/GPG/ /UG/ /SG/ Ukraine General #1955 - Julian Ropke Redemption Arc Edition

Palestine, Ukraine, Russia, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Yemen, Burma, Socotra and other ongoing conflicts as well as soup, pipelines and robots
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
Russians claim it could take as long as 'one week' to fully clear Mauripol of Ukranian military presence.
Lviv, Rivne & Kyiv Fuel Depot got hit by Cruise Missile
>Nagorno Karabakh
Russia on Saturday accused Azerbaijan of entering the Russian peacekeeping mission's zone in the breakaway region of Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan said it "regretted the one-sided statement of Russia's defence ministry, which does not reflect the truth"
>EU
according to Bloomberg Europe has 40 days of Diesel stock left
Qatar refuses Europe's request for gas supplies.
Qatar Energy Minister Saad bin Sharid Al Kaabi said:
You have to look at the numbers. Today, about 30-40% of all gas consumption is covered by Russian resources

>Live maps
conflicttr.com/
liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/
defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/aFfaPEep

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
nitter.net/spriter99880
nitter.net/disclosetv
nitter.net/oryxspioenkop
nitter.net/lindseysnell
nitter.net/abduljabbar1612
nitter.net/archer83able
nitter.net/theragex
nitter.net/ralee85
nitter.net/suriyakmaps

>PT
>TT
youtube.com/watch?v=e6Sb3HFn1F8

Attached: Ukrainian war crimes against Russians by Julian Röpke.png (876x629, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justsecurity.org/27407/assassination-ban-targeted-killings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine paying more for gas.
Couldn't be me lol.

Attached: 1648393112241.jpg (500x500, 17.21K)

Attached: 4677C97D-A110-4865-ABF1-771071C79513.jpg (746x1107, 715.06K)

Which side wins in each "duel"?

Attached: Unrecognized Countries.png (1391x4500, 627.94K)

Due to line of my profession, I went for a resolution meeting btw a wealthy family members today. Then, i was shown some apartments occupied illegally by some talents. I felt lik avin a vis-à-vis interaction wit d talents in view of enlightening them d punishment of occupying some1's property without his/her consent. When i banged into 1 of d rooms, i meet 2 ladies, btw age 35-40. I interrogated them that on whose authority are they occupying d property? She was abt given an answer, when i saw a cage from afar, i moved closer and was shocked to see a life Agama lizard, tied wit rope by d waist as to restrict it movement inside same cage. That's double punishment, as in, been locked and tied at same time inside d cage.

At this point, i question the both ladies. I said i am a yoruba boy and understand what that means, but i want them to enlighten me further, the reason they tied an Agama Lizard in a cage, is that not cruelty? The woman was just looking up and down, then i requested she free the innocent Lizard, she said "Never", not in a life time and there are consequences if she dares try it, instead, she will rather vacate the building with her Lizard. When i see that the arguments was creating a scene, i snapped the Cage of the Agama Lizard and take my leave.

At this point, an old woman came and said to me, Alagba (young man)!! that Lizard is representing a soul and that soul is somewhere suffering now, maybe he/she is seriously sicked now and can't move an inch or the person might be working hard to meet day ends and night needs without seeing any proceed or progress. I felt touched to my soul, I only wish i could help the poor Lizard but what do I know, what can i do? I fear nothing at all. Like i always said, i am bigger than any evil plan against me, I am an idol of my own home, infact when alone, i get scared of myself. Take it or leave it. The picture is at the next slide for ur consumption. Take a look gentle and be careful in life.

Attached: i3298234239.jpg (545x720, 91.99K)

The great satan fucks it's allies

>mom found the BRIC fort

Attached: 1644357354425.jpg (1155x1011, 494.14K)

>The assassination ban was put into place after the issuance of the 1975 Church Committee Interim Report which summed up the Committee’s investigation of, among other things, US-backed assassination plots against foreign leaders. The report concluded that the CIA had attempted to assassinate the leaders of Cuba and the Congo, and that it had aided assassination plots in the Dominican Republic, Chile, and Vietnam. Noting that “[a]dministrations change, CIA directors change, and someday in the future what was tried in the past may once again become a temptation,” the report recommended that Congress ban assassination. Concerned that Congress might do so, President Ford issued Executive Order 11905 which included this language: “No employee of the United States Government shall engage in, or conspire to engage in, political assassination.” Subsequent orders by Presidents Carter and Reagan reaffirmed the ban, albeit with modifications. The current version of the ban, in Executive Order 12333, states: “No person employed by or acting on behalf of the United States Government shall engage in, or conspire to engage in, assassination.”

via justsecurity.org/27407/assassination-ban-targeted-killings/

Assassinations are a violation of US law.

