If i can't be happy then what's the point of living?

if i can't be happy then what's the point of living?

Attached: victoria.png (500x500, 222.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Arah-xtKCDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To be happy

Attached: 1510640054439.jpg (460x198, 14.52K)

why cant you be happy? are you sure its not just being unhappy about something? big difference.

To seek that happiness... the pursuit of happiness...

Most of us cannot be happy, for a myriad of reasons. I think it's best you accept that happiness is not something that will happen to you, and live out your life until you die naturally. In the meanwhile, you can embrace accelerationism and do whatever you can to get society to collapse.

Take the sith-pill

there is no point. so move to another country to get the cunny

You can be happy anytime you want, you are just unhappy because you are not getting what you think you are entitled to.

Who said the goal of life should be happiness? Happiness is temporary and stupid by nature. Find a $20 bill on the ground, HAPPY! Two hours later you won't be very happy. Two years later and you'll forget your happiness.
Stop pursuing temporary endorphin spikes and you'll find satisfaction and contentment, which last much longer.

That an individual's aim in life is happiness, is one the four great collective sociological presuppositions in the modern world. And it's retarded. There is no way to measure happiness, and there is no way to even comprehend happiness without suffering.

“To those human beings who are of any concern to me I wish suffering, desolation, sickness, ill-treatment, indignities—I wish that they should not remain unfamiliar with profound self-contempt, the torture of self-mistrust, the wretchedness of the vanquished.”
-Nietzsche

We're here for punishment, not happiness, retard.

>Colossians 1:16-17 KJV
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
>all things were created by him, and for him:

The purpose of life is not to have infinite dopamine hits running from one vain activity to the next.
The purpose of life is to know your Creator, and the one who died for you, and resurrected the third day.

>Psalm 16:11 KJV
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Attached: 1838490584.jpg (1080x1920, 499.29K)

Happiness doesn't naturally exists, you have to make it happen.
However, it's over now, society went too far for "happiness" to exist again.

ESCAPE HELLFIRE, HAVE ETERNAL HOPE, ONLY THROUGH JESUS CHRIST:

>Revelation 20:11 & 15 KJV
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
-
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Now if you have fear of this, of God... that's the way it is supposed to be, do not be deceived.

Proverbs 9:10 KJV
10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

>How do i get saved?
Repent and believe the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He died for your sins, was buried, and resurrected from the dead the third day.

Repentance is simply a change of heart about yourself. It is written in 2 Corinthians 7:10 that 'godly sorrow' worketh repentance to salvation. It is to have sorrow towards God over what you ARE. The fact that YOU have sinned against God by breaking HIS law makes you a sinner against Him.
You were born corrupt, you are NO good according to scripture. Without Jesus Christ you are worthy and on your way to hell RIGHT NOW. Repentance can be summed up into simply: Coming to God as a sorry sinner...

Call upon and Recieve Jesus Christ as your PERSONAL Lord & Saviour and trust His shed blood on the cross for YOU, and believe that He resurrected.
STOP rejecting the one who DIED for YOU, the one who ROSE again, He is all which can justify a sinner in this time.

THE PASSWORD:
youtube.com/watch?v=Arah-xtKCDc

>Romans 10:9-10 KJV
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
>10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

>1 Timothy 1:15 KJV
15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Attached: 187648836.jpg (512x294, 60.39K)

Interesting point OP. If you cant be happy, whats the point of living? But since you are alive, and the whole world and everything in it is alive that means happiness is the point of life. That means that you absolutely can be happy, otherwise you wouldnt exist. Otherwise nothing would exist.

But since everything exists, you can be happy

what's stopping you?
there are countries where fucking 12 year olds is legal, just move to one of those

Happiness is the activity of Peace, Peace is Happiness at rest.

>at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
This contradicts Revelations 20:7, "Now when the thousand years are finished, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to bring them together for the battle. They are as numerous as the grains of sand in the sea."

So in his presence will be endless pleasure, except for you know when the Devil is released from captivity and deceives huge portions of the millennial kingdom before getting thrown back into the lake of fire for all eternity.

>The fact that YOU have sinned against God by breaking HIS law makes you a sinner against Him.
Paul dunked on the Synagogue of Satan's legalism, yet here it is again.

Happiness only exists is misery exists. You have to experience both, or neither.

What does Satan being loosed have to do with there being pleasure at the right hand of God?`
I think you're just doing the old thing of throwing S**t at the wall and seeing what sticks, your argument makes no sense.
>Paul dunked on the Synagogue of Satan's legalism, yet here it is again.
The curse of the law is what makes us accountable, only Jesus Christ can break the curse through his eternal perfect payment.
The Bible says in Romans, where there is no law, sin is not imputed.

I haven't been legitimately happy since the 90's. I keep going because my pipe dream of having a skinny wife, kids, and nice house with a white picket fence. Am I delusional? Maybe. Do I care? Not really.