GLOBOHOMO DIES MARCH 31ST

ALL YOUR ANIME WILL BE DUBBED IN CHINESE

Attached: 1636958294985.png (320x180, 6.22K)

>ALL YOUR ANIME WILL BE DUBBED IN CHINESE
China makes some really nice anime themselves. Production quality is better than 90% of whatever japan releases today

>China makes some really nice anime themselves. Production quality is better than 90% of whatever japan releases today
it's the content stupid

anything Chinese is going to be some crappy derivative of something much cooler

>China makes some really nice anime themselves
recommend a recent one with jap dub

That's bad. I guess no new VNs for me.

chinese dubbed anime? How many nukes will it take to make anime great again?

we must up fertile rate in east siberia.all japanese pussy will be impregante for mother russia

Attached: 12123111.png (680x717, 161.86K)

too bad mandarin sounds like cat torture

Japan wants a weak currency to boost exports. The danger starts at 130 yen to the dollar, which would require them to actually raise interest rates,which is unheard of in Japan.

To be fair China does have some incredible movies. I went through a foreign film phase and the Chinese movies I watched were mind blowing in their scope, particularly the dialogue. Korean movies as well but they were much darker.

Attached: A8D96AC1-3453-4CB0-8C93-3D80F0FAECE3.png (1284x2778, 3.45M)

So you want more people in the bread lines?

yeah but those 10% is worth it

Attached: Bread.webm (1920x1080, 742.58K)

Too bad it's still all unoriginal garbage not worth anyone's times.

China is a WEF dystopia.

In breed lines

what do brits have to do with any of this

Yes and this all mutts move in eu.imagine butthurt when whites must live with niggers and halfasians-halfslav peoples

Attached: 1644256243792.gif (250x250, 1.28M)

kek, as i expect, no examples

Can i come?

That's okay, I watch subs.

Attached: __aqua_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_izawa_koushi__a95d032771daf7a6ad8de228a178af2a.png (1400x1980, 2.3M)

>earn USD working remote
>spend JPY
this is fucking great
I already make good money, but this is like getting a 25% raise bros

I know this is bait but they have good manpower for animations. Some are way better than western and disney for example that blackbuster where they move the world with engines. China will probably win in all media formats eventually especially if they own stuff like league of legends

That would still be globohomo.

Globohomo stands for Global Homogeneity
Meaning the whole globe (The important parts, nobody cares about rural ethiopia etc.) are all living under the same set of ideologies, values, business practices, and goals.

That would just be Globohomo run by China.

I don't understand it.
Why ruble is getting stronger(while being totally fake currency at this point, you can't trade it in Russia to foreign cash), but japanese yen is getting weaker

english teacher? are you getting a jp wife?

>I don't understand it.
ruble is now the new reserve currency and japan is running a deficit