Attached: 1627348822814.jpg (1500x1192, 354.19K)

Attached: 1639788525531.jpg (827x568, 86.2K)

you tell me user

Attached: 4117vrqxWyL.jpg (324x500, 30.35K)

Attached: 1646910025785.jpg (621x417, 69.91K)

China
Isreal sadly
Serbia
Cyprus without Turkish intervention
Ukraine
Ukraine
Georgia depending on the day
Same thing
Azerbaijan
Transita due to russian peacekeepers
No one they die of famine

Attached: 1636150228592.jpg (473x562, 49.15K)

Attached: CF19FEAB-926F-4621-84A5-866B784618AA.jpg (600x600, 33.78K)

Attached: 91D1180E-BA44-4185-ADD7-C887B2F2C36E.jpg (828x986, 365.91K)

Putin lost. Russia Lost. Ukraine and USA wins.

Stay mad.

Attached: 1628620499791.png (1391x4500, 1.26M)

show me the peace treaty with Putin signature then

>average American loses again
Seems about right

What's this user

Is it happening in Karabakh?

Attached: Azeri tanks.jpg (1280x720, 84.32K)

How do you feel about breaking the law

Checked oh mighty turk

I meant more what you personally support

Nothing would assume

He's demanding Russia return to prewar borders which im okay with.

Guy looks so tired, you can almost see him coming to terms with the fact that NATO isn't going to do jack shit.

Attached: war.webm (1276x720, 2.19M)

If only the law mattered

Death to CCP

Attached: DEATH TO CCP.png (1391x4500, 653.05K)

Enforcement is 9/10ths

Same as Turkey just no one for Somalia and serbia also Cyprus

man each day Zelensky face become more and more like the JUST meme

Lol with what forces he needs tanks and planes that he can't get

Attached: C5B2ABDF-6283-45BC-8F50-FD67CA61D18B.jpg (828x828, 401.58K)

We're supplying him with a ton of stuff. That's one of the primary reasons he's so succesful. Combining american tech and weapons with brave Ukrainians is apparently a winning combo.

Its more Ukraine loose, Russia loose, Europe loose, and USA win sadly.

Attached: 1616338363329.jpg (511x746, 89.2K)

This animation is great link

checked and truthpilled

heres btw his other points in the interview : >NATO countries do not want to transfer tanks and planes to us because they are afraid of Russia
>"Honestly, Johnson is the leader who helps more. Britain is definitely on our side ... Britain wants Ukraine to win and Russia to lose, but I'm not ready to say whether Britain wants to prolong the war or not"
>Zelensky criticized Macron for refusing military support for Ukraine
>"They [Germany] have a long relationship with Russia, and they look at the situation through the prism of the economy. They periodically help. I think they try to adapt to the situation as it develops. They also look at how the situation affects their country"
>Russians still have a lot of military vehicles that drive and drive. There are cities where there are so many tanks that tank jams form.
>There is no complete shutdown from SWIFT and an embargo on Russian oil and gas. The deciding factor for the West is whether Russia uses chemical weapons. "This is the wrong approach. We are not guinea pigs"

win what?

In this post, you expressed a premediated intent to engage in a political assassination of Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin , a violation of Executive Order 12333 and the Hatch Act.

As the resident dictator here, what should your punishment be?

The enternal mutt post

issa now:
>make fun of those who didn't follow our message
Gosh, I hate this clown world.

Attached: 1466935903950.gif (500x375, 304.7K)

>We are not guinea pigs
would be an improvement over regular pigs

The CIA will abide by the law when it's convenient to do so, but if its leaders deem a situation sufficiently important, they will violate the law because there is no punishment for doing so. As Snowden & Assange showed us, anyone exposing the lawbreaking will face consequences, not the lawbreakers themselves.

The eternal crying leaf post.

Oddesa and recourses and buffer territory

more funding for the dilators and the military

Another round of massively profiteering from Europe that doesn't want fartorouble to exist
Well, "want", considering the vassalization

My country is shit but you are snipped and slave to a jew who laughs at you

This is due to the loss of the Judicial Branch, having been sufficiently undermined by the legislative and executive branches, which is how the US got on this road to tyranny.

Hmmmmm

Attached: A7E0EA15-5799-4CBA-A7F4-7877AA948559.jpg (828x875, 436.11K)

Are Americans retarded ?
Their government breaks thier own laws

Attached: 1648496256259.png (1391x4500, 742.81K)

not nice. Polonia is for handholding and gentle [redacted] only :D

Attached: Polonia.jpg (1227x1366, 654.08K)

Happening cancelled. Iran was very angry.

morning boys
any happenings in UA I missed?

Attached: OTGW qt.jpg (1234x1543, 93.28K)

yes
a faggot woke up

>Iran was very angry.
Explain? Was it Iran that pacified Azeriniggerz?