Why do I sympathize with Russia?

Whole my life I have been as Russians like to describe it a "russophobe". I used to mock Russian products for their low quality, rage at them for bringing communism to my country yet now I'm somehow not mad at them and zelensky is really getting on my nerves.
What is happening? I condemn this war and feel sorry for the casualties too. Am I a schizo?

Attached: images (1).jpg (275x183, 12.89K)

You just understood that Zelenski(or his masters) are bloodthirsty madman
You don’t need to support Russia
Just don’t support Ukraine more specifically Ukraine government

Russians aren’t acting savagely and the people that accusing them of acting savagely are the only ones we’ve actually seen acting savagely. I don’t like liars simple as.

Attached: 1648372929965.png (1902x1436, 1.71M)

If my home is invade in the middle of the night I don´t care how courteous the invaders are. Nor should I hold back on the level of violence I exert on the fuckers.

This should be self-evident truth to all freemen

Attached: 630_360_1646533096-395.jpg (630x360, 143.19K)

Who said that I’m supporting Russia?

You can’t refute what I’ve said
Everyone that I’ve been showing the videos to irl thinks the ukies are scum.

>can't refute Rusniggers being savage
lol

Attached: donetsk.png (768x768, 1.4M)

The amount of Ukrainian flags I see, and the fact that the place where I live’s deputy PM has said that I need to suffer so that Ukraine can remain a NATO/EU proxy instead of a Russian one makes me want Russia to wipe Ukraine off the map and send their entire population to gulags or the gallows

You’re top pic is after they rebuilt, retard. Bit dishonest don’t you think?

Attached: D4E4C8C9-A6C2-4942-A3BE-4F572ADE3306.jpg (1170x1153, 979.6K)

Ukraine was a country I never paid attention to prior to this war, and all the shilling towards supporting Ukraine from the exact same people that I hate, that ruined society, that rape children, and told me to take the vaxx, I became more interested in seeing the opposing side. I am now 100% certain that Ukraine is corrupt, backwater piece of shit excuse of a country and Ukrainians are actual subhuman savages. Not to mention the dystopia Diia shit that Zelensky approved willingly and got props from the WEF. I'm not a russia shill either, but I feel absolutely 0 remorse for Ukraine, its people, and its supporters.

Maybe the shelling is in a part of donetsk not shown on the pictures.

Attached: 1647192004367.png (1080x1187, 2.43M)

Prettt much this. I went from being ambivalent to not caring for them at all. The people who back them pretty much tells me what I need to know.

>8 years of shelling
>muh genocide
>oh nvm it was only some small area and everything is fine now.
lmao yeah go ahead and ignore the rusnigger savagery in the same image

none of us are free

Gut feeling, you simply know what is right. You are attuned to detect evil.

because you understand that if globohomo was to win, that Europe would be devastated beyond recognition, whereas Russia is just poor

also one post by this ID

Attached: 1633626671224.jpg (2123x752, 195.14K)

Same.

Show me any proof that Givi killed or maimed any PoWs, even the official charges against him were about some beatings and humiliation

You saw the media side with Ukraine and your Any Forums special snowflake instincts kicked in

>Am I a schizo?
No you're just payed in rubles to use a vpn and make it seem like people are turning away from Ukraine.
Anyone else notice a flood of comments of "I used to support Ukraine, but..." or some variety of it?
Or better yet Any Forums becoming some bastion of righteousness and justice, and seeing war crimes as wrong and abhorrent like some sort of a reddit faggot. While prior to this wanting to do the most abhorrent things to other 'leftist' whites. But now the narrative is be nice to the invaders? Bogus astroturfed shit.

Attached: 1641982282303.jpg (1024x1011, 94.89K)

Russia actually shelled buildings and killed dozens of civilians. Propaganda aside, that shit happened. Don't expect Ukrainian soldiers to be super duper nice to Russian zogs when they capture them

>You’re top pic is after they rebuilt, retard
lmfao xD
if they were being genocided for 8 years how were they able to rebuild when Donestsk was always within the range of being shelled? stfu you retarded nigger, kys

I refuse to believe anyone such as yourself or are turboretards rather then russian shills