Is anyone else annoyed by this bull shit?

First of all, this is historical revisionism. Second, Ukrainians don't get to control the English language. What's next, Japs telling us that "It's Nippon, not Japan" or Italians telling us "It's Roma, not Rome"? The Ukrainian language doesn't even use the Latin alphabet, so how the fuck are they telling us what it should be in English?

Hey So basically I'm just gonna say "Kyiv" I Know..... UGH I know... It's just that I'm not gonna subscribe to your butthurt historical revisionism at all!

Attached: IT'S KYIV!.jpg (1080x1694, 220.36K)

Someone post the gif of that "it's ma'am" tranny with "Kyiv" subtitles.

i just find it funny that they think it matters jack shit what spelling people use
neither ukrainians nor russians care

Not get pointlessly annoyed at "Peking/Beijing", etc. And yes, the Chinese get mad if you use the unapproved ones.

The Russians built almost all of those cities.

I've been saying Kiev my whole life, And that's not about to change.

Is it just Western virtue signaling because I can't imagine hohols actually giving a shit? I mean, I saw some Finn on Twatter using Kyiv a while back. It has been goddamn Kiova in Finnish for ages.

We haven't reached that level of progress here yet. Can't wait!

its kiev
its lvov
its nikolaev
its odessa
its kharkov
honestly, ukraine is fucking fake and gay so this shit isnt my problem

It's Nowy Jork not new york

Attached: ryzy.jpg (500x591, 71.8K)

Virtue signaling Americans think they can impose the latinx bullshit on a gendered language (of which there are two just like irl)

honestly i hope they keep doing it
makes it easy to spot all the globohomo bots

Its stop mortoring my apartment xir

Um sweaty, languages like Greek and German have 3 genders, checkmate CHUD

Attached: EB77BC8A-4EDE-4202-BA1F-9A16B7197C3C.jpg (1024x1024, 101.38K)

that's so dumb, are they aware that country and city names are different in each language? i bet ukrainians pronouns other countries' name wrong too. let's call it moskva not moscow and sankt-peterburg not saint petersburg now then

>so how the fuck are they telling us what it should be in English?

It's just reddit the more you know type shit. Reddit faggots feel so smug and superior every time they correct someone who wrote Kiev, it's what they live for.

>SUPPORT THE UKRAINIAN WAR EFFORT BY SPELLING AND PRONOUNCING THEIR CITIES IN THE WAY WE TELL YOU
Daily reminder that in 1952 in Averagejoeville, USA, this faggot would've been beaten senseless for being such a pussy and then the men would've returned home to their modestly dressed wife who happily spent her day taking care of the home and children and greeted him at the door with some Jack on the rocks. And he would've been dressed like a civilized, White adult and not like a nigger tribesman in Africa who just discovered hair-dye

What about the Chernobyl? How do I see that in the loser language?

Like we give a shit how you say New York in your language.

Nyyjorkki

Chornobyl

Also Krivoi Rog is really fucking weird. Kriviyi Rih or some shit..

I am not pro russian, but tes it bothers me. I will not change my mind about ordinary language over night because of some gay current thing.

ITS KEEV
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEV

>I am going to focus most of my attention on semantics and logomachy over a place that I otherwise don't (and shouldn't) give a single fuck about because that's what my local global elite representative wants me doing instead of focusing on all the wealth they keep plundering due to this distraction.

Yes you are! Good job! Keep up the fantastic work over stuff that has no point whatsoever.

Attached: 1641959815077.gif (360x360, 3.39M)

Err, no sweaty, they don't. It's 2 genders plus neuter.

Nieuw Amsterdam