Is Jon Stewart right? Do whites need to take responsibility for systemic racism?

Is Jon Stewart right? Do whites need to take responsibility for systemic racism?

youtube.com/watch?v=1cmnwbGmu7w

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 3.51.06 PM.png (1332x1006, 863.04K)

If he and his tribe take responsibility for 9/11, ya sure.

Amazing that anyone ever listens to this kike

>Is Jon Stewart right? Do whites need to take responsibility for systemic racism?
Jon Steward belongs on a pyre.

Jews have put the pedal on the anti-white hate machine. Revolution is the only way forward.

Jon Liebowitz is not white.

>systemic racism
I'm systematically racist.

Stop replying Sage this thread. This is just a shill one poster thread

Jews push the oppression/privilege/anti-colonial narrative in western countries in order to undermine white confidence, unity, and power, but then this backfires on them when anyone applies this narrative to Israel.

yeah sure fuck it. whites hereby take full responsibility for systemic racism and hereby declare the entire system over!
systemic racism has officially ended. from this day forth any failures, fuck ups, problems, mistakes, crimes, and all other issues will be the fault of the individual and the individual alone and consequences, punishments, and reprisals for said individual failures will be exacted in the appropriate manner befitting a system completely devoid of racism

>Jonathan Leibowitz
Hate is not a strong enough word.

>Jon Stewart needs to take responsibility for his tribe planning to take down the twin towers using their muslim allies to do the dirty work.

Major effects of Lithium Mining:

Pollutes Water Sources
Increases Carbon Dioxide Emissions
Misuses Gallons of Water
Depletes Fertile Land
Causes Respiratory Problems
Creates Unsustainable Water Table Reduction
Produces Massive Mining Wastes
Tampers with the Water Cycle

>link to ecojungle.net

>link to www.instituteforenergyresearch.org

Li-ion batteries are called "eco friendly: because Li-ion batteries are more cost-effective than lead-acid batteries.

Electrolytes of a typical EV lithium-ion battery are also made of lithium salt, which is produced by pumping large amounts of brine groundwater from drilled wells left to evaporate in brine pools or ponds. It takes 500,000 gallons of water to produce one metric ton of lithium salt.

The batteries also require cobalt, 60% of which comes from the Democratic Republic of Congo. Children as young as 4 are sold into slavery to extract this metal. China owns 50% of DRC's cobalt output via their 8 mines.

Attached: download.png (436x275, 218.09K)

Yes, Whites need to realize conseravatives are multicultural nigger lovers and grew up privileged in a majority White society as opposed to us White now being ABUSED in a MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY where BLACK PEOPLE are the ONES WHO ARE PRIVLIGED

He shouldn't be telling anyone else anything about what they should do. He should lead by example. He should come out and say he is solely responsible for systemic racism if he feels that way. I'm sure many other retards will agree and follow suit.

What happens when the Jon Stewarts and Rage Against The Machines all realize that Britain clandestinely runs the US via Freemasonry, and the top British (Royal Family, etc) are all Jewish. And can humanity be mature enough to accept that yes, The Mafia at the helm is a Jewish Mafia. Do Jews of the world decide they like the state, or do they accept that criminals are criminals, and if they happen to be Jewish then so be it. Well, "They" happen to be Jewish (at the top). Any biological science pertaining to any correlation between The Jews and High Mafia Crime is an afterthought for backroom discussions. The fact that "They" are Jews needs to be accepted by everyone as a simple fact.

Agreed. Obvious shilling for irrelevant kike is obvious.

I actually don't hate Jon Stewart, but jews need to shut the fuck about privilege, and about other religions, races and ethnic groups. Just shut your fat kike mouths. Also stay the fuck out of politics. Do you kikes even read your own history? You're shit at statesmanship. I'd go as far to say that you're actually worse than niggers in this respect.

heaven forbid kikes admit to their sins

>Do whites need to take responsibility for systemic racism?
Only if Jews take responsibility for every economic crisis in the past 100 years.

Attached: leibowitz_2.png (634x263, 47.39K)

Nah, he's just as shitty as every other shitlib. Runs a segment on his show called "the problem with white people". He can run that but I can't have a show and say "here's the problem with Jews". And I'm the one with privilege? Lol

What makes you assume I didn't use a healthy dose of herbs you fucking idiot who's also replying to this thread

Daily reminder that kikes killed out God

Systemic racism isn’t even a definable thing. It’s literally a meaningless term that can be sued in any situation to attack white