Americans will defend this

>Americans will defend this

Attached: 1648449136290.jpg (1600x1200, 611.23K)

LIVE IN A POD

Cities in Germany look like this as well.

w0t's the god damn broblem smoke ur weedz mow ur tiny little lawn rage in your wage cage and be happy desu

They're too fat to build walkable towns

It would be ok with some actual stuff in it other than houses - like parks, schools, universities and above all PUBLIC TRANSPORT

if you drive about 30 miles from there, you'll always see mansions on 50-100 acre ranches

And niggers. Lots and lots of them

I will not. Fuck cities and suburbs

At least we don't have to worry about roadside bombs, lack of electricity, running water and a functional economy Haji.

Hope you are enjoying the mess we left you with.

Roadside bombs were made for you, not for me.

fukken kek

I would much rather live in a suburbia like that depicted in OP’s pic than live in some vertical concrete pod.

Where else should millions of people live? The woods? I hate to break it to you, but if a million people live in the woods then it is no longer the woods.

I won't defend suburban sprawl that wouldn't exist if Whites had the mettle and courage to destroy the civil rights regime

thats in the other direction lol

Soulless. Why don't they spread it out a bit? Have some green spaces in the middle of that mess, an artificial pond with swans & ducks. A little park with an observatory or some local art. A pavillion or something.

That picture is HORRIBLE

I wouldn’t live there. Then again, I wouldn’t live in a city either.

no, Americans will filter this

fuck you, shill.

nou desu, keep is tight. free up space for nature programz

iamgine having to take the car literally everything

Stfu, you have so much space in your country. You don't need to have huge suburbs that are just endless houses. What the fuck is going on in that pic. No parks (not playgrounds), no ponds, no public gardens, no small shops, nothing!!!

I would unironically live in a pod if it was cheap. I need nothing more than a shower, bed, desk, small kitchen, and a little space for instruments/storage.

I bet he still has STDs or PTSDs or whatever they call them. Poor thing thought I worry about roadside bombs like him kek.

Probably because these are all built by one developer on a single plot of land

No I won't. I live deep innawoods.
Go fuck yourself.

Attached: bigjoint.jpg (800x533, 574.13K)