OH NO NO NO NO NO

Bongs aren't allowed to print that!

archive ph/hudbw

Attached: St Neots man jailed for anti-Semitic Covid hoax theories - BBC News cover.jpg (517x843, 159.04K)

Article

Attached: St Neots man jailed for anti-Semitic Covid hoax theories - BBC News.jpg (558x2202, 278.81K)

After my government called my fellow citizens terrorists for wrongthink, I think I'll trust this guy over any official source or story.

12 fucking years lol
Some pedos and murderers don't even get that. And he's right, jews do own the media and covid was a part of the great reset which is part of the jewish elites agenda. The complete over the top sentence shows he ruffled their feathers and was on to something. They've got to deter other people from having a dissident opinion too

>claims to be a free country
>jailed for 12 years because mean words

Hahahahahaha

It seems like Bongistani politicians take a lot of pleasure in the hypocritical abuse of their power. The jew cunts running America are bad, but yours have nothing but open contempt for their constituents it seems.

Attached: 1617351728953.jpg (800x450, 33.17K)

This is huge and a very scary precedent.

Bongs are the problem.

The absolute state of bongland. Holy fucking shit that is insane. 12 years for speaking the truth. He should have never let them take him alive. Oh wait I forgot yall don't have guns or knives

>potentially a very dangerous man
Wow you get put in prison for potentially being dangerous in the UK? The bar is pretty low there.

>be unemployed and mentally-ill loner, but otherwise harmless
>claim that Jews control society
>YOU CAN'T SAY THAT MATE, WE'RE GOING TO BUNG YOU INTO PRISON FOR 12 YEARS

Who is really the oppressor and the oppressed in this particular case? This guy literally had nothing going for him, but the most powerful people in society conspired to deprive him of freedom for making a characterization about the elites who control the media. If anything, I'd take his claims at proven judging by the reaction alone

Shitskin pedo rapists don't get half the sentence that whites get for wrongthink. Death to all jews.

Attached: 1595269738327.jpg (629x638, 106.97K)

Wow.
12 years.
This says to me that he was on to something correctly

it just reinforces the belief

jesus christ these kikes need to go

Attached: the_media.jpg (7000x2694, 3.9M)

Attached: unknown[1].png (1007x676, 458.1K)

>shot himself with a gun
>makes weird wannabe nazi videos
>swatsticka arm band
>the fucking state of him
er.. yeah lock that cunt up for 12 years hes clearly mentally ill

if you rape a kid you get less than 12 years here, wtf

if you read the full article, it's because he was on licence already.
for being a nonce

>The court heard Henegan had previous convictions for inciting a child under the age of 16 to partake in sexual activity, as well as receiving a caution in 2021 for possession of the drug ecstasy, and reprimands in 2001 for assault and possession of an offensive weapon.

>This is huge and a very scary precedent.

Been doing similar since at least the 90s. Every government on the planet openly lost its legitimacy with the memeflu. Currencies are the real law anyway.

No, you can't re-punish people for past convictions.