V4 collapsing

Poland won’t be attending the next V4 meeting, along with Czechia.

Press S to spit.

Attached: C65CC71F-D6DC-4050-9432-A1342FF4D4D2.jpg (750x858, 368.23K)

Don't even know why Huns were part of it. Poland, Czech Republic, and Slovakia share a Slavic heritage. Huns are kinda just squatting in the middle of Europe.

well yeah anything is more important than hoholshit blood, dogshit on the side of the road is more valuable than hohol blood

stupid fucking retards polaks, they should fuck off to ukraine and tongue ukrainian anus if they love it so much, so much for based poland

Yet another victim of polish autism

>self harming yourself
orban will win
but pis was about to loss the election last time, now they will, and they know it
effectively surrendering to the rainbow menace

Czech these digits

Attached: 1648496064178.jpg (900x900, 95.03K)

The hell is V4? A rocket?

>all it took to break apart V4 was a few NGO's and corrupt people with little hats
What a mighty union has fallen

MEH

This will pass. Poles will be butthurt for a while and everything will return to order.

> let destroy the most effective anti-globohomo grouping in the EU because muh hecking pootin
fucking hate my govt. what is czechia's excuse? i thought fiala was supposed to be a religious conservative not a SJW.

I hope Orbán wins so our politicians and polaks seethe lel

Careful, might be illegal to support Hungary soon enough

no, poles will remain butthurt perpetually as they have for 100+ years and probably start WW3 over it

>poles
>butthurt for a while
They will make your great grandchildren learn about the great Hungarian betrayal and you know it

S. Our goverment is just puppet show. They may even suck american cock harder than poles. Please do not buy anything czech anymore.

An engine, also apparently a group of autistic fags who larp as people who matter.

Good lord why are poles so butthurt, Russia isn't going to fucking invade you

They all sound like Borat to me.

Attached: download (4).jpg (473x316, 21.2K)

>supported ukraine, sent them gibs and took their refugees since the war started
>not enough
apparently being neutral is now an evil deed? where was this stance when switzerland didn't say shit throughout two entire world wars? this just makes me hate hohols even more. I side with putin now

what a disgusting Bandera's cocksucker. my country is run by traitors

>she
S
Also,
>blood of Ukranians
their blood is the same as russians lmao

>so much for based poland
Based Poland was an astroturfed and forced meme like muh (((Based))) nazi azov

My boi. 100+ years is nothing. Our vendettas are ethernal.

very jewish trait

Nicely done.

it isnt about ukraine its about refusal to sanction steppenigger chimpout
keep lying gopnik
too bad you already showed everyone how full of shit you are by creating memes how you wont invade ukraine just before invading it

>it isnt about ukraine its about refusal to sanction steppenigger chimpout
are you suggesting sanctioning hohols?
they are the ones killing civilians including hungarian minorities

This entire conflict is about centralizing power in The West. Every last nation has to sign on with either side and accept control.
The kikes already ran The West into the ground, now they're going to double down on fucking over The East.

you can always sanction both of them
enemy of your enemy is also enemy of your friends
choose wisely

The memeflag ruins it though. We need some kind of ZOG flag, or globohomo

Attached: 1636830986068.gif (640x464, 2.58M)

wtf is wrong with poles?
why do they love the liberal-globalist world order so much?

Attached: USA LGBT BLM MCD.png (1600x1066, 120.88K)

Calm down retard. Read the thread, the point is you need to chill the fuck out.

>friends
countries that are pumping niggers into hungary arent "friends"

>you can always sanction both of them
it's the chad move

>nooooo you must do objectively bad economical and geopolitical decisions for your country to appease our historical asspain and seethe
They are turning off the gas in 3 days, eventually a lot more other countries are going to end up on the already very long list of countries to be mad at.

L

for Lmao

He is faggot that cares more about (((EU))) than his own people.

kys subhuman
like belarus and russia has been doing to us since half a year while assulting our border guard?
how many niggers did we push in your country laszlo?
>nooooooo how can you refuse to suck russian dick for cheap gas
fucking whore

Yeaah, poles love bandera heritage. When UPA flag gonna be hanging near Polish?

Attached: Volyn.png (924x1434, 1.76M)

Kek, When Orban adds Transcarpathia to Hungary and Polands ruling party the pispants boys or whatever they are called lose the next election I will laugh so hard.