There will be Polish - Ukrainian Civil War: Eternal Hohol thread

>In Eastern Poland, ukrainian groups of men are forming into UPA groups, walking around towns and scarring people off.
>ukrainian refugees are bitching about free food that they are getting.
>ukrainian refugees can get PESEL number in Poland. They have free healthcare, housing and get multiple social benefits.
>Polish private contractors get 1200 PLN (~240 Euro) for each ukrainian refugee they hire. So they are starting to fire Polish people and hire ukrainians in their place.

I have no doubt this is done of purpose by """"""""OUR"""""""" (((GOVERNMENT))). Tell about this to your family.
We should not be scared of Putin and Russians but the snakes we take in to our homes.

Attached: poland-ukraine.jpg (1280x719, 84.12K)

Wolyn massacre. ukrainians murdered thousands of women, children, babies and older men. Not just by shooting them in their head even.
They used axes, saws, they cut their limbs off, butchered them, ripped babies out of women's wombs and killed them too.
They are animals. No, they are worse than animals. They are demonic jews. Our jewish government which is 100% bnai birth sect,
as well as american govt. are pushing this Polish-ukrainian friendship scenario on us.

NATO will occupy Lviv. Give it TWO WEEKS.

Polish-Ukrainian civil war when?

Sources?

For what exactly? All of this is in the news or observable if you live in Poland.

I live in Western Poland and I have yet to hear about hohols terrorizing people.

Good, I hope they kill a fuckton of poles.
Backstabbing pieces of shit.

There is no sources, just russian bots trying to stir up shit

I heard it today from my Aunt who has her dead husband family there. I know she wouldn't lie.
Also I started hearing stories about women not being able to register for prenatal examination for gynecologists,
because ukrainian women have the priority. There are even cases where Polish women
are unregistered so there are free spots for ukrainian women.

Yeah, polish govt = polish people. And retarded normies who swallow everything TV tells them = also all polish people.
I didn't know Hung-Gary was this shortsighted.

>hohols acting like niggers in eastern ukraine
>everyone supports them
>war happened and hohols went to countries that supported them
>hohols are still acting like niggers
Kek you get what you deserve

>Kek you get what you deserve
Why did I deserve it? I didn't want this government. I didn't want these upainian dick sucking jews. I don't want more smelly, loud upainians here.

>Poland vs Ukraine
>Civil war
Learn English, you east euro fucking monkey

I hope you finnish cunts get it. I really fucking do.

Learn to read, you brain dead dolt.
OP is talking about civil war in Poland because of hohols.
Fucking retard.

2 more weeks!

Just ignore it and live your life, and dont forget to go to election thats all you can do really

all of the refugees are women children and old men
saged

I saw a video where Polish security types were harassing male refugees getting unloaded from a bus.

One famous Neo Nazi with face tattoos also escaped to Poland.

It's time to restore White Croatia with it's capitol in Lavov.

Sorry Hungarian anons you will be bordering us from two sides soon.

don't worry, they call everyone they don't like "backstabbing"
as long as you don't share a border with them, their tantrums will go away eventually

Okay, what else can I do? I at least tell people about this shit and stir them up and I see results in some of them. Am I supposed to get a knife and attack the building of government? LOL

Hahaha khohols are the ones who got abused here for years actually. Stop this bullshit propaganda. Its poles who more often beat them and teach culture of wpierdol.

Photo from Warsaw.

I don't understand why they didn't add Heil Hitler to it.

Attached: FO9hLnYXoAwQjHb.jpg (2048x922, 416.4K)

>We should not be scared of Putin and Russians but the snakes we take in to our homes.
osz ty mała ruska kurwo:D

Attached: dadapidor.png (600x443, 339.1K)

This is a lie, there is no special spots for ukrops in the medical sector. t.odbywam staż na chirurgi