Latino Ultranationalism - ALL, including the black ones you white-nationalist retards

LPG - La Patria Grande

Latino Ethnostate stretching from absolutely every single Latino state on Earth (Iberian, not francophone or "italiophone" if that's even a thing.)

SS+ Next stage in human evolution: Trigueño's y Pardo's
S Master Race Tier - Iberians, Negros, Indio's, Sephardim, Fernandinos, Occitan’s, Basque, subjugated southern Italians/Romanians
A Tier - Japanese, Mongolic's, Non-Judaic Semitics, Dutch, Austronesians, Papuans, Berbers
B Tier - Tai-Kadai, Koranic, Iranics, Romanians, Austro-Asiatic's, Dravidians, Tungstic' s, Arabs
C Tier - Nilotic, Turkic's, Khoisan, Greeks, Indo-Aryans, aboriginal Australians, Uralic's
D Tier - Albanians, Bantus , Cushite's, , Caucasians (Georgian), Armenians
F Tier - Celts, Gypsies, Slavs, Anglo/Francophone Niger Congo B.
Shit Tier Subhuman - Anglos, Sino-Tibetan, Nordics, Ashkenazim/Mizrahi, Germanics, Italians and any other non-Iberian Italics not previously mentioned.

Join my discord:

FocaArpa#3204

Attached: 1024px-Latin_America_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (1024x1024, 218.18K)

Nigger.

Kraut.

Also not nigger, niggers are afro-saxons.

Attached: 1589589689292.png (800x758, 467.79K)

Fuck la patria grande, only the worst of commies want that shit.

Yeah, okay Argentine.

Let's completely ignore what Simon Bolivar literally told us what was going to happen if we don't stay united in Gran Colombia (Gringos fucking us in the ass with monroeism and CIA) and just keep doing what we've been doing by staying in 20-30 micro-states. Porque THAT has been going SOOOOO well so far.

Get real, it doesn't have to be communist or leftwing trash. We must unite if we want a chance at removing the Gringos and other foreign scum.

Attached: aXY8yRd_460s.jpg (460x426, 45.2K)

I have a better idea

Attached: 7EDD884C-2CD3-414A-939C-B12B70438155.png (2376x3101, 702.02K)

This country was really comfy before you caribbean niggers arrived. Your ruined it.

i usually hate going there because there are so many memories from that place and when i'd go there i'd never be alone and then i remember how they betrayed me as well

Just keep away from my fields and I won't turn you into food for my dogs.

>LatinoUltranacionalist
A bunch of disfunctional corrupt government ruled countries.
Half of them controlled by NarcoCocaine Mafias.

Sigue soñando cubanito.

Attached: 1620249355049.webm (640x362, 1.84M)

Argentina, chile and uruguay, have literally nothing in common with colombia, then brazil is it's own thing, and all of center america are subhuman apes/usa slaves. Fuck off

>We must unite if we want a chance at removing the Gringos and other foreign scum.

That's your problem, for more than half of south america you guys are wanna be gringos.

I just want to be alone. I never asked to be a bridge between USA and South America.

Attached: 1639942012666.jpg (640x863, 153.84K)

fpbp

Isn't latin america like asia where everyone actually hates everyone?

nigga you stupid -- the 'latino' identity is only for eurocentric faggots

>latinos
low caste jews

Gas yourself.

.....what?

There is no Puerto Ricans in Chile, stop giving me shit cabron. What the fuck did Puerto Rico do to Chile?

Your....fields?

You Chileans have been very strange today.

These Narco-Cocaine Mafia were FUNDED BY THE CIA you dense fuck.

We will become functional and rid of the narcos once we get LPG people in force and unify.

We are not wannabe gringos, much like the Malvinas Islands which I constantly ask to be made part of Argentina again. Puerto Rico suffers, key word suffers, under Gringo colonization and mass degeneracy.

I said caribbeans as a whole. I have met only a few Puerto Ricans here and they are nice folk, but if you come in large numbers like Venezuelans, Haitians or Dominicans did, then I wont risk to find out if you behave the same way as they do.

Pft, suck my cock Euromutt, Latino is for all Latinos. We are the future of humanity once Simon Bolivar's legacy is held true.

Every Latino I meet is a fucking lazy dumb retard
You'd think the ones that come here for tourism would be more educated than the ones that migrated to be slaves or something but no, there's a reason they've never built anything in their lives and it's not the jews or whiteys fault

An inevitable outcome centuries in the making

Attached: BC26674F-9B7F-487D-8085-2932B13F7328.jpg (1090x425, 75.88K)

Yeah, pretty much, and even then you have like distinct 4 ethnic groups, then even those countries that share some tend to really hate each other coz territorial conflict etc.

Hm, we are all Latinos. There is no need for us to hurt each other, instead Tipo, let us all collectively work together to rid our lands of the Gringos and of Gringo foreign capital and Gringo degeneracy spread around.

And eschuchame, I understand if Haitians and Dominicans commit mass crimes or if Venezeulans do. But understand they are not as comfy as Chile is (I get it 2019-2021 riots but still you haven't faced gigantic hurricanes/Chavez's autistic handling of the economy)

give these 3 nations and their people a break, We are all Latinos and once their nations are fixed up the criminal-poverty trash shall start disappearing and things, will go back to normal.

Now join me

FocaArpa#3204.

based

If only you had kept trump in power
We're friends with fucking russia now
JDIMSA

op has a micropenis and gets fucked by his mother and her donkey.

You're a gay faggot.

No.

My penis is big and juicy.

>These Narco-Cocaine Mafia were FUNDED BY THE CIA you dense fuck.
So what, they enjoy Cocaine NarcoDollars even if CIA out of play, they won't leave their billionaire "business".

>We will become functional and rid of the narcos.
Which part of Rotten Core governments you don't get.

By this point the only thing that can save Latin America. (Aside from a Rain of Nukes) is the GloboHomo great reset.
Which unironically the lesser of two evils (hope so).

Attached: 1620565477732m.jpg (1024x1024, 117.85K)

No, Brazil is not going to go on a genocidal campaign against all of Spanish America, this is somehow worse then even the Hyperborean fantasy I see Euromutts doing all the time these days/

>Argentina, chile and uruguay
Con ustedes hasta el final frens

Portuguese are Latinos as well.

Join

FocaArpa#3204

>Puerto Rico
>including all the black ones
>Master Race Tier - Negros
exactly why it'll never happen
kys delusional nigger monkey but not before taking all the other nigs with you

europe ruined the new world with niggers on purpose for its own selfish profits and should therefore fund the removal of all the niggers back to africa

Attached: 1633851200802.jpg (779x600, 163.58K)

Colombian.

Simon Bolivar, and Che/Castro literally faced far, far worse odds then we did. And yet what did they do?

They made us, and our legacy tipo. We will prevail, but only if we fight, not you languishing in your apartment crying waiting for the Gringos to rip us apart like a fucking loser.

Join me

FocaArpa#3204

It’s less of a fantasy than thinking Haitians, Hondurans and Mexicans are all going to get together and sing Kumbaya.