Is Russia really a country as primitive and backward as the Africans?

I really thought the phrase "Russia is Nigeria with snow" was a meme.

Attached: IMG_20220328_163606.png (585x336, 89.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/sumlenny/status/1508398726099914756
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10641565/Russian-execution-squads-orders-kill-defectors-writes-IAN-BIRRELL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ukraine
>Rich
Ukraine it's just like Russia but with better weather what makes it even more hard to excuse
t. had an Ukranian refugee as college classmate

Sounds like when the Russians were in Germany before they got jealous of the clean white walls and pissed all over them

No its all propaganda. Get on google maps and look for yourself you dumbass. These stories about Russian troops seeing roads for the first time is the most retarded Jewish bullshit I've read all day.

They are trying to make nato countries and mainly Americans beleive Russia is some weak little push over in hopes of gaining support for war with them.

Ukraine is one of the poorest countries in the world. Lol

Yes it is true. We dont even have internet and electricity.

Really? How are you typing this then? Amazing.

I dont know, its magick.

Russians have always been niggers with white skin. It's always funny seeing the mental gymnastics that the shills on here will put themselves through just to deny it.

Yes. But its actually worse. Like niggers at least know about that shit but russians are kept stupid on purpose. They aren't even human so don't feel any pity. A russian life is less worth than that of a kongo nigger. They are slaves and they will always be slaves. Killing russians is a kindness

Attached: 1648488769666m.jpg (789x1024, 115.57K)

Village elder is sending telegrams to Moscow

The propaganda is just retarded at this point. At least everyone could get their shit together and be consistent in the bullshit they spew.

We had 3 threads already with this tweet
And everyone with similar message
Stop doing that
We don’t believe you

Even Argentina has a higher HDI than Russia.

best two posts that l have seen on here in months. Russgols are biological waste, life unworthy of living. Hope we get many years of them slaughtering each other like canibal niggers over some frozen tundra shithole

Only able to type because Any Forums is free. Otherwise I can't afford internet

This

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-28-22-58-03-93_7bb1214a48a03b91fbf0551a73061009.jpg (1080x1397, 491.48K)

>pretends to be retarded
>just retarded

ffs inb4 burger
>I was also just pretending

Based Hans.

Slavs are white niggers.

How good is life in Russia?

Attached: 1648480433736.jpg (640x767, 52.37K)

Don't telegrams require electricity?

that's what the pigeons are for

He is paying his local Babushka to send a dove with a message to moscow. FSB low rank receives the dove, it shits on him. He open the message and if it's state approved they type it out.

kek it’s real, this is getting ridiculous
mobile.twitter.com/sumlenny/status/1508398726099914756

Z

I dunno, never been them. But let me tell you this, my uncle has a spedition company and he has to pay almost 3x bigger money to truckers for 2 weeks in russia than 3 weeks in western Europe

Attached: rybki.jpg (504x500, 74.79K)

>A russian life is less worth than that of a kongo nigger.
a refugee hohol that hasnt met any niggers yet. Well i hope you get culturally enriched soon TM.

they're worse than most of africa. africa has worse AIDS rate than almost all of africa. and much of africa has higher gdp and quality of life than average russian. plus can you imagine ANY nigger country doing this to their own teenage conscripts?

Attached: hot_cup_of_soup.jpg (834x369, 139.74K)

>Russia is Nigeria with snow
Nigeria can into space?

its fucking hell, i wanna move to Argentina, because it has higher HDI

>Get on google maps and look for yourself you dumbass
Google streetview of Russia will get unavailable soon. Westernoid NPCs shouldn't know the truth.

why are these retards recycling ww2 propaganda? lazy fucks!

>a government agency is actually encouraging its citizens to post on Any Forums
These are strange times we're living in.

>t. literally who on twitter
kys

>says the hohol refugee in germoney

Getting?
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10641565/Russian-execution-squads-orders-kill-defectors-writes-IAN-BIRRELL
Bong media has been reporting barrier/blocking squads being setup to shoot Russians who try to retreat.

I would like to buy a Russian girl

Attached: 1648457786260.jpg (658x1000, 79.84K)

We hired a Nanny from Ukraine to wipe my grandmas ass and she said her husband and daugher work in Moscow.
Went through 5 nannies. 4 of them had a family member working in moscow.

What you know about Russia is what Putin wants you to know. Putin and his Oligarchs steal and Russians don't care. born poor, live poor, die poor. They don't know any different.

And they hate the west lol. Stupid niggers.

Attached: Russia1.jpg (1280x1301, 288.72K)

The problem with Russia is that they never learned to take yes for an answer.

Like North Korea, they tend to be so short-sighted that they can't see past the threat to their own personal power long enough to see how they're even stronger out the back end if they just let people help them.

Trump saw this, and tried to pull Un back on the side of sanity; but that kind of fell apart for lack of clear direction. As it stands now, the leaders of Russia and NK would rather be kings over a shit pile than kings over a mountain.

Jesus fucking Christ what a shitty lie. The Russians had "never seen an asphalt road before they arrived in Ukraine? Did they fucking hike there?

I was on holidays in Germany when I was young, precisely in 2001 when I was 7 years old. Germany was pretty white back then. I played with the German kids. It was pretty comfy back then.

Cold

Attached: IMG_20220328_230949_941.jpg (960x1280, 232.17K)