

Thanks for posting again OP. Didn’t read OP though but I saw le epic antiwork face

were p*lacks always this insufferabe & obnoxious? goo goo ga ga paragraph after paragraph of stale seething covered as humor. how about you shut up you worthless niggers? i dont care what you think about russia, hurry up and die.

POONCH EET

Attached: 4553353434.jpg (166x92, 4.81K)

Attached: 1640210726773.png (643x820, 608.12K)

Anybody who feels the knee-jerk compulsion to react to the poljak meme like this definitely looks like the poljak

Attached: 1612551127568704.png (384x565, 146.08K)

You're supporting unhealthy habits.
GTFO and re-evaluate your life.

reminder: JIDF switched to primarily using the Polish and Australian flags (from the Canadian flag) in 2021

Attached: no u.jpg (630x443, 42.98K)

Kek, this is some very low quality shilling.

I like Poland and polish people

So... could polack flags hypothetically be ruskies posting abhorrent shit to piss anons off?? easy bait desu

Attached: 1648193907323.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

"American ass tastes like strawberry" - Polish user, March 2022

That is something very fitting for a German flag to immediately make a reference to faeces and ass and eating shit.

Second post

pffft lmao. As I said: "Totally organic posting"™

Kek, for a little over a month and you break down, i can hardly post before a horde of frothing mutts svarm me and screams about nigger rape

The frothing mutts and the niggers they talk about are the same people

Attached: cover10.jpg (1600x900, 87.71K)