Covid scam is even bigger than you thought!

Forget about this fake war, russian bots and glowies fighting against each other on some basket weaving site about who can kill more civilians.
I found out something scary, something really bad. The COVID vaxx is even worse than you think. And this is what I found out by observing the situation around me.
>Be me
>Never get sick
>Visit my boomer vaxxmaxx parents
>They were sick but a few days later they were fine
>Obviously they tested and it was negative
>I got sick too
>Obviously from the same parents
>Decide to test for luls
>I AM TESTED POSITIVE
>Reassured with different tests, all tell me I am positive
>Symptoms are exactly the same as my parents, except one single thing: They got no sniffles

Now think about it, what does it mean? The vaxx is more evil than you think. It does not help vs covid, because the people still get sick. What it does help however is from a positive test result. Basically if you vaxx, it will only prevent you from getting the only part of the covid that allows you to get positive test result.
Means:
>Vaxxed people still get sick and die the same way as unvaxxed
>If vaxxed die from covid they will get negative test "proving" that it was not covid
>Obviously this would mean that there are more unvaxxed "deaths" from covid because the vaxxed ones don't show up with covid
This is so fucking evil

Attached: file.png (976x549, 412.56K)

i don't know how can i get back from this, i feel like i need to get drunk every day

what the fuck were they thinking that they thought this was a good idea?

I hope you used a non invasive test otherwise youre now innoculated like the rest of the cattle.

>they thought this was a good idea?
Money. If this is 100% true it means they either unintentioally thought that it helps vs covid because result was negative after vaxx, or they knew it and still decided to release it because there is no way to disprove it.
They can just brush it away saying "it's just cold because the results are negative" if someone gets sick.

pretty much everyone i know is vaxxmaxxed here.
and pretty much everyone got 'corona'
pretty much everyone's still doing fine afaik

fuck the tests, it alwas was the literal flu.

Attached: 1604072558020.gif (384x378, 2.18M)

If you really believe its about money you are a midwit along with all the others. Please tell me why multi billion dollar pharma industries want more fiat currency.

>this fake war
kek keep coping retard

Attached: 1648113120436.png (435x448, 119.44K)

even if it isnt fake why should i give a shit about a literal who european country getting invaded by vodkaniggers

>it's definitely not fake now that a mexican posted a monkey banana picture and used the buzzwords "cope" and "retard"

Doesn't explain the skyrocketing "cases" in places like Israel. I can't believe we are still using tests as a barometer.

>it will only prevent you from getting the only part of the covid that allows you to get positive test result.
Yes, even Lauterbach said 'vaccine reduces the symptoms'.
Ways of Kikery knows no bounds.

okay

Knowing how jewish jew each other most likely they got themselves fake vaxx

same thing here. Best buddy is tripple vaxxed, i'm unvaxxed. We both got it and had the exact same symptoms except he's still got a really bad cough 3 weeks in and i don't

I kind of think they are pumping up testing whenever deaths and hospitalizations rise so it artificially makes it seem the vaccine has a higher efficiency.
>why are hospitalizations rising
>they are low compared to cases
still weird that Jews ran out and took it in such high numbers. So many questions.

>Obstruct one nostril with one finger
>Blow nose
>Swipe the swab in the mucus

I would say it's very jewish thing to pay 50 shekels to a friendly doctor to get a stamp rather than oppose their government.
This makes them feel smart that for such cheap price they got away with not vaxing

viruses are scam, faggot

The UK stopped publishing their data about deaths from all causes by vaccination status. The teenager death rate was 3 times higher in the vaxxed.

>Buy gun
>Join gun club
>Pick targets
>eliminate targets

>he doesn't know what assets are

Attached: criminal_history_of_pfizer.jpg (709x318, 70.18K)

no shit the jab is immnosupressant how else you think viral load can be just as high but "it helps".