This place is a distraction

This place is a pit of despair to keep you mindlessly occupied rather than living your own life and improving your own circumstances.
Go outside. Go read Boethius. Go bake a loaf of bread. Consider the fate of Achilles. Life is so much more than rage.

Attached: e7fae8e60814e1a56c4981ec6d5bad91.png (2000x1112, 2.76M)

But I am paid to shill for Ukraine.

I MISS THE RAGE

I think we can go deeper and see this place is meant to keep poor people from recognizing they have more in common with other poor people than they think. If the right and left joined on their similarities, they could take control.

This is a place of truth you are unfit for, you have to go back

Presumptions, the thread
OP is a pretentious lemming. Now we know.

Attached: 1596127359567.jpg (716x1024, 115.58K)

too many shills

Attached: 1639212590897.png (857x359, 286.9K)

Based
FPBP. I like the despair that comes with the truth.

It's educational.

Attached: 1647733925572.jpg (800x1747, 1.23M)

I've barely posted at all this whole Lent.

Just randomly decided to check Any Forums and see this thread.

I learned a fuckload from the previous iterations of Any Forums and shared and made a lot of info pics and memes on here that other people subsequently absorbed.

Nowadays though A Wyatt Mann barely gets posted, white nationalism doesn't get talked about much, and I myself am bored.

I just focus on the occult now and getting better and better at psychic abilities as well as continually improving my off-grid life and getting stronger and cultivating virtues.

>Go bake a loaf of bread
It's fucking pathetic what you self-improvement types consider to be "living real life".

This place is the depository for impotent reactivity. People create here the illusion of unity because they have none and they dump their hatred as a way of coping with no love or belonging in real life. It's not a healthy outlet, a source of any useful info or strategy (SIG, is the exception) and It is a time sink. Leave this place, never return and use the time wasted here on SIG and secure a life your future self will be proud of.

Attached: m_187866.jpg (639x498, 65.88K)

>This place is
wonderful.
>Life is so much more than rage.
no, life is suffering, and in suffering i rage.

I'm living with my mom, cut contact with my abusive father, am looking for some career with a purpose and in the meantime shitpost all day.

the jew fears the roast beef sandwich.

Reality's mirror reflects truth, but you don't live in the reflection.

based me too user

>illusion of unity
Nigger, which board have you been browsing all these years? Because it's definitely not Any Forums

Attached: 1648493719193.jpg (645x773, 35.88K)

>Consider the fate of Achilles
We become Achilles through inaction.
>Go read Boethius.
You're a John Lenin tier faggot, an idealistic dreamer with no real solution, just self pity that you think is "deep". You're projecting with this thread, it's a very well masked blackpill you D&C kike
>Without a deadly hatred for that which threatens what we love, love is but an empty catchphrase for hippies, queers and cowards.
-Commander George Lincoln Rockwell

Lurk moar new friend

I'm just here while I'm bored at work. Its better than scrolling social medias

>and getting better and better at psychic abilities

What is this, Gantz?

Attached: 1922A58F-8E6A-49C8-8471-47B23C0D4B4C.jpg (1284x1988, 758.43K)

>Life is so much more than rage.
No it isn't.

Attached: letnonesurvive.png (283x178, 7.28K)

Wieard I feel highly moralized, having the scheming jew as the enemy archetype is the best thing to ever happen to my mental health!

Attached: 1641592617935m.jpg (1024x569, 86.22K)

Please kill yourself.

Attached: comunismsweptbytrump.jpg (566x680, 83.28K)

You dumb fuck, do you even know what fpbp stands for..?

Angry men must also be strong, if they would achieve their purpose.

Are you practicing Out of Body Experiences?

Good goy

Dam… Good shit.