MAXIMUM HAPPENING - MORE UKRANIAN WAR CRIMES

WARNING: ISIS TIER GRAPHIC SHIT

The screams are horrific. Beware, faggots. ISIS at least cuts the throat first, so you don't hear the screams. This is on par with the screams and pleading in those old Dagestani videos that fucked me up for life as a kid. After the mass leg shooting of PoWs hohols keep showing their true face to the world.

Ukranian scum STABS Russian PoW IN THE EYES:
files.catbox.moe/555qt9.mp4

Allegedly it's this guy, clothes match, pic related:
files.catbox.moe/un160e.mp4

Ukranians need to be burned to the ground for this. They have lost all rights. FUCK HOHOLS.

>it's not war crimes when war is not declared!

Geneva Convention applies to all armed conflict, dumbass. "This article states that the Geneva Conventions apply to all cases of international conflict, where at least one of the warring nations have ratified the Conventions." en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Conventions#Common_Article_2_relating_to_international_armed_conflicts

>that's what they get for invading!!

...and the hohols invading FIRST and kiling 15 000 Donbas civilians including over 100 children?

>those were rebels!!!

Well then if self-determination doesn't matter you should apologize to the Serbs and sanction all NATO countries, retard.

>it's okay when we do it!!!!!
Indeed

Previous:

Attached: 1648493936313.png (2224x1932, 3.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_partisans_in_Finland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Z

Keep those up

Ukrainians going BYZANTINE on the Russians

Russians have no problem going about out of uniform murdering women and children

So anyone in the russian army knows any updates about the situation? Is the video spreading around?

Why would they have any problems with this after openly supporting literal nazis, the same political entity that's been their worst boogieman since forever

I get that reference :(

>russian war crimes
>fucking fake you tranny
>Ukrainian war crimes
HOLY SHIT MAXIMUM HAPPENING

Attached: ruddia.png (640x1021, 80.76K)

Look mom! I posted it again!!

Take THAT nazis!!!

Attached: 1648431179981.png (720x710, 502.38K)

Stop fucking shilling. Prove that this is real.

>russian war crimes

Post them faggot. Let's see Russians gouging hohol eyes... oh wait... there are none. Only feeding them and taking care of them medically.

This is what you're supposed to do to the politicians. Not some 18 year old pawn.

This isnt proof
I am sure many people in ukraine right now are wearing jeans and blue armbands
And the guy at the beach has a much thinner face than the guy who did the stabbing

>*invides*
>*murders you familly*
>*rapes your child*
>noooo why you shoot me when I given up?
>why you aren't comfy to me bro??
>nooooooooooooooooooo not muh war crimerino!
kys, Ivan

What if Russia captures Ukrainian POWs and then forces them to perform tortures on Russian troops for purposes of psyop? Really gets the almonds going no?

Attached: 1648228228707.jpg (1080x1065, 115.64K)

>Forty-eight Soviet partisans attacked the village of Seitajärvi in the municipality of Savukoski at 3:00 a.m. on 7 July 1944. The village was protected by nine soldiers of the Finnish Army. Barking dogs awakened the villagers, but the Finnish soldiers, taken by surprise, were quickly overrun by the partisans. The latter lured the civilians to come out of hiding by promising that they would not be hurt, speaking to them in Finnish. Then the partisans took the civilians with them and set most of the buildings in the village on fire. The Finnish anti-partisan unit Sau arrived on the scene nine hours after the attack and found dead bodies with the help of search dogs in a nearby forest. The women and children who were taken as prisoners by the partisans had been killed by shooting and stabbing them with knives and bayonets. Some of the women had also been raped.[13][14]

>Fourteen civilians and two Finnish soldiers had been killed altogether. One eight-year-old girl who had been stabbed played dead and survived. The anti-partisan unit Sau kept tracking the partisans and found the trail of the troops. They fought until the morning and killed 33 partisans in total, but the main bulk of the partisans had managed to escape over the Kemijoki river. According to the official Soviet report which falsified information, the partisans destroyed a "Finnish garrison" and killed 94 men.[13]

>hohol denial

Attached: 1648484260568.png (300x300, 3.43K)

>one picture of an instawhore by cnn certified photographers
RUSSIA IS KILLING CIVILIANS REEEE

This is probably the most justified war, maybe in the history of mankind.

Make no mistake about it, Russia is the REAL victim here.

I also have to point out, this is probably the biggest happening, maybe ever. Its more than a MAXIMUM HAPPENING. it really actually is OVER this time.

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000720793988.jpg (540x960, 95.51K)

>invades
>cries to mommy

Why are russians so pathetic?

Attached: 1647134662959m.jpg (924x1024, 77.41K)

I don't trust anything anymore. That could just be Arma 3 (i didn't see the video)

Nice blogpost, Vadim.

Attached: BA393850-A840-4315-A8F5-5DFCAE163F1F.jpg (1024x562, 88.35K)

What the fuck are you posting dumbass? Ukraine is a district in Finland and we have time travel machine? Point to me where this USSR is today eh? Why are Finns so retarded?

>POW doesn't flinch when the supposed ukie jams a knife into his eye and stabs him to death
>but he suddenly screams when he twists it around.
I can't be 100% sure but this seems fake. i've watched the Chechens executing those Russians soldiers by slitting their throat and they were far more responsive to their injuries than what we have here.

You also can't really see shit in this video (((for some reason)))

INVADERS MUST SUFFER!!!

Attached: ada.jpg (600x763, 56.31K)

I hope the Ukrainians leave one man out of every hundred with one eye left to lead the rest home

Attached: boo hoo nigger idc.jpg (675x680, 45.95K)

>whining about war crimes
KWAB

We did it Reddit!

Attached: tgf67jk.jpg (1210x932, 185.88K)

It's a special medical operation, not a war crime.

Attached: 1645175554183.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

>asks for proof
>posts Wikipedia
>1944
>moomin war
>smfh
>smfh

Upy

not declaring a war is something imperial russia would protest, the current regime are straight up bandits

Short bus take

You're either a retard or a teenager

But they did kill a lot of civs with shelling.

Attached: photo_2022-03-01_18-14-15-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 154.17K)

Based
Orcs need to go home, and maybe refrain from killing civilians on their way out

Show flag

do these guys know/care, that russians also have war prisoners?

>Forty-eight Soviet partisans attacked the village of Seitajärvi in the municipality of Savukoski at 3:00 a.m. on 7 July 1944. The village was protected by nine soldiers of the Finnish Army. Barking dogs awakened the villagers, but the Finnish soldiers, taken by surprise, were quickly overrun by the partisans. The latter lured the civilians to come out of hiding by promising that they would not be hurt, speaking to them in Finnish. Then the partisans took the civilians with them and set most of the buildings in the village on fire. The Finnish anti-partisan unit Sau arrived on the scene nine hours after the attack and found dead bodies with the help of search dogs in a nearby forest. The women and children who were taken as prisoners by the partisans had been killed by shooting and stabbing them with knives and bayonets. Some of the women had also been raped.[13][14]

>Fourteen civilians and two Finnish soldiers had been killed altogether. One eight-year-old girl who had been stabbed played dead and survived. The anti-partisan unit Sau kept tracking the partisans and found the trail of the troops. They fought until the morning and killed 33 partisans in total, but the main bulk of the partisans had managed to escape over the Kemijoki river. According to the official Soviet report which falsified information, the partisans destroyed a "Finnish garrison" and killed 94 men.[13]

>INVADERS MUST SUFFER!!!

Attached: 1574416145727.jpg (758x638, 72.64K)

Da fuck... You are serious?