What happens to the COVID CAMPS now that covid is over?

Will food hoarders get sent there when the famine starts?

Attached: covid camps.jpg (1100x619, 153.68K)

>free housing
looks comfy

Attached: 1640644353225.gif (400x299, 3.61M)

the camps will be staffed by black criminals, jews, and other aggrieved minorities that are given the green light to abuse you as they please.

They will be ready and waiting to house political dissidents for reeducation training when the next manufactured crisis hits

the next one is the food shortage. i'm betting that food hoarders are going to be the new enemy.

Attached: covidwarfriend.jpg (666x500, 138.36K)

I always hide my power level. I lie about being vaxxed, I lie about hating globohomo, I lie about thinking niggers and jews are the scourge of the planet, I lie about hating feminist cunts....it's easy.

Attached: first - Copy.jpg (1156x755, 147.7K)

>>believing they're done with covid after two years of bs.

Good luck bro

>the camps will be staffed by black criminals, jews, and other aggrieved minorities that are given the green light to abuse you as they please.
Yes be a revolutionary.
>Will food hoarders get sent there when the famine starts?
They're not going to treat you well in the camps. They'll just kill us with transhumanist experiments.

>I always hide my power level. I lie about being vaxxed, I lie about hating globohomo, I lie about thinking niggers and jews are the scourge of the planet, I lie about hating feminist cunts....it's easy.
No it's not, you faggot. They're just pushing us to our doom slowly. We're doomed on the current course.

Be a revolutionary or die.

>covid is over

user, I....

The "covid camps" are meant for MRNA refusers. Be wary lest the government comes and takes you away.
Now is the time to destroy your identity because they most certainly have you on a list.

>Be a revolutionary or die.
there's a time for it. but not just yet.

Attached: 1550248223266.gif (323x243, 2M)

A chunk of the food shortage will be blamed on preppers. You just know it.

>The "covid camps" are meant for MRNA refusers. Be wary lest the government comes and takes you away.
>Now is the time to destroy your identity because they most certainly have you on a list.
You're not going to be able to hide unless you can live far out in the wilderness on the land.

>he thinks they were built for covid

The medias pretty good at deflecting blame. Theyre currently blaming inflation on a meme war and not the fact that half of all currency ever was printed last year.

>>Be a revolutionary or die.
>there's a time for it. but not just yet.
You have to prepare for it. Now is exatly the time to be promoting it and radicalizing people. It's not going to happen absent propaganda prepwork.

>A chunk of the food shortage will be blamed on preppers. You just know it.
Yes. Be prepared to shoot government agents or whoever else they send to punish you for it.

>what happened to COVID camp.

It was never meant for Covid, user.

Attached: 37681BDF-99E2-49DA-AEAA-A66963342042.jpg (750x920, 53.09K)

Definitely and, no one will question that politicians and the (((elite))) will live as if nothing happened.

what will you do when tyrone the inspector comes to your house to see if you're hoarding food, and if you are he takes you to the camp for detention. Food hoarders put the whole country at risk of starvation. Freedom to horde does not mean freedom from consequences.

Truth.
I have been warning people about this for a while now but everyone ignores me for whatever current bullshit thing the media is spouting.
Fortunately I have a contingency plan in place incase people fail to set up a resistance in time. I'll be leaving the country as soon as there is evidence of MRNA refusers being incarcerated.

NEW Secret Fauci Emails Raise More Questions

IT seems that the Covid regulations were made before the CDC\NIH\media\progressives had any evidence(data) to back up their claims.

Attached: download(1918734341).png (436x275, 176.13K)

leaving to were all goverments are in lockstep on this

Isn't covid over? They wrapped it up when russia invaded ukraine because ZOG is more interested in colonizing ukraine than they are in continuing the pandemic hoax.

>what will you do when tyrone the inspector comes to your house to see if you're hoarding food, and if you are he takes you to the camp for detention. Food hoarders put the whole country at risk of starvation. Freedom to horde does not mean freedom from consequences.
I will fight to the death because all of this is too stupid to be believed.

They also want our brains for futuristic shit, like datamining.

>Fortunately I have a contingency plan in place incase people fail to set up a resistance in time. I'll be leaving the country as soon as there is evidence of MRNA refusers being incarcerated.
Ok, whatever. Enjoy. for those who can't go, we gotta fight. (And I have no idea where you could possibly go)

Quite obvious it will be used to lock up Putin supporting Trump voters

some aussie promised me a night at outback steakhouse and a wank afterwards if I became his bum mate at covid camp, never happened fucking cunt

Honestly i'll probably go to some third world shithole that is forgotten by globohomo. Better to live in poverty than to live as a slave or whatever other sadistic shit they have in store for us.

your pic: any politicians that help colonize ukraine get make work graft jobs in ukraine for their family members. It's nothing hard to understand.

Biden played his part so his crackhead son got a phony "job" in ukraine where he was paid in graft money for doing nothing.