Leaf homeowners are fucked

They all have Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs).

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 10.31.14 PM.png (1660x352, 270.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goldams.com/cost-of-thoreaus-walden-house-in-todays-terms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's like this here too, wild times ahead.

NZ will get it worse than here. If you don't already own property on the South Island, you are missing your chance forever.

I bought a 240k home at 2.4% last year, it's currently valued at 310k and my mortgage is locked in around 1200 a month. Just gonna keep until I'm dead or the government takes it

When I bought my house 6 years ago the bank kept trying to shill me one instead of the fixed rate. I went for the higher apr set rate because I don’t trust our institutions at all

This would matter if our government lived in reality and raised the fucking interest rates.

But they won't. They'll let the price of a 2 bedroom shack hit $10 million and they still won't raise the rates. This country is a retarded meme.

NZ, Canada, UK = anglo plantations of Her Majesty

Why did you leave out Australia?

You ever read Walden? Thoreau bought all the materials for his house for $18. It would be about $3000 today. He used hand made bricks and other materials that are made much cheaper are have cheaper alternatives now. Even if we add all the cost of modern amenities and wiring a house today should cost about $10,000. Jewish banking mortgage system has fucked us all over.

Imagine not paying cash for a house 3 years ago. I feel bad for people who are stuck with a death-pledge. Errr uh Mortgage!

I am not good with Geography. NZ and Australia are more cucked than Canada.

Bruh Thoreau's cabin was like 150 square feet. You can still build that today for well under $10k.

I agree that the real estate market is fucked, but this is a dumb comparison.

Attached: old-oil-poured-into-kitchen-sink.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

>I am not good with Geography.
based honest mutt

>anglo-kikesons sell their people bogus mortgages
wew i did not know this but im not sure why i was surprised

Based.
>most homeowners in canada are actually chinks
>canada does a mass rugpull on chinks and keeps their money, forecloses their home, and puts it on the market to resell to someone else
>chinks robbed and buck broken, sent back to china to starve to death and remain poor
>canada keeps their money and mocks them
If you dont support the great rugpull that is about to come you are a moron. I hope they raise interest rates to 10% just to btfo as many people as possible.

It also assumes that the land the house is built on is worth nothing

>150 square feet. You can still build that today for well under $10k.
Where?

goldams.com/cost-of-thoreaus-walden-house-in-todays-terms/

>Even if we add all the cost of modern amenities and wiring a house today should cost about $10,000.
Lmao plumbing and a furnace alone would be over 10 grand.
Try again.

>▶
yeah im sure the country that is treating truckers striking as terrorists is totally on your side white man! 2 more weeks until jewdeau goes mask off full 1488

Sorry leaf frens. Better luck next time.

Attached: 1642116693068.png (630x472, 352.41K)

No it doesn't really. A lot of land essentially is worthless without homes. There's an acre here for $1000. This acre next to it is $300,000. The difference is the house. If you already own the land, you still likely have to get a giant bank loan to build.

what are you talking about? Every neighborhood is China now.
I actually live in Canada and there's more of them everyday and they own everything.

Attached: prices.png (895x1165, 64.88K)

Did you even read the link? It doesn't show anything.

You can absolutely build a cabin that size for under $10k. Go to a hardware store and price out the lumber, some cheap windows, a door, OSB, deck pier foundation, etc. And that's all brand new materials, most of Thoreau's stuff was shit people were throwing away. If you look out you can find old windows and doors for next to nothing.

I've got 4.5 years left at 2.14%

I don't. I have a fixed rate mortgage. 5 year term. The rates haven't changed much in 30 years, and likely won't anytime soon either.

>Lmao plumbing and a furnace alone would be over 10 grand.
Correct, and getting a checkup at the doctor costs $150 if you don't buy into their system. It's designed that way. It shouldn't be that way. In a world without Jewish banking everyone who works for a year or so can afford to build their own house and own it free and clear.

Wait in Canada they can change the rate of your mortgage over time? That's absurd, why would anyone sign for a loan that you don't know how much interest you'd be paying on later?

>I don't. I have a fixed rate mortgage. 5 year term
That's an adjustable rate mortgage. Burgers generally have mortgages that are fixed over the life of the loan.

>You can absolutely build a cabin that size for under $10k. Go to a hardware store and price out the lumber, some cheap windows, a door, OSB, deck pier foundation, etc. And that's all brand new materials, most of Thoreau's stuff was shit people were throwing away. If you look out you can find old windows and doors for next to nothing.
You are retarded. It would not even cover the lumber.

dont question the narrative goyim. canadians go with the flow. we are anglo children and inherited the trait of doing what were told without question

the only god kikes have is the dollar, or whatever chink ruble that leafoids use. they don't love chinks--they hate everyone who isn't them. and even then kikes dont hesitate to kike each other over.

stay poor and seething you dumb nigger.
that's what i said you stupid dogfucker.

you live in a city noob

Haha fuck em. You want variable rate well its not all sunshine and rainbows when rates go up. I have a fixed mortgage and ill just wait for a complete housing collapse and pick up cheap houses for pennies on the dollar when it happens. People who don't save for their future deserve what happens to them.

I didn't realise you were greentexting an imaginary scenario that will never occur lmao.