Are you guys hedonists who use drugs and alcohol to dull the brain God has given you?

Are you guys hedonists who use drugs and alcohol to dull the brain God has given you?

Attached: ejeje.png (540x324, 154.96K)

One time I smoked a reefer cigarette when I was visiting the United States

>be God
>invent human brain
>invent weed
>???
>sperge the fuck out about it

I'm a lazy fuck who hates exercise, so I use the Devil's Lettuce as a way to trick myself into tolerating lifting and jogging.

Why did Jesus turn water into wine if he doesn’t like alcohol?

>same reasoning fags use with their prostate
>am I winning dad?

He also invented lava you gonna snort that too

He doesn't mind alcohol but the bible has many passages that say to not get drunk

God never said anything against a drink or two. He is against drunkenness and over indulgence.

weed was invented by God first.

I don't need or want several trains of thought running simultaneously
Most of the world are retarded and the proof is in how they will support anything they are told, Why can't I just dumb myself down and be closer to how they are?

He technically only gave us herbs as "meat" aka to eat. Nothing about smoking it.

Ya

Attached: E900DA7C-C869-40F2-B05E-C5BF72C81B22.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

Well maybe people stupid enough to believe in God are basically drunk 24/7 compared to smart people and so it’s unfair for you to try deprive us of the bliss you feel constantly (compared to us)

Attached: C650BC56-CCC8-4357-BB56-C0652A6D34E0.png (334x334, 162.37K)

lel he missed the edibles update

>jack daniels in a plastic bottle
kys you fucking loser

Didn't say anything against edibles, I was pointing to it.

Kek. Good scotch is expensive ok? Especially when you’re a loser.

Sorry that you aren't happy with your own soul/mind/body and need to resort to escapism.

Have you tried any of the hundred things you can do to fix your brain instead of going straight to medicating?

Moderation, self control.
End of.

You don’t need to be sorry just let me keep my drugs and I won’t shoot up a school or whatever

cavemen were getting high on shrooms and weed before god was "discovered" and probably had a more religious experience than a sunday church service

>LSD
>Dulling
You have no idea about anything.

If you read the story where he does that, his mom was freaking out because the catering at a wedding was fucked, so she bitched nagged him to turn water into wine until he caved and did it. It was his first miracle.

They burned cannabis in the Jewish temples back then too. There’s no better way for Christians to commune with their Jewish god than to smoke a fat joint.

>imagine a world where the thought of niggers never crossed your mind. Not once ever. A world where you had no idea a nigger even existed.

For me, LSD confirmed Jesus and permanently stoked my hate for niggers.

where did it all go wrong?

It's a fake religious experience not different from what a schizophrenic experiences.

I don't remember that part in the The Bible

Lava doesn't make you feel good

I genuinely don't care what you do; that is between you and God.

>t. kike lying like a kike

>Judge a man by what comes out of his mouth, rather than what goes into it
Also, you're arguing in bad faith, seek God and do not use the Bible as a weapon (Also covered in the Bible)
Good day, and farewell.

no, i use stims for maximum prayer per hour

>Misquotes Bible to continue sinning
>Runs away like a bitch

How do u know

One day, the world will realize that schizophrenia and the Lord are more closely related than (((they))) would like. I mean, schizophrenia is a disorder per the medical (((establishment))), which has a reputation for bias, or outright hostility to anything counter to the status quo.

Clergy are the kikes. Back then they hid their secrets behind literacy and consciousness-altering drugs in order to create the impression of a religious experience.