Retard here

Explain the Azov Battalion to me. I understand the neocons/Jews/Zionists have a vendetta against Putin and Russian nationalism but why the hell would a serious Nazi group be fighting to help NATO and the west?

Attached: pepe-talking.jpg (774x726, 85.98K)

They are not a "serious nazi group". They are run and operated by kikes, just like isis.

So is all the nazi imagery a larp? What motivates these guys to fight? I’ve been wondering this myself.

They wouldn't unless they were funded by it.
Like every terrorist organisation.
CIA mi6 Isis for example.

Oh so these are basically privateers, guns for hire? IOW they aren't motivated by ideology at all, that was just bullshit?

Not much nazi imagey to begin with.
Zelensky sent all the jews in Ukraine to Israel before Russia went in. Then said all men have to stay and fight to the death.
Azov has been documented killing Ukrainian civilians. Isis, azov,antifa are all kike organizations. They use the fake organization and the fake banner it represents to carry out crimes against amalek.

In germany, nazism means expelling the jews
In ukraine nazism means expelling the (((bolshevik))) russians.

NATO is globohomo, but russia is a different globohomo.... and one that ukraine nazis hate even more.

They are glownigger group that use all skinheads, neo-nazis and dumb nationalist as footsoldiers. They have training and weapons from IDF and NATO. Is is white ISIS.

They are devout jews, in disguise

So when Putin says he wants to de-Nazify Ukraine, he's basically channeling a pogrom against kikes under rhetoric that westerners associate with doing the right thing? If that's the case, that's shrewd.

>I can't imagine why someone would fight for the sake of their own country
The quintessential american post.

Attached: 83FA06A6-A453-4372-A337-656E1E90B162.jpg (1017x1010, 249.62K)

No, read what I said again.
Russia is controlled by jews. Russia is actually anti-fascist. It's a communist regime that genuinely and literally hates nazis.

Ukraine nazis are more concerned with the russian jews because they are the ones who historically kill white ukrainians.

No he's talking about ending the biolabs us has in ukraine

They are not a serious nazi group

Assad gave a pretty good speech about this basically just chopping it up to nobody having any actual ideological consistency world domination is the endgame getting there by any means necessary is their only principal. 'Whatever works' as some boomers say.

NATO and the West ARE the Nazis compared to actual communism as it existed for 50 years, you chud retard, and much of the world still see it that way even if the ideological communism has drained away.

After WW2, the capitalist west took the place of the Nazis they defeated in being at war with world communism and they incorporated a lot of the fascist forces to fight against the USSR and communist parties in Europe.

If you're a Ukrainian whose grandpa was killed by the Russians, your family was probably siding with the Nazis then.

Why are Nazis fighting communist russians? I DONG GED IT UGHH EXPLAIN TO ME REDDIT UGHHHH

Attached: 1648482945793.webm (480x480, 1023.71K)

ur brain on CIA nigger propaganda

Which part is propaganda?
Go look up the names of the russian oligarchs. They are all jews.

Read on the history of the ukraine. Read what the soviets did to them.

Because their homeland is being invaded. Jewish conspiracies are not rocket science.

They hate Russians. Most of Eastern Europe does. The last people to kick the Russians in the teeth and make them scream were the Nazis.

If Russia invaded Seattle, Portland or NYC I'd welcome them with open arms and would fight alongside them if I felt it necessary.

because they are terrorist trained by mossad and cia
same as isis

have you heard the tale of dark plagueis the wise?

Are you retarded? Putin was going to lynch them all even if they surrendered. why wouldn't they fight?

>everyone is a nazi
>everyone is also a jew
It's all so tiresome

>why the hell would a serious Nazi group be fighting to help NATO and the west?
Who said they're fighting to help the west? They're fighting because their home is being invaded.

Attached: Person Holding Leash 28032022211034.jpg (1350x1350, 114.82K)

Russia is extremely Jewish, always have been. The USSR was controlled by Jewish bureaucrats, the Russian federation is controlled by Jewish oligarches.
Putin has strong ties to Jews and is channeling the “denazify” language to get the oligarches on board with his Ukrainian land-grab, which is nothing more than an ego-stroke/greed.
Azov’s POV is that of a typical anti-communist, “racist” Eastern European person. They’re fighting Judeo-Russian imperialism even though their country is ruled by a (pro-nazi) Jew, it’s still better to be sovereign than ruled by Russian Jews.
Israel supports Azov because they’re both nationalist countries. As much as Any Forums hates Israel, they are one of the biggest supporters of nationalism in the world.

They are an ethnonationalist militia who hates zelensky and Russia. They were not founded or led by kikes, that’s a Russian lie based off one rich kike funding every milita in ukraine at one point. Interestingly the same kike is no pro Russia. The US congress also tried to block aid to azov due to their use of neonazi symbolism and discussion of white nationalism