I fucking made it bros. I work for Cigna Healthcare, a global health insurance giant...

I fucking made it bros. I work for Cigna Healthcare, a global health insurance giant. Today we all got an e-mail that for US employees they're dropping nearly all vaccine & testing requirements. I'm finally free from this fucking gay shit. I fucking made it. I stayed true and never got the jab. I was immensely pressured by passive aggressive terminology by superiors of superiors, HR cumdumps, and otherwise rigid fucking faggots who suck big pharma's ever-corrupt cock.
I ignored every single e-mail. I never responded to anyone who asked. I changed the subject any time it was brought up.
Today I celebrate, for I remained pureblood throughout this fucking medical tyranny.

This is my cheers to all of you who made it. May God grace those that didn't, and may you all find newer & better career opportunities in your future.
I love you all. Thank you for being there with me.

To all of you fucking vaxxbots, FUCK YOU.
I fucking hate every single one of you fucking niggers and I will never forget everything you fucking peon, plebeian, philistine, fucking worm infested faggots said on Webex meetings, chats, zooms, e-mails, everything. I will never forgive any of you and I will never forget who you are. I will purposefully throw all of your careers under the bus as retribution when the time comes. I hope one of you sues the company because of it, citing GINA, so every other person can realize what they did, and live in the shame for the rest of their lives. I will not hold any redemption for any of you. You are beneath ghetto hoodrat niggers in my eyes. I would sooner lay all of you off and hire the blackest niggers from Atlanta.

Attached: 1638226484491.jpg (448x800, 214.62K)

Godspeed pureblood brother, most fortune 500s have dropped it by now. Friends company when from full vaxx fashism, to temp test at front door and home tests.

Pureblood checking in.
Imagine being a histrionic mess and being jabbed for a rebranded cold.
What kind of cowards are my fellow Earthlings.

nice job. i left my company last year but im happy to have waited this out so that i can avoid the jab bullshit when im ready to work again. worked in heathcare as well.

Nice.

Attached: 1637884366950.jpg (264x282, 11.29K)

Based, bump

this pic scares me. looks like my therapist.
she was batshit crazy and a mysandrist. I completly lost every trust I have in the system and only focus on self improving since then.

Fuck kikes. Fuck women. Fuck pigs. Fuck the government.

UNVAXXED
UNTESTED
UNCUT
ONLY PVREBLOOD CHADS ALLOWED ITT

Attached: 7B413191-4642-4A9A-8312-AA235EDE5FF4.jpg (827x809, 226.08K)

Post the email.

Good. Now we must prepare to help people find Christ and bury the dead.

#pureblood
cigna is a shitty place to work at

I feel the energy from your post, good fucking thread. No refunds for the vaxxoids

Attached: terraintheory.png (1036x1476, 1.33M)

based

I got kicked from college because I wouldn't take it (the vaxx) now I don't want to go back. 21 and have no idea what I'm gonna do. Maybe I'll apply to a techschool and pursue a trade. College fags who graduated before 2020 are so fucking lucky you didn't have to put up with this woke shit.

Attached: f4461e514ed0ce78.jpg (1200x723, 67.51K)

cheers brother.
we will win. we counter-attack soon

Attached: 1645718016695.png (640x478, 285.52K)

I got the vaxx. But I also was fighting for people's right to choose.
"My body, my choice" only counts before birth, according to the modern left apparently.
To those who got the vaxx WITHOUT INFLUENCING OTHERS ON THAT DECISION, you're cool.
To those who are unvaxxed, you're cooler.
To the NPCs who supported mandates? You're my enemy, nobody else. I will put aside all my values and become an enemy of my own country to stop you from taking control.

>mfw a redditor tells me I'm going to be on r/HermanCainAward

Attached: 1621890908218.jpg (322x380, 14.84K)

Pretty based. Minus the last sentence

You were a seagull and not a slave, well done user, you made it

Your a faggot who is poisoned click off this thread inferior subhuman

nicely done. always stick to your guns.

Attached: 300blk.jpg (1500x1500, 336.38K)

>I got the Vax
Stopped reading there. Fucking cuck. I hope you die a miserable painful death you fucking piece of shit nigger cattle goy. No refunds. I was 1 year away from graduating.

Trade school my nig

Pure blood here. I have a cigna plan thru my employer and they suck. Blue cross is much better

yes we made it and we should be proud but we failed our women and now all breeding aged white women are GMO infertile spike protein factories. we won the battle for ourselves but lost the war for a white future. Bad times are coming.

>proudly endangering the vulnerable

Kys first. I supported you.

>I hope one of you sues the company because of it, citing GINA, so every other person can realize what they did, and live in the shame for the rest of their lives. I will not hold any redemption for any of you. You are beneath ghetto hoodrat niggers in my eyes. I would sooner lay all of you off and hire the blackest niggers from Atlanta.

Lmao

Yeah. I'm thinking of applying to the local electrician union. Idk if I'd want to do hvac, plumbing, or electrician though have to think about it. My only skills compsci as that's what I was studying before this cuckdemic happened.

I feel you. We made it bro.

Attached: A0352C91-5F06-4449-B4A9-0778BDE8267F.jpg (828x893, 149.32K)

Godbless and enjoy your wares!

Attached: 1648312384255.jpg (640x640, 53.52K)

>endangering the vulnerable
Here's an idea.
You stay home you genetically inferior dipshit

Oh congratulations. Your boss let you keep your blood. Do Americucks really????

I dont want the support of someone who GROVELS to the system for any fucking reason what so ever.
That treacherous trait of yours will surely show up somewhere else along the line in your miserable life
NO REFUNDS

BCBS wagie here. They are still mandating vax for anyone who returns to office but the majority of us remain WAH and vax not required to play Elden Ring in my britches 8 hours a day. If they try to return to office the majority of us will leave lol.

Good for you, man. I’m unvaxxed but work for myself so not an accomplishment. I commend people like you. You’re admirable.

Same here, i work in a hospital and i survived the mandates they threatened.
Some people quit. I did not quit and i did not budge an inch on my belief.

>they thought they could force us here in this shithole state no one cares about
Kek they can barely force people to maintain car insurance here

Celebrate bro

Yes!
>We beat those faggots and now they have HIV!

Who gives a fuck what you support. If you supported us you wouldn't have cucked like the little bitch you are a goy. Now you're gonna die and I'll still be alive. Your life never matter fucker. Have fun with whatever the fuck is in your body. You will never not be a vaxed cuck.

>I fucking made it bros. I work for Cigna Healthcare, a global health insurance giant.
wew lad
in the belly of the beast
congrats

Why yes, I am proud to kill of the vulnerable and weak.

Attached: smug klaus.png (593x584, 16.58K)

I'll never be untested again. Why did I have to spit for a free lunch?

>I hope one of you sues the company because of it, citing GINA, so every other person can realize what they did, and live in the shame for the rest of their lives. I will not hold any redemption for any of you. You are beneath ghetto hoodrat niggers in my eyes. I would sooner lay all of you off and hire the blackest niggers from Atlanta.

In all seriousness tho, do you think this will happen in general at different companies? Will some vaxxies be like WTF?

I honestly think all of this was a rope-a-dope on the Vaxxed to make them also realize they fucked big time.

>I stayed true and never got the jab.
Feels good, doesn’t it?

>philistine
pharisee
kikes came from pharisees
children of devil as Jesus called them

Good for you. You deserve this gloat.

Attached: apustaja_smug.jpg (1074x861, 74.5K)

So you want me to be shunned/die for the sole reason of making the choice to get vaxxed?
My country calls me a TERRORIST for even being on your side.
I hope your children resent you.

Amen to you user. And God Speed

Attached: 1647373158680.jpg (554x553, 51.45K)

I think the pendulum will swing the other way, and vaxxed will be denied healthcare and all sorts of other routine life aspects for being a burden of cost or insurance liability (life, medical, etc). Then someone is going to get lawyer happy, sue, and find out the hard way, but they'll cite GINA as a rationale about why they *can't* be denied healthcare or life insurance because it's illegal to discriminate someone based on genetics.

based.
get fucked vaxxcucks

Right on man. It is your body, and your choice. I won’t begrudge you for taking it if you’re sticking up for those who don’t want it.

>So you want me to be shunned/die for the sole reason of making the choice to get vaxxed?
Yes.
>My country calls me a TERRORIST for even being on your side.
Youre not on our side I would rather see you executed.
>I hope your children resent you.
I will get to pass on my genes because I wasn't a spineless fuck like you and didn't inject random kike juice that fucks with sterility and DNA.
Have fun in hell I hope it was the mark.

Congratulations. Very based user.

Attached: 58EF206A-695F-4DA0-BE1B-28760D3948D8.jpg (680x505, 72.25K)

You didn't make a choice, the system you live under threatened you and you chose to obey them unjustly in fear of your comforts being taken away.
Honestly, i dont know if vaxxoids are actually going to die. I dont care. It shows a lack of integrity as a person, it shows they are someone who can't be trusted

Fuck you you contrarian fedora wearing neck beard

Based, God bless you. May God reign terror upon our enemies

I will strap you down and force you to take it goy.

Attached: Schlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 156.88K)

>To all of you fucking vaxxbots, FUCK YOU.
>I fucking hate every single one of you fucking niggers
This is tempting, but turn them against their masters instead. The people who did all this won't stop.

>i dont know if vaxxoids are actually going to die
Oh user you are in for a treat this upcoming decade. Get comfy let's watched these libshits die a painful death.

Attached: 1648180435015m.jpg (691x1024, 118.96K)

Fucking based. Now you get to grin smug as a motherfucker at all the T-TWO MORE WEEKS posts from people coping since they took it. And remember if they want to prove their loyalty they have to get annual or even bi-annual shots. It's always the same:

>stupid anti-vaxer everyone i know got it and they're fine!
>are they healthy?
>uhh well covid gave them severe chest pain, constant sickness, that random blood clot, the sudden onset neuropathy, she's got an infinite period now uhhhh

Attached: 1647216901306.jpg (1284x1916, 1.04M)

dare i say, dangerously based.

Top 5 auditor Corp here. Did the same as you OP for a while there I felt like I was surely going to be fired. I was harassed daily to uploads my vax card or pay the consequences. These emails started in august and were daily until about ten days ago. My boss, bosses boss, and HR treated my like a walking disease. I never adulterer and I will never forget their treatment